This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Add Arnautovic to the game.
  3. HkaneLEGEND

Fair football

Gorse do it I want to see the game
  4. ScottW

Tournament

I just won tournament today and I didn’t get my reward! Please fix tournaments or just leave them but don’t use coins to enter the tournament because everyone seems to lose out that way
  5. Gorse H

Fair football

Are you really saying this? I'll come your league and share this game You long balled... Didn't you make this thread 😂😂 You're pathetic crying on here about people fair play when you doing it your self
  6. Today
  7. Salah - Elite Firmino - Superb Asensio - Superb Thiago -Elite Nainggolan - Superb New Player - Icardi - Elite (Rocket Shot) New Legend - Hagi
  8. Valerolegend

Upgrades downgrades new cards and new legends

Salah - elite Marquinhos - superb Saul - superb Sane - superb Gabriel Jesus - superb Varane - elite Kante - superb Mbappe - superb Ozil - superb Alaba - elite Eriksen - elite Casemiro - elite navas - superb thiagosilva - superb pepe - good New players. koulibaly .milinkovic-savic. Rashford. Sule. Laporte. Semedo. Fred. Werner. Bailly. Rony lopes. Nabykeita. Fekir. Lemar. Fabinho. Belotti. Icardi. Skriniar. Mina. Hirving lozano . Pulisic. Malcolm. Davinson sanchez. Golovin. Lafont. matic. Alexsandro.manolas. Immobile. Son. Tolisso. Rabiot. Legends. Maradona. Best. Cruyff. Vanbasten. Beckenbauer. Pele. Baresi. Keane. Moore. Cantona. Henry. Cannavaro. Nesta. Schmeichel. Figo. Mattheus. Garrincha. Gerdmuller. Charlton. Platini. Zoff. Baggio. Puskas. Weah. Yashin. Distefano. Eusebio. good post!!
  9. Valerolegend

Fair football

Yawn yawn yawn you have your players in my keeper circle before I even kick off. If I try to sub your pressing tactics. Your 4 levels ahead of me and still need to cheat. Now I've made an opinion you will close the thread. Yawn yawn yawn
  10. CFC Denham

Legend Henrick larsson, Kieran Tierney, Scott Brown, Patrick Roberts, Olivier Ntcham, Legend Jinky
  11. HkaneLEGEND

European cup tournament

Only gerrard is any good in it
  12. HkaneLEGEND

There is no headers in this game and koke is already elite de gea NEEDS a stat upgrade
  13. Tiago Trafaria Soares

I don't know all player that are in the game but i think: Buffon- Legend (if he retires) Maradona- Legend Van djik - Superb (header boost to stop long balls) Salah - Elite Matuidi - superb (slide tackle) Azpilicueta - superb Otamendi - superb Koke - superb Varane - Elite More pace to the legends, this game have many things that can improve, we'll wait to see, maybe after world cup. One way to sell xp from our players to buy others in the shop. A easy way to improve our best players, this for new players in the game to reach the top players would be awesome.
  14. Gorse H

European cup tournament

Apparently this tournament allowing you to play as many legends as you want which not every player has legends so it is an unfair advantage. Is this something you intended
  15. In terms of new players Van Dijk Manolas and Koulibaly in defence Dembele spurs (dribble boost) Milinkovic Savic (strength boost) Matuidi (tackle boost) De Rossi (rage) In attack Sadio Mane, Sterling, Edin Dzeko,
  16. Salah- Elite Kante-Superb Sane-Superb Sterling-Superb Van dijk-Superb B Silva-Good
  17. Let's try a more positive thread than the one's of late Who does everyone want to see added to game and which players should change colour
  18. Gorse H

Fair football

Oh the irony of this thread hahaha please don't be a hypocrite calling me out and you try play like that
  19. Yesterday
  20. Gorse H

Trouble follows HKane around

I think you should stop naming people and leagues publicly.. Concentrate on GN and talk to Hkane privately rather than start a thread like this with no proof
  21. Gorse H

How do all signs lead to HKane or anyone?
  22. Logic

I don’t see the issue actually. Lets PRETEND it was kane. What did you want to achieve with it?
  23. Zaman

I can, but it's way too vulgar. Female dogs and dying mothers mentioned at least two times each. Personal attack on a certain player.
  24. Gorse H

Most vulgar... Can you translate it? Who would be caught red handed... None of this makes sense?
  25. Zaman

He said a ridiculous amount of stuff and it is aimed at a player because of how aggressive the language feels. And I have never experienced that sort of language ever in this game, so it has to come from a newbie with a reputation who knows a lot of languages. All signs pointed to HKane. Then he decides to leave immediately after.
  26. Bazza1967

Doesn’t require a master of French to understand that Lionel is not speaking to a single person... he’s talkin plural all the way in that topic... just open your eyes
  27. HkaneLEGEND

Stoller is sleeping gorse please lock it
  1. Load more activity