All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I reset my phone on fabric and lose all I don’t have numbers don’t have pictures nothing!!! need my account back ! @Sean (SM Support) @Gorse H @SM Support(Alex) Guys help me here !!! I left my backup phone acc in Serbia can’t access there now 😩😩😩😩 P.S. guys send me messages on WhatsApp I don’t have no one number now !!! Not calm not CHEEKI BREEKI 😭😭😭
  4. So everyone forget about this thread?
  5. Last week
  6. Nothing new . Old glitches they can't seem to fix , 🙌🏻
  7. True most of us have a set formation and tactic we use with our teams , getting arsenal just throws it off completely 😂😂💔
  8. @SM Support(Alex) @Sean (SM Support) I lost in the semifinals without even having played because during the countdown the game stopped on 0 seconds, so 50 coins thrown in the toilet for nothing. The kompany tournos is becoming unplayable with frequent lag
  9. I hate this club tournament. because of its teams. You have to be lucky to get a tournament winning team. Who ever gets Arsenal(90% will lose) and Chelsea( a bit better, but still sucks). Let us play with our own players.
  10. Football Clash: All Stars social channels are being merged in to Soccer Manager's Games channels. See the blog post for more information. This is alongside the forum being moved so all Soccer Manager's games can be found in one place.
  11. Sorry brother 🙈🙈 ♥️ You beat me and our games are always fun though ♥️
  12. My mentor if that's what I can call you 😂💪🏻♥️ from the day we started playing friendlies you've helped me improve alot and it's always been amazing being apart of the same league as you , will always look up to you Brother ♥️♥️♥️
  13. Brother Tom ! 💪🏻♥️ Only seeing this now 😴🤯 thank you so much for dedicating this to me bro , really special coming from a top player like yourself 🙌🏻♥️ hope to see you and many other top players reach the 50k mark set now 💪🏻♥️ much love to everyone and hope you all keep enjoying !
  14. No offence to the players posted in this screen recording , just using it for proof I don't play myself . this is just a few games I've played and won all against top players and I respect all of them so I'm sorry if this offends anyone but they were all really good enjoyable games 💪🏻♥️ 9278A848-164D-43DA-9E31-BE74BFAC1544.MP4 F671458B-7377-4E81-91B8-396144E3DBB7.MP4
  15. Hey Guys... Just a reminder that we will be moving house, so this site will be taken down as of the 29/04/2019 . We don't wonna lose any of you guys from our family, so please make sure you fire your way over to our signup page, (https://community.soccermanager.com/register), and be the first to post your comments in one of many of our new threads, exciting! 🙂 Soccer Manager hopes to see all at our new home, So see you all there, and see you all in the arena!!
  16. I ain’t playing anymore. I gave my account up.
  17. He hasn’t though that’s the thing Valero. I get on with you mate but I thought you was done with the game? Why does is affect you soo? You said there was a big wide world out there for all of us, you obviously haven’t found it yet if your back on here stating non facts, did brawl stars get boring or something.. let’s say for argument sake he did play himself, it isn’t against any rule? Who cares, it’s a game..
  18. Haha we will keep making trophies 😋👹
  19. Check the replays kids lots of letting them win haha
  20. Haha check the replays he played himself a thousand times
  21. No wonder he's soooo bored then doing that 😴🤦‍♂️😂
  22. Good spot.. Making it 4 man instead of 2 would be better maybe
  23. The tournament’s entrance shud be 4. As It becomes more easy to make trophies. Jazz and So Bored have been playing and letting win each other. By doin so they are not losing coins and getting more trophies. I m not blaming them . This 1v1 became a way to get free trophies/Jackpot.
  24. Definitely sick 🏆 🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱🥶🥶🥶 greate job “mr big trophies” 💪🏻 😉 Always pleasure to shere same league whit you my brother @Tameez Seedat ✊🏻✊🏻✊🏻
  25. After a wonderful week, with lots of players being active due to the new tournaments and a good atmosphere all round, a big congratulations to @Tameez Seedat for breaking the game 😂. Lots of players I’m sure have broken their previous HTC this week but with an amazing and still can’t quite believe 50k trophies 🏆 well done bro. Top player & top guy 👏🏻 Well done to everyone else also for a big participation boost and great competition. Been a pleasure 👍🏻
  26. Earlier
  27. All I meant was you were making comments about people fixing tournaments. These new ones are very good and have given the game a new lease of life, so well done everyone who has been involved in creating them.
  1. Load more activity