Arnav Bhatt

Division Problems

Hi guys. There is someone in my league who is in a division but he can’t view it. So he can’t see the big “Division” button at the top of the home screen. Is someone else going through this? Have you found any solutions for it?

• Confused 1

I am having the same issue... never been placed in division or had button on home screen, I have messaged in-game support but am yet to hear anything back... surprise surprise 

1 hour ago, Moves Like Agger said:

I am having the same issue... never been placed in division or had button on home screen, I have messaged in-game support but am yet to hear anything back... surprise surprise 

TMC also did that and apparently you guys have a screen resolution issue. Hopefully it gets fixed. 

Guys, you must enter on Facebook! that is the rewards for FB. If you don t enter in facebook, you have not a division.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Guys, you must enter on Facebook! that is the rewards for FB. If you don t enter in facebook, you have not a division.

I don't have my Facebook linked, but I do have a division.

the problem is if you've never done it and you have not picked up the green package. later you can also remove your link with facebook.
I've already solved two cases with this method.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Pepsi said:

I don’t have Facebook. I don’t think people should miss out because they don’t have a fb account 

8 minutes ago, Moves Like Agger said:

I don’t have Facebook. I don’t think people should miss out because they don’t have a fb account 

Yeah, i agree with you, but i don t have other idea to help you. Sorry

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pepsi said:

the problem is if you've never done it and you have not picked up the green package. later you can also remove your link with facebook.
I've already solved two cases with this method.

Thanks Pepsi, sorted for me by doing this, already unlinked it again. Happy days 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1