Sign in to follow this  
Babux

Automatic shooting 3D screen

@Sean (SM Support)

explain to me why those situations happen when you press that **** shoot button, the striker then shoot himself into the 3D screen, without even giving me time to shoot manually, I'm not talking about time expired because you have 2 seconds to shoot, It's really annoying because of these situations I'm going to lose the game for a stupid goal, 2 tournos lose for this motive ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pepsi said:

I have the same problem. i m really unhappy of this.

Me too ?! Can’t see the target where to shoot , only see my players face when I attempt to shoot.

This is a problem with Android I think , I’ve recently smashed my Samsung and now using iOS and I’m finding instant shooting much easier we’re if I tried to instantly shoot with the Samsung it would shoot itself against the wall , if Pepsi or babs are on iOS I’m wrong obviously 

47 minutes ago, Wes said:

This is a problem with Android I think , I’ve recently smashed my Samsung and now using iOS and I’m finding instant shooting much easier we’re if I tried to instantly shoot with the Samsung it would shoot itself against the wall , if Pepsi or babs are on iOS I’m wrong obviously 

How did you log in to your account from Android to IOS?

Babux is iOS 

and I am also iOS 

I have same problem...

i tink is random some time ? 

1 hour ago, Wes said:

81E54501-614A-455D-AD80-599007FF6FB4.png.e8f0fe7bdbfae1c9072377f12b0f3d01.pngCheeki breeki 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Babux is iOS 

and I am also iOS 

I have same problem...

i tink is random some time ? 

81E54501-614A-455D-AD80-599007FF6FB4.png.e8f0fe7bdbfae1c9072377f12b0f3d01.pngCheeki breeki 

Scrap that theory then ?

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I like how @Lemmy used a picture of a guy with vodka on his desk. ?

Edited by Zaman
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Wes said:

Pepsi has Android. 

• Like 2