Valerolegend

Cheating in tournaments?

2 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Millan

How can you misspell Milan?

It's in Italy, for God's sake!

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Everyone makes fun of everyone on here it's called banter but I guess you have no sense of humour so you wouldnt know. Also your spelling and grammar is awful! *I'm *there's "that's also no spaces between the names? Should be "Wasteman, Gorce Hill MCFC. Millan, Stoller (who has now retired so doesn't count), Wes, Morrison (Who is not a top player"

I didnt know i was doing an english exam lol but as zaman says when you attempt to correct someone have your own house in order! Its gorsehill not gorce hill and its milan not millan. And we all know how bad of a player "john holywell" is.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valerolegend said:

I didnt know i was doing an english exam lol but as zaman says when you attempt to correct someone have your own house in order! Its gorsehill not gorce hill and its milan not millan. And we all know how bad of a player "john holywell" is.

Hypocrite you say "I didn't know this was an English exam" then proceed to correct my spelling and still spell a load of shit wrong. 

*didn't *English *Zaman *Gorsehill *Milan *John *Holywell - where's your grammar lol. If you're gonna correct me you should also "have your own house in order" too! 

24 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Zaman

Well, at least you spelt my name correctly.

That's all that matters. ?

18 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Are you for real fella? Get a life and stop fighting over the internet! I bet in the real world your afraid to go out after dark 

*you're ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

What a tool

Why are you reacting to my posts as "sad" lmao. Do you have depression or something? It's just so random for you to be reacting as "sad" of all things!