Pepsi

Proverb of the day

He that hath a body made of glass must not throw stones to another

?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Valerolegend said:

CHEATED MUCH TODAY?

Did you learn to play even without boost cards or are you still the poorest player in the game?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Did you learn to play even without boost cards or are you still the poorest player in the game?

I thought I was the poorest player on the game ?

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I thought I was the poorest player on the game ?

No John, you are a good player. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valerolegend said:

I let you win coca cola i do not play vs cheats 

Come on valero, your credibility is too low. ??

• Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 11:19 AM, Valerolegend said:

Pepsi i have beaten you and league no1 milan yesterday but i am poor ok and it is people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones 

Valero.... ????

You beat me once in the whole story, a nice 2-1 and you had all the boost cards and holding the ball for 2 minutes, so I could not steal it since you had the cards. The funny thing is that you're so useless that you had the courage to enter our Italian revenge academy to publish the victory (you were so excited). Luckily the guys who saw the replay asked "who is this idiot who keeps the ball for 2 minutes?", I admit I died with laughter. ??? Despite this you did the same even with Milan. But then you and I met twice more, I always without papers and once with the cards and once without, these are the results .... Do you want the replays? Are you sure? ?

Screenshot_20181111-130146_Football Clash.jpg

Screenshot_20181111-130153_Football Clash.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Valero.... ????

You beat me once in the whole story, a nice 2-1 and you had all the boost cards and holding the ball for 2 minutes, so I could not steal it since you had the cards. The funny thing is that you're so useless that you had the courage to enter our Italian revenge academy to publish the victory (you were so excited). Luckily the guys who saw the replay asked "who is this idiot who keeps the ball for 2 minutes?", I admit I died with laughter. ??? Despite this you did the same even with Milan. But then you and I met twice more, I always without papers and once with the cards and once without, these are the results .... Do you want the replays? Are you sure? ?

Screenshot_20181111-130146_Football Clash.jpg

Screenshot_20181111-130153_Football Clash.jpg

First leg 2-1 second leg 4-0 hmmm ??? I wonder who is better overall!!! Obviously  Pepsi! 

John, you have never beaten me mate. That was my bot because i haven't played for a long time now so....

15 minutes ago, Zeesh12 said:

John, you have never beaten me mate. That was my bot because i haven't played for a long time now so....

Why do you find it so important to say that??. We know that John is capable of anything?

Just now, Arnav Bhatt said:

Why do you find it so important to say that??. We know that John is capable of anything?

He would be too confident and think he is the best

22 minutes ago, Zeesh12 said:

He would be too confident and think he is the best

Well anyway I beat Pepsi and messi 10 too. Sorry didn’t realise that was a bot my bad! 

E41476F9-B334-45C4-BFAC-889F155780E1.png

EFF4CEDD-2B05-45B9-AD06-73F3D8A8E16F.png

15 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Well anyway I beat Pepsi and messi 10 too. Sorry didn’t realise that was a bot my bad! 

You beat me when I had laggs. I told you in league. 

Pray those laggs never touch anyone .

13 minutes ago, Xavier Mill said:

You beat me when I had laggs. I told you in league. 

Pray those f**kin laggs never touch anyone .

Is that your excuse to lose against me as well lol. Oh sorry, it is your excuse for every game. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Is that your excuse to lose against me as well lol. Oh sorry, it is your excuse for every game. 

Yess jay jay ?. 5-3 against John is unusual.

Yawn yawn pepsi i have boosts i beat you then you have boosts and beat me. But you are much higher level and have all maximim players. I win against most players and dont cheat so im fine with that

3 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Yeah, I remember, you ruined my streak! However I remember you played very well, you had the card all attributes and the card pace but I admitted you well played!

However sorry, I don't know why I never did screenshot of my wins against you ?

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Yawn yawn pepsi i have boosts i beat you then you have boosts and beat me. But you are much higher level and have all maximim players. I win against most players and dont cheat so im fine with that

??? 

Do you see that you do not understand? Everyone beat you whether you have the cards or that you do not have them, to beat us you have to make the first goal and keep the ball until the end. You are the only poor player, who spoils the game to others with his ball hogging, chenon has never done anything for the good of this game, has always complained because he could not win, but continues to have the courage to speak in this forum.

You came in roman empire and you asked me for the courtesy of staying at our house, and you started talking badly about outlaws and solidarity, then I kicked you out for the crap you said and went outlaws, you went away from there and you will probably go into solidarity and then you will go away from there too. What are you? You remember Bazza, but at least he could play.

Edited by Pepsi

6 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

???

Edited by Pepsi

12 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Yeah, I remember, you ruined my streak! However I remember you played very well, you had the card all attributes and the card pace but I admitted you well played!

However sorry, I don't know why I never did screenshot of my wins against you ?

Yeah sorry i screenshot every game!!! It’s a bad habit ??

• Haha 2