Tameez Seedat

"respect"

Milan I don't get it ive always respected your Game and you were never like this - firstly this is what happened to my game I came back and still won least you could do is say well played loool??‍♂️

73AB19EB-D422-4F28-861B-AFA3272F894D.png

7C533A30-B361-4856-8785-BEF1A2318413.png

F0AD35D9-8A4D-4DDC-B1EF-84F41DAC6915.png

Hi Meezi, 

Milan is not here, but I send him your screenshot.

Take a moment for a reply

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Hi Meezi, 

Milan is not here, but I send him your screenshot.

Take a moment for a reply

Thanks brother much appreciated ??

Here I am! I bring you what was said by Milan, he was angry for the previous game that you had won with a final goal with the cheat (probably done involuntarily) of the change of attacker in pressing with the defender. He apologizes because you are a normally correct opponent and has no problem with you.

Come on bro.... Your face was not better after a victory, and you did this before. 

However.... 

Screenshot_20181114-020155_Football Clash.jpg

Edited by Pepsi

27 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Come on bro.... Your face was not better after a victory, and you did this before. 

However.... 

Screenshot_20181114-020155_Football Clash.jpg

if Hugo shows no respect to me I very much doubt I will show any back to him Pepsi mate

If Dan the Man shows no respect to me I show him what is the RESPECT and post "Good Game" and "Good Luck". 

I do not know who was the first to make a stupid face, but for logic I would say that, before answering, you would have made the screenshot, however we can not know.

I respect Solidarity, and certainly the 4 consecutive yawns of Dan the man have not created any problem for my ego.

If we all avoided responding to provocations, they would probably cease.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

If Dan the Man shows no respect to me I show him what is the RESPECT and post "Good Game" and "Good Luck". 

I do not know who was the first to make a stupid face, but for logic I would say that, before answering, you would have made the screenshot, however we can not know.

I respect Solidarity, and certainly the 4 consecutive yawns of Dan the man have not created any problem for my ego.

If we all avoided responding to provocations, they would probably cease.

If I was to yawn first I would not be posting on this thread.

And likewise I respect all of r.e with the exception of Hugo, the king yawner of football clash. Lol

c u in the arena Pepsi mate.

1 minute ago, Jazz said:

And likewise I respect all of r.e with the exception of Hugo, the king yawner of football clash. Lol

See you in arena Jazz, and i hope you understood this my message "If we all avoided responding to provocations, they would probably cease. "

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jazz said:

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

See you in arena Jazz, and i hope you understood this my message "If we all avoided responding to provocations, they would probably cease. "

I gonna yaw bout of you now 😂 

you gonna hate your king 👑 😝 

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I gonna yaw bout of you now 😂 

you gonna hate your king 👑 😝 

Lol lemme you

hahaha

I agree with jazz Hugo used to yawn me alot and I never retaliated always said goodluck and goodgame but never liked the fact he kept yawning me - is me beating him that boring 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

He did however stop yawning me in recent games and I respect that 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I agree with jazz Hugo used to yawn me alot and I never retaliated always said goodluck and goodgame but never liked the fact he kept yawning me - is me beating him that boring 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

you agree with me in the truth. no bad faces stopped his faces

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Some people find it boring getting beat 🤷‍♂️ thing called sour grapes 😂 but really does anyone truly care what emoji a losing player uses? They obviously sour but its different story if they winning and doing it as that shows lack of grace in victory ✌️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

You still yawn to me as well 😂

And I don’t gonna stop 😂 😂 😂 

37 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Tbh he don’t  use to me...

i think I kill him whit smile 😃 emoji 😂 

and I like to play agienst hugo now he even send me smile 😃 emoji and say all gl wp gg really I don’t lie....

maybe that @Pepsi @Gorse H    Ask him why he stop to yawning to me....

or hugo only respect his king 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jazz said:

6E10CE36-73E7-4E9B-AB1E-C4EF98F54165.thumb.png.21090b57b8cadea484b9ca5a4a5167db.pngHugobar22. The man, the myth and most likely the greatest yawner this game has ever come across.

Your facts are wrong. The biggest yawner on the game is Arnav

37057686-D0B9-4326-A19C-346CFB963315.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

Lets not forget you cheated to win. Like valero the legend himself says SHAME ON ALL YOU CHEATS

Roman Empire civil war going on lmao. Forget “captain America civil war” this is the real move spectacle! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Haha 1