26 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I was just saying good game....  I always screenshot and say good game at the end. It’s nothing to do with the emojis :) .... 

also back passes are boring obviously I’m gonna yawn 

Yh they just happened to be there.. We all know you're wind up merchant 😁😂 you could of private messaged him gg 🤷‍♂️ 

Yes over back passing is defo one of the most boring styles in the game.. I do wonder if these players bore themselves with it 🙄

22 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Shouldn’t you yawn to more or less every player on the game. I would rather get a yawn than giving the ball away. No problem in doing a couple back passes. Doing it excessively is irritating though. 

Yh everyone uses keeper but some keeper have more touches than outfield players 🤦‍♂️😂

9 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Yh they just happened to be there.. We all know you're wind up merchant 😁😂 you could of private messaged him gg 🤷‍♂️ 

A wind up mearchant yes but 20 consecutive wins and level 11 tells me otherwise. At least I’m playing the game properly without cheating and  glitching the game. 

314995CA-B86D-499F-936E-D29938CF8D72.png

9B9D8322-FBEA-4CD5-8FDE-B02390D9D379.png

Unless you consider superb stat cards cheating then I’m a massive cheat 😂

B38851AB-8EC4-46D5-BFD6-2047C29C2E80.png

Edited by John Holywell

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

A wind up mearchant yes but 20 consecutive wins and level 11 tells me otherwise. At least I’m playing the game properly without cheating and  glitching the game. 

314995CA-B86D-499F-936E-D29938CF8D72.png

9B9D8322-FBEA-4CD5-8FDE-B02390D9D379.png

Yh 20 is good amount congrats but that doesn't take away from the fact you love to wind people up 😜

Thanks gorse sorry for the bother it’s not you I’m trying to wind up. I know you’re trying to do a thorough job. 

Edited by John Holywell

Just now, Gorse H said:

You save them up? 

No I’m just very unlucky..... all I ever get is superb (or good which I delete instantly)! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

No I’m just very unlucky..... all I ever get is superb (or good which I delete instantly)! 

I use some good but delete keeper one 

Yeah i keep the Superb ones and use them in superb teams! A superb player with boost is still better than a normal elite one. 

Ignore the score against Jaz that’s a bot. I just wanted you show you me using Mbappe, Courtois and Coutinho

ED035209-263E-4FA7-9D56-E97BA5BFA67B.png

7B84EAF0-3BEA-4483-B22C-CB0BE9215204.png

11 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Yh 20 is good amount congrats but that doesn't take away from the fact you love to wind people up 😜

Beat Jaz’s bot so 21 now 🤪

but yeah I agree I can wind people up sometimes. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Im only level 10 and have 41 streak and i dont cheat. Re players yawn at me everytime but i will just beat them and yawn back

Well if you yawn back that’s why they keep doing it 😂😂😂

no one from Roman Empire or Solidarity yawns at me unless I yawn first. Just don’t do it in the first place. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/20/2018 at 4:46 PM, John Holywell said:

I do it when people are pausing so usually they don’t notice lol. But Mayank noticed and yawned back. 

😂 😂 😂