Hi to the football clash family 💪🏻 

So this week I realised something very unusual - not a single player could manage above 5.5k trophies by today and I think we all know the reason to this . SUPERBOTS 😂

Lets all come together to mourn over the lost days of us getting higher trophies 🙋🏻‍♂️ Let's take the time to realise we won't ever be good enough to beat 4 super bot games in a row as one can not sweat that much😔 not saying it's impossible some of us can manage it but I rather prefer losing trophies to a normal opponent 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1

You could make sure that the attribute cards are valid only when you challenge a real player, while if you meet his bot the cards have no effect, even though it is not impossible to beat a superbot anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Babux said:

You could make sure that the attribute cards are valid only when you challenge a real player, while if you meet his bot the cards have no effect, even though it is not impossible to beat a superbot anyway

Yeah there is a way to not lose to a super bot. Just quit before the game starts and you don’t get a loss because the score will have been 0-0! 

2 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Yeah there is a way to not lose to a super bot. Just quit before the game starts and you don’t get a loss because the score will have been 0-0! 

How do you quit before the match has even started?

DM to let me know.

6 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Tbh I'm not about that life especially if you get four or five super bots in a row 🤦🏻‍♂️ can't be wasting my time doing that over and over 

It’s time that developers remove all this bad in game ( manager cards boosts) 

and no more superbots!!!

easy to do really!!!

and then no more that you can take ball from Maldini whit Ronaldo unreal things!!!

i hate this manager cards!!!

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Zaman said:

How do you quit before the match has even started?

DM to let me know.

I just double tap the home button and swipe up as I’m on IOS and that closes the app

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Crash the game john!! If you are matched with someone you cant play

And you call other people cheats 😂

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Im no cheat fella im telling others what people like you are doing!! Before kick off if you can not mix with that player you will crash the game so you do not have to play

31 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Im no cheat fella im telling others what people like you are doing!! Before kick off if you can not mix with that player you will crash the game so you do not have to play

I don’t crash the game I just close the app.....  this game should have an option to back out of games anyway! 

4 hours ago, John Holywell said:

I don’t crash the game I just close the app.....  this game should have an option to back out of games anyway! 

Why would you wanna back out of games? Bot games or with real people aswell? 

4 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Why would you wanna back out of games? Bot games or with real people aswell? 

Yes like how in FIFA and Dream League Soccer if someone has a much better team or much more fans / trophies or whatever they use in that certain game you can choose to back out of a game that you don’t want to play. So for example if I saw anyone with full stat cards and a maxed out team I would back out! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

52 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Yes like how in FIFA and Dream League Soccer if someone has a much better team or much more fans / trophies or whatever they use in that certain game you can choose to back out of a game that you don’t want to play. So for example if I saw anyone with full stat cards and a maxed out team I would back out! 

The only problem i see with that... Its already hard to match a real player and with people backing out then some players might never find a game

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

I see wher you going that is not bad idea tbh...

8 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

The only problem i see with that... Its already hard to match a real player and with people backing out then some players might never find a game

Yes that is right really I go from myself how many real players I get in 10 games 😔 

if I get 5/10 I am happy...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Yes that is right really I go from myself how many real players I get in 10 games 😔 

if I get 5/10 I am happy...

I’m happier playing bots than real people because at least I can beat a bot 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

John do you realise that you might be a decent player but an idiot for putting those pics up, i was polite to you throughout the match even when you were up, and you yawned at me when i made a back pass and i sent the angry emoji first and then the yawn at the end to say that i was pissed at you for yawning at me

There are multiple players in RE and outlaws to whome i have lost 5-0 many times, but never yawned since i became a decent player

So if you are going to put up pics of me yawning atleast have the decency to say that you yawned first

And my yawn was after the angry emoji, to imply that i was pissed at your yawn

Edited by Mayank Sejwal
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Good game Mayank 😜🤪😂

AAE06B28-E4B6-418A-9372-DA64B0265A72.png

9DA883F8-6D19-41F6-A5B9-9C1B305D3F12.png

Come on John.. I've just closed a thread because these sort of posts are only provocative and they never end well

• Thanks 2

I was just saying good game....  I always screenshot and say good game at the end. It’s nothing to do with the emojis :) .... 

also back passes are boring obviously I’m gonna yawn 

• Like 2

Shouldn’t you yawn to more or less every player on the game. I would rather get a yawn than giving the ball away. No problem in doing a couple back passes. Doing it excessively is irritating though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Shouldn’t you yawn to more or less every player on the game. I would rather get a yawn than giving the ball away. No problem in doing a couple back passes. Doing it excessively is irritating though. 

I do it when people are pausing so usually they don’t notice lol. But Mayank noticed and yawned back.