Sign in to follow this  
Damo

Recently....

Afternoon All. 

To save a bit of time reading those forum posts. Please see summary of every thread at the minute. 

Player 1 - You seen this glitch?

Player 2 - Yep, but it’s cheating.

Player 1 - You only play bots!

Player 2 - You yawned at me! When I beat you. *Insert Screenshot*

Player 1 - You yawned at me first! It’s the only time you’ve beat me  *Insert screenshot*

Player 2 - Your play style is boring.

Come on everyone. We are better than that. This tit for tat with screenshot’s and calling everyone cheats is getting boring.

The features are there for everyone to use and everyone will use them differently. Just worry about yourself and try and respect opponents. If they don’t respect you, then please rise above it.

See you in the arena

Damo

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Damo said:

Afternoon All. 

To save a bit of time reading those forum posts. Please see summary of every thread at the minute. 

Player 1 - You seen this glitch?

Player 2 - Yep, but it’s cheating.

Player 1 - You only play bots!

Player 2 - You yawned at me! When I beat you. *Insert Screenshot*

Player 1 - You yawned at me first! It’s the only time you’ve beat me  *Insert screenshot*

Player 2 - Your play style is boring.

Come on everyone. We are better than that. This tit for tat with screenshot’s and calling everyone cheats is getting boring.

The features are there for everyone to use and everyone will use them differently. Just worry about yourself and try and respect opponents. If they don’t respect you, then please rise above it.

See you in the arena

Damo

Clearly you don’t understand my sarcasm. In my posts calling people cheats and inserting screenshots of people yawning. I’m mocking Valero legend who calls everyone a cheat and who constantly takes screenshots of people yawning at him. I’m clearly taking the mick. Don’t take it too seriously. 

On a lighter note though congrats on being top of the leaderboard! 

21E62032-104C-4BF9-9AF8-10EBCED550F1.png

11 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Clearly you don’t understand my sarcasm. In my posts calling people cheats and inserting screenshots of people yawning. I’m mocking Valero legend who calls everyone a cheat and who constantly takes screenshots of people yawning at him. I’m clearly taking the mick. Don’t take it too seriously. 

On a lighter note though congrats on being top of the leaderboard! 

21E62032-104C-4BF9-9AF8-10EBCED550F1.png

Yes John maybe you're winding up and everyone else too but still as long as these emoji are still on the game they're usable and nothing no one can do unless they complain to the powers that be and I'm sure if enough hate something they will do something but all the repetitive threads ain't getting us nowhere

6 minutes ago, Zaman said:

You've just given away everyone's real name, @John Holywell!

Most people’s names are on their forum account or on their WhatsApp.... It’s kind of obvious that Damon is Damo, Martin is Supermart.... anyone could have guessed that... who cares! 

Edited by John Holywell

15 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Most people’s names are on their forum account or on their WhatsApp.... It’s kind of obvious that Damon is Damo, Martin is Supermart.... anyone could have guessed that... who cares! 

Fair enough.