And again against roman empire player sipahi in a very close game he resorts to using tactics when i roll the ball out from keeper to get the ball back from me! They use every cheat and glitch going to say they are best team but in reality there cheating over and over! Tactics glitch free cash glitch xp glitch tournaments glitch super bots glitch. Re are the strongest team because no one else wants to play against these cheats. I will report all glitches to make the game fair for everyone

• Like 1

Yes report any glitches you find please but what is tournament glitch? And super bot isn't a glitch is it? It's part of the game as every player has chance to put their manager cards on so can't see how that's a glitch? Would love you to enlighten me on how super bot is a glitch rather than just annoying to play against

Tactic glitch is dodgy tactic to use on opponents

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tactic glitch is shameful. And you can see on start screen if you play super bot with all max tactical board cards you just click your phones home button and cancel off game. This will get you out of game losing no trophies or fitness

27 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

And again against roman empire player sipahi in a very close game he resorts to using tactics when i roll the ball out from keeper to get the ball back from me! They use every cheat and glitch going to say they are best team but in reality there cheating over and over! Tactics glitch free cash glitch xp glitch tournaments glitch super bots glitch. Re are the strongest team because no one else wants to play against these cheats. I will report all glitches to make the game fair for everyone

ARE YOU KIDDING ME CHILD:) I DID 1-0 YOU  WAS YAWN THEN 2-0 WAS YAWN 3-0 YAWN. YOU WERE ALWASY CRY AND I  LET YOU 3 GOALS BECAUSE YOU WERE UNHAPPY.  

IMG_2192.PNG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Since when did @Valerolegend become the most moralistic player in this game?

I remember he left Goal Nation without even a goodbye. 😥

Or is he trying too hard to be superior to others? 🤔

Edited by Zaman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Valerolegend…

You played finally against a real Roman Empire players….. ops.
I watched the replays and you was full boosts but……. ops.
you yawned at him….. ops.
you know a cheat to beat superbots ...... ops.
no league wants you … ops.

think before you talk, and while in…..
do not enter our league anymore, you are not welcome because you dirty the marble floors of the Roman Empire.

Edited by Pepsi
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Sipahi you did not let me score dont tell lies! Game ended 5-4 to you it would have been fair enough if you had not cheated with tactics button to get the win. All roman players might laugh but is anyone else really active in other leagues noe? ASK YOURSELVES WHY 

And pepsi ive beaten numerous re players this week and last. Ask them to post the games lol all i ever play is re because no one else plays because of you lot

7 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Sipahi you did not let me score dont tell lies! Game ended 5-4 to you it would have been fair enough if you had not cheated with tactics button to get the win. All roman players might laugh but is anyone else really active in other leagues noe? ASK YOURSELVES WHY 

And pepsi ive beaten numerous re players this week and last. Ask them to post the games lol all i ever play is re because no one else plays because of you lot

Please stop trying to prove points , you already irrelevant enough as it is 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/22/2018 at 5:03 PM, Valerolegend said:

JC5xwKt.gif.01c2473def5b8eb957fa8a56e2375919.gif

104694179_Screenshot_20181122-163923_FootballClash.thumb.jpg.80453062f1e4b8303cdc79160c5a5994.jpg

Edited by Sean (SM Support)
This is a forum for all ages, so image has been deleted as it has been deemed inappropriate.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

I match enough real players and they're  obvs not in RE 🤔 

• Like 3

It’s time to finish this

@Valerolegend

I fill sorry, you fighting alone agienst world bro 

that is hard job if you are not strong in head!!!

maybe you Valero to start your own league be good to have other things to think... this war go nowhere 

every day is same here on forum.... ( atlest I have fun to read this 😂)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Im war ready lemmy! Curbera full boosts me no boosts

Screenshot_2018-11-22-18-32-14.png

Joining Infection because you know that’s the only top league that won’t kick you 😂😂😂

don’t blame you I did it too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

you can't be my opponent valerolegend.you are very weak player for me you have to improve yourself and you can do some practice with my bot. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, “SİPAHİ” said:

you can't be my opponent valerolegend.you are very weak player for me you have to improve yourself and you can do some practice with my bot. 

Lol im weak you only won because of tactics cheat! Pepsi said im the worst player on the game but i keep winning against all of top re players they must all feel sorry for me and let me score hehe 

2 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Lol im weak you only won because of tactics cheat! Pepsi said im the worst player on the game but i keep winning against all of top re players they must all feel sorry for me and let me score hehe 

i agree pep says true.

maybe you can beat our bot.

it is my fault why i didnt beat you 5-0 and you cant talk any

next time we will see game score 

you should some practise because i will love you;)

• Like 4