Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Lewz07

Rewards during December

Recommended Posts

During December i think that people should get rewards for logging into the game as like if you sign in one day you could get 2k cash or 10 coins. And if you play everyday it could be a cool idea depending on the arena you are in you get different rewards. Saying in arena 9 you can get 25xp of any legend on game except the Tournament Exclusives like Xavi and Klose as they are the only ones that have only been in tournaments as i know of. 

 

Also somebody please tell me if R9 ROnaldo has been in the shop before and i would gladly save up 10k cash for him 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Lewz07 said:

During December i think that people should get rewards for logging into the game as like if you sign in one day you could get 2k cash or 10 coins. And if you play everyday it could be a cool idea depending on the arena you are in you get different rewards. Saying in arena 9 you can get 25xp of any legend on game except the Tournament Exclusives like Xavi and Klose as they are the only ones that have only been in tournaments as i know of. 

 

Also somebody please tell me if R9 ROnaldo has been in the shop before and i would gladly save up 10k cash for him 

Lmao why is December any different to any month just because of Christmas. Your idea is stupid you already have login bonuses every single day with the packs you get. There would be no point in giving 2 daily bonuses since you already get a daily bonus. 

And yes of course Ronaldo has been in shops what a stupid question. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

Lmao why is December any different to any month just because of Christmas. Your idea is stupid you already have login bonuses every single day with the packs you get. There would be no point in giving 2 daily bonuses since you already get a daily bonus. 

And yes of course Ronaldo has been in shops what a stupid question. 

Sorry man. Not everyone is as smart as you lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Lewz they gave free coins and cash last xmas if i remember right

I start to bealeve you about cheating on RE !!!

now you are not alone @Valerolegend  💪🏻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lemmy said:

I start to bealeve you about cheating on RE !!!

now you are not alone @Valerolegend  💪🏻 

Just because you lost to a trash player like me. Keep raging in my dms, you have to write them long messages and all I have to do is leave the conversation. 

Edited by Arnav Bhatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Just because you lost to a trash player like me. Keep raging in my dms, you have to write them long messages and all I have to do is leave the conversation. 

I don’t speek whit kids down 18y!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Just because you lost to a trash player like me. Keep raging in my dms, you have to write them long messages and all I have to do is leave the conversation. 

And say hello to your parents 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Common I wait your baddies to come for you to atack me !

let make this war same like whit Valero!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

I don’t speek whit kids down 18y!!! 

So you don’t speak to your children? That’s strange from a parent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Arnav Bhatt said:

So you don’t speak to your children? That’s strange from a parent. 

I don’t have children 🥺

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Didn’t you say that your child is older than me? 

Yep, he does. He is just lying. We should call him Lying Lemmy

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I don’t have children I have daughter 15y!!!

You have a child then*

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Zeesh12 said:

You have a child then*

Ћерку  

немам децу имам ћерку 

и иста је као ја балабурдијо....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ја имам само ћерку Зеех !!!

она је та која ће бити будући шампион 💪🏻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Perfect age! What’s her number 😂😂😂

030E55DD-3AD4-4C69-BD38-1DE8DA55DF35.thumb.jpeg.097a03677148ca90b42d512fb4726b39.jpeg1EB7D3E0-68AA-4522-ABE9-A633FFF04CD3.jpeg.15b9f76e03a795de948597faf267c1f9.jpeg

are you sure in that Jon???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×