Sign in to follow this  
John Holywell

Win Percentage

They should show win percentage in the same place you can check someone’s total number of wins and consecutive wins because some players have a high number of trophies/ wins because they play the game a lot but they aren’t always actually top players. 

• Thanks 1

the idea is well thought but, what would be gained with it?
egos fights, polemics about who is better than who, arguments about who has been played against (it is not the same to win me as a top player), the results (is it the same to win 5-2 than 3-0?)
I do not see it clearly

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

They should show win percentage in the same place you can check someone’s total number of wins and consecutive wins because some players have a high number of trophies/ wins because they play the game a lot but they aren’t always actually top players. 

Stupid because only one thing what needs to go out MANAGER BOOSTS CARD 😔 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is so bad update! Gameplay is not same because CARDS 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

This is so bad update! Gameplay is not same because CARDS 

4 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Stupid because only one thing what needs to go out MANAGER BOOSTS CARD 😔 

I actually like this update. Because it means Green and Blue cards are actually usable now with Manager Boost Cards. Like about 10 mins ago I nearly beat Arnav with a full blue team while he was using his best team (lost 5-3). If there were no boost cards and I used a full blue team against someone like Arnav I’d lose 5-0 like I how I lose 5-0 to Meezi every game! 🙈🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I actually like this update. Because it means Green and Blue cards are actually usable now with Manager Boost Cards. Like about 10 mins ago I nearly beat Arnav with a full blue team while he was using his best team (lost 5-3). If there were no boost cards and I used a full blue team against someone like Arnav I’d lose 5-0 like I how I lose 5-0 to Meezi every game! 🙈🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately you don’t see this game like me 😔 

Maxed players top players know to use lot better then you my friend whit this update or older. Big difference now is when you have cards you can take me ball whit your ST 😂 

beafore you can’t 

and stupid is that Ronaldo take ball from Maldini and give you goal....

or one player survive 3 tackles and give you goal 😂 

what all this look to you like good???

for me is bad ....😔

Nearly🙄 all you did was lob the ball and get lucky shots off. Like some other players. Long balls are back in the game. It wasn’t my best lol. GG though

Edited by Arnav Bhatt

3 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Nearly🙄 all you did was lob the ball and get lucky shots off. Like some other players. Long balls are back in the game. It wasn’t my best lol. GG though

Long balls and off the wall shots are legit tactics in 5 a side matches.... why do people complain about this sort of thing!!!!!! I would understand if it was a glitch that was unrealistic but kicking the ball of the crossbar and getting a rebound or playing lobbed through balls to a pacey striker is a legit tactic in real life and in the game so why do people complain? 

Never seen a team shoot the ball at the wall so that it goes right back to the other player. In real life, the defender would react. Long balls is because there is no skill in it. Long ball for a striker to run onto is ok but a long ball when there is no space and your defender not making the challenge and then the striker taking a shot is not normal. 

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

Here are some examples of other football games that show your win percentage or average points scores: 

1AAA856D-E26C-4496-830A-8B3E84B267FF.png

F151AB68-9F7F-455C-905A-943A74D28501.png

F1A2EF9A-A831-4566-A9E7-F1605DFCA6CE.png

7424E211-6ED8-4A93-8F5B-8B71AE724FA7.png

• Like 1

On 11/25/2018 at 9:36 PM, John Holywell said:

Long balls and off the wall shots are legit tactics in 5 a side matches.... why do people complain about this sort of thing!!!!!! I would understand if it was a glitch that was unrealistic but kicking the ball of the crossbar and getting a rebound or playing lobbed through balls to a pacey striker is a legit tactic in real life and in the game so why do people complain? 

Theres a head or board height rule in 5aside