Jump to content
Tameez Seedat

What is this in tornaments ??

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

He was full bars don’t lie !!!

and you always to that lie lie lie you are Pinokio no Valero!!!

and what bullshit you speek about racist !!!???

i calll you monkey 🐒 kid 

becose your character and yes I know you good also one big yawning idiotic kid !!!

Am I a monkey 🐒🙊🙈🐵🙉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

He was full bars don’t lie !!!

and you always to that lie lie lie you are Pinokio no Valero!!!

and what bullshit you speek about racist !!!???

i calll you monkey 🐒 kid 

becose your character and yes I know you good also one big yawning idiotic kid !!!

Oh, so now you are saying that I yawn, yeah I do, but when I say that you yawn it is a completely different scenario isn’t it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

 

Come on, don't exist cheat for play better... There are only better connections and smartphone.

Stop

Are you know then that game is not fer play to 

other players! If someone have advances in that most be removed or do something to all players can have same connection 

how to say to have limit for max net...

if you understand me good in that way we all be same!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Oh, so now you are saying that I yawn, yeah I do, but when I say that you yawn it is a completely different scenario isn’t it? 

Why you don’t take book in hand and do homework for tomorrow!!!

i go to watch Stella Rossa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant comeback!!👏👏. Talking about something completely irrelevant to the topic. Brilliant. 

Edited by Arnav Bhatt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Lemmy said:

Why you don’t take book in hand and do homework for tomorrow!!!

i go to watch Stella Rossa 

Atleast when he does homework he will learn something useful. Enjoy watching red star lose 5-0. Your boring these days to be honest lemmy you think your a top player but you dont act like one

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Waste Man said:

Atleast when he does homework he will learn something useful. Enjoy watching red star lose 5-0. Your boring these days to be honest lemmy you think your a top player but you dont act like one

Yes I am not top player 😔 

maybe that is why I am boring

yes we gonna see how gonna be whit Napoli 

 

remember this 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Why you don’t take book in hand and do homework for tomorrow!!!

i go to watch Stella Rossa 

Arnav, I’m not even insulting you here. Actually do your homework for tomorrow and stop wasting time on forum!!! Because I can tell you’re on the forum procrastinating! 

(I know from experience, I’m also procrastinating to stop doing homework) 😅

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Yes I am not top player 😔 

maybe that is why I am boring

yes we gonna see how gonna be whit Napoli 

 

remember this 

 

No point in that I know Roma are bad. We are masters of open goal misses as you saw yesterday vs Real Madrid 

 

A850D238-E296-4314-9BB8-9557C46F6599.png

F83B6E98-86D6-467B-BDDC-A76B5910BB79.gif

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The prick says I yawned him first , anyone on this forum can have their say - do I yawn any players here ? 

Why would I even yawn if I am winning ? 

Hamez is a player who can't take a loss.  7EC33900-8982-4E09-AF06-08B80E5EA1D5.thumb.png.41e40a6e58ed151449a0c01515119d61.png

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

The prick says I yawned him first , anyone on this forum can have their say - do I yawn any players here ? 

Why would I even yawn if I am winning ? 

Hamez is a player who can't take a loss.  7EC33900-8982-4E09-AF06-08B80E5EA1D5.thumb.png.41e40a6e58ed151449a0c01515119d61.png

Nothing to say meezi Hamez has been a prick since day one. A btec Morrison 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Are you know then that game is not fer play to 

other players! If someone have advances in that most be removed or do something to all players can have same connection 

how to say to have limit for max net...

if you understand me good in that way we all be same!!

I did t polemics... I asked this last week.

413667474_Screenshot_20181127-174721_FootballClash.thumb.jpg.805f106a174f62ab02f353617a3d034a.jpg

But why you are angry with arnav? And aren't you angry with players of your league that use fiber or similar? 

if you understand me good in that way we all be same!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Yes I am not top player 😔 

maybe that is why I am boring

yes we gonna see how gonna be whit Napoli 

 

remember this 

 

Are you enjoying the Napoli VS Red Star Game @Lemmy

Are you enjoying the Liverpool v Paris game @Darkstar72

🤣🤣🤣🤣

stay cheeki breeki

9BFE05AA-3F0E-4BA5-AF0C-2E0084FBDC20.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

No point in that I know Roma are bad. We are masters of open goal misses as you saw yesterday vs Real Madrid 

 

A850D238-E296-4314-9BB8-9557C46F6599.png

F83B6E98-86D6-467B-BDDC-A76B5910BB79.gif

Yeah I see game 🤦🏻‍♂️

 And 3 more and you get score 😂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

2 easy

Benefit of being in the Europa league as a Chelsea fan is it’s easy wins every game 🤣🤣🤣🤣 #Unbeaten 

only good teams are Liepzig, Arsenal (and probably Tottenham when they lose to Barcalona)

 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

The prick says I yawned him first , anyone on this forum can have their say - do I yawn any players here ? 

Why would I even yawn if I am winning ? 

Hamez is a player who can't take a loss.  

He can not even win ... 😂😂😂1168323480_Screenshot_20181127-163212_FootballClash.thumb.jpg.fa2e88cced14055faaa90efe2ede0f98.jpg936838492_Screenshot_20181127-163215_FootballClash.thumb.jpg.e944873493fe4a5730c44c880dbbd702.jpg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

I did t polemics... I asked this last week.

413667474_Screenshot_20181127-174721_FootballClash.thumb.jpg.805f106a174f62ab02f353617a3d034a.jpg

But why you are angry with arnav? And aren't you angry with players of your league that use fiber or similar? 

if you understand me good in that way we all be same!!

Whay you are angry on my teammates?

And not angry on Arnav?

whay you always most come and pretend like some lawyer to him?

if you understand me good in that way we all be same !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Whay you are angry on my teammates?

And not angry on Arnav?

whay you always most come and pretend like some lawyer to him?

if you understand me good in that way we all be same !!

He comes and acts like “some lawyer” to Arnav because he’s literally 13!!!! Stop picking on a little boy. How would you like it if someone insulted your 15 year old daughter like this and no one defended her. 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

He comes and acts like “some lawyer” to Arnav because he’s literally 13!!!! Stop picking on a little boy. How would you like it if someone insulted your 15 year old daughter like this and no one defended her. 

1st my daughter know to defend self good!

this is 2nd time that you do same things 

you speek and post Meezi gf and now you speek of my daughter...

 don’t do that she don’t play this game !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And what I all do in my 13 when I remember that was fantastic days!

and I don’t have no one time o come to defend me...

my job I do alone !!!

cheeki breeki job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Arnav, I’m not even insulting you here. Actually do your homework for tomorrow and stop wasting time on forum!!! Because I can tell you’re on the forum procrastinating! 

(I know from experience, I’m also procrastinating to stop doing homework) 😅

Already finished it ages ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...