18 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I agree their determination is clearly admirable , let's all run into different leagues trying to get everyone and at the same time bad mouth other players , it's admirable that you find this admirable 

71EBA476-2DA5-4E71-A0A2-94967B0F7E5E.jpeg

Hahahahaha.. FAIL

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Re vs the rest of game lol your pal arnav begging around the leagues for other players. That doesnt sound like re on there own. Sounds pretty sad tbh! 

And fuera i am worst player in the game says pepsi yet ive lost 1 game in my last 80 go figure.

Yh just as sad as the rest of game joining forces to topple us lol but nonetheless a fun week 

1 in 80 wp 👋👋 good form that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TomFlight said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. 

They didn't beg you no? You're teammates with Morrison and hamez... Let's not forget how much you hated them 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Yh just as sad as the rest of game joining forces to topple us lol but nonetheless a fun week 

Sad that the rest of game joins forces to topple re? But didnt  roman empire come from multipe merges to topple the fifty? Pot/kettle 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Sad that the rest of game joins forces to topple re? But didnt  roman empire come from multipe merges to topple the fifty? Pot/kettle 

Yes and the same happened to topple un and un prob did it too topple whoever before them and so on... That's just part and parcel of the game not a pot or a kettle. 

You just have a very negative attitude that's the true sadness 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

how do you think the fifty have stolen the first place in Italian Revenge and created their kingdom lasted even 5 weeks 😮 ?? They were the third / fourth league then in a week they became first, surely it's because they all started playing.😂😂

Roman Empire was born from the fusion of Italian Revenge and 2 leagues just born from the split of United Nation .... and the first week we gave 15000 trophies of difference ... imagine if we had joined the Zaman Goal Nation, who were at the third place.

We have always played like friends, certainly not for beating someone only in the last day. This is the difference between us.

History is not made of words, history is made of numbers.

Edited by Pepsi
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

The rest of game are sad for joining to topple re but re (and you) did the same to topple the fifty. Which makes you sad going by your own words! Thats where the pot and kettle comes from

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

The rest of game are sad for joining to topple re but re (and you) did the same to topple the fifty. Which makes you sad going by your own words! Thats where the pot and kettle comes from

I didn't say rest of game is sad please put your glasses on. Just as sad i said. meaning it's all the same in your sad eyes but your level of sadness is different to most people hence the reason you been kicked out of every league you been in 🤔

Besides your attitude i also find it sad that you moan on here so much how sad you find everything 🤷‍♂️

43 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

They didn't beg you no? You're teammates with Morrison and hamez... Let's not forget how much you hated them 🤷‍♂️

Nope, was included from the start 👍🏻 I wasn’t teammates with Morrison, he joined right towards the end and still says he’s quit the game? 🥴 Me and Hamez are fine. When I was in RE he was rather wild, he still is rather wild. Not my problem anymore.

48 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Just seems you guys are kinda mad as you lost top spot for one week. Take the loss and stop making excuses. Jeeeeeez, touchy over a game 😂😂😂 don’t have to be soo defensive? We all know you come first most weeks, however, this week you didn’t. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Just seems you guys are kinda mad as you lost top spot for one week. Take the loss and stop making excuses. Jeeeeeez, touchy over a game 😂😂😂 don’t have to be soo defensive? We all know you come first most weeks, however, this week you didn’t. 

You’re an extremely fake person joining forces with people who you clearly dislike. The only reason I didn’t join is because people like you who genuinely dislike me would act all nicey nicey and I’m not that kinda guy. I’m not that desperate mate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

What excuses have come? The recruitment was top notch this week from outlaws even former players coming back but Morrison arriving was the funniest moment of the week 🙄🤣

• Like 1

Nope. Ask anyone in Outlaws. You was suggested and I said I’m leaving if you joined. That’s not fake. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Gorse H said:

What excuses have come? The recruitment was top notch this week from outlaws even former players coming back but Morrison arriving was the funniest moment of the week 🙄🤣

Everyone’s looking for a argument? I just responded to Arnavs post that’s all.. your right, I hate John. It ain’t no secret.. It surprised you as much as me, I don’t think anyone was expecting Morrison 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, TomFlight said:

Everyone’s looking for a argument?

Not really... What's point of arguing over a game 🤷‍♂️ this week been fun and look forward to next week now

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Nope. Ask anyone in Outlaws. You was suggested and I said I’m leaving if you joined. That’s not fake. 

I can witness to this bc I was the one who suggested John and everyone said they'll kick him once he joins 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Not really... What's point of arguing over a game 🤷‍♂️ this week been fun and look forward to next week now

Come on now, your read most topics and it ends in someone being pathetic. The game is one big argument..

13 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

tom, usual speech, remember when you were an Italian revenge, do you remember what bothered you? the great boast of the various players, we congratulated you and we told you that it is nice to have valid opponents, you instead attack us or try to denigrate us. The style is the same as those who wrote in their own description "first from 2 weeks" until writing "we were first 2 weeks ago"

Let's start from the beginning again.

Congratulations guys, you did a great Sunday, if 5 of us had not been out for work would have been even more beautiful and fierce. Next week we ask for holidays and we will try to do better. 

I'm joking, I give you my sincere compliments and we knew that this day would come, because there are so many top players in this game that are not part of Roman Empire, and surely this will only be the beginning of a good battle that will last in the coming weeks.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I can witness to this bc I was the one who suggested John and everyone said they'll kick him once he joins 

Thank you Meezi. This is because no one likes him 😂😂😂 there is a few fake people in RE no? I’m sure Trafa hates him as much as me and could name a few more but that’ll be labelled as ‘Fake’ so better not.

2 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

tom, usual speech, remember when you were an Italian revenge, do you remember what bothered you? the great boast of the various players, we congratulated you and we told you that it is nice to have valid opponents, you instead attack us or try to denigrate us. The style is the same as those who wrote in their own description "first from 2 weeks" until writing "we were first 2 weeks ago"

Let's start from the beginning again.

Congratulations guys, you did a great Sunday, if 5 of us had not been out for work would have been even more beautiful and fierce. Next week we ask for holidays and we will try to do better. 

I'm joking, I give you my sincere compliments and we knew that this day would come, because there are so many top players in this game that are not part of Roman Empire, and surely this will only be the beginning of a good battle that will last in the coming weeks.

😴 can’t be bothered to read it

Just now, TomFlight said:

Come on now, your read most topics and it ends in someone being pathetic. The game is one big argument..

Yes they do i will not deny that Tom but this one hasn't got to that stage and hopefully won't

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

😴 can’t be bothered to read it

Thanks tom