2 minutes ago, Santa said:

That’s a fitting network you’re on.

Hey Kara. Finally decided to pipe up and talk for once 😜

Just because you’re no Virgin Mary yourself doesn’t mean you have to take it out on others. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Just because you’re no Virgin Mary yourself doesn’t mean you have to take it out on others. 

Just an observation, John.  I’m a peaceful person, as you know, but couldn’t resist on this one. 😊

Can we just take a step back and remember what @TomFlight did? He insulted many of the Outlaws with his famous European Union description. You remember that, don’t you? 

We didn’t say that even when you left. Think about disrespectful now. You are contradicting everything you said of when you were in Roman Empire, just because you were jealous of a 13 year old. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Monkey Kid™ said:

Can we just take a step back and remember what @TomFlight did? He insulted many of the Outlaws with his famous European Union description. You remember that, don’t you? 

We didn’t say that even when you left. Think about disrespectful now. You are contradicting everything you said of when you were in Roman Empire, just because you were jealous of a 13 year old. 

No one cares

For example, the whole of Solidarity and The Fifty raging on forum. Denham wanted ME to get banned when someone else changed it. 

Just now, Monkey Kid™ said:

For example, the whole of Solidarity and The Fifty raging on forum. Denham wanted ME to get banned when someone else changed it. 

Still nobody cares

2 minutes ago, Monkey Kid™ said:

Honestly man the way you play the innocent card irritates me.  At least we proved to you that monkey kid wasn't giving us a tough time and we came out on top 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Haha 1

Let’s be honest Meezi. You won against me 5 (maybe more lol) times that week. Impressive record until you remember how many a monkey won. 

6 minutes ago, Monkey Kid™ said:

Brilliant comeback! 

Because I honestly do not give a toss what you have to say kiddo.

I'm only calling you a monkey bc you have that as your name rn sorry lol😂 

And how many of those games did you take advantage of my lag ? Just the other day I posted on the forum where I couldn't play the game against you and you were so quick to score and still have the ordesity to say thanks at he end 😂 I don't hate you or think of you as a monkey and yes you're good just stop being so egotistical bc non of your wins against us got your league to first bro 

1 minute ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I'm only calling you a monkey bc you have that as your name rn sorry lol😂 

And how many of those games did you take advantage of my lag ? Just the other day I posted on the forum where I couldn't play the game against you and you were so quick to score and still have the ordesity to say thanks at he end 😂 I don't hate you or think of you as a monkey and yes you're good just stop being so egotistical bc non of your wins against us got your league to first bro 

My goal was the league coming first.

So this is like when Messi scores a phenomenal amount of goals but Barcelona don’t win the competition. Will we just not care about the goals? 

I said thanks because you were giving me the ball. You lagging isn’t my problem. Just get yourself a better WiFi connection. 

1 minute ago, Monkey Kid™ said:

So this is like when Messi scores a phenomenal amount of goals but Barcelona don’t win the competition. Will we just not care about the goals? 

I said thanks because you were giving me the ball. You lagging isn’t my problem. Just get yourself a better WiFi connection. 

He’s in the mountains of South Africa what do you mean “just get a better WiFi connection” 

14 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Still nobody cares

Funny though because all you guys wanted to know at that time was that. Zeesh still wants to know about it. 

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

He’s in the mountains of South Africa what do you mean “just get a better WiFi connection” 

It is like I said. Not my problem. 

7 minutes ago, Monkey Kid™ said:

Ronaldo scores more than Messi and that’s a fact so your analogy is bad. 

67909980-2740-4EDE-A94E-BCEE69AC32D7.png

0278C693-E39C-4B5A-AC6A-4B20271CCE13.png

Edited by John Holywell

39 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I have run out of reactions, but had to LOL this.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Monkey Kid™ said:

Lol that everyone knew about but protected ye and YOU took the blame for trying to be the big man. Once again bringing up the past just because you lost number 1 spot for 1 week, boo hoo 😥 my promise was not to join The Fifty, not The Outlaws or anyone else.. jealous of you Arnav? Wow 😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Ronaldo scores more than Messi and that’s a fact so your analogy is bad. 

67909980-2740-4EDE-A94E-BCEE69AC32D7.png

0278C693-E39C-4B5A-AC6A-4B20271CCE13.png

Look at the ratio.

Just now, Monkey Kid™ said:

Look at the ratio.

Ronaldo has played in England, Portugal, Spain and Italy with average players around him and managed to carry them to success.

Messi has played in the best team in the world in Spain which is one of the most one sided leagues in the world with barely any competition with the best players around him.  When you put him in Argentina - an average team - he’s not won anything. 

1 minute ago, TomFlight said:

Lol that everyone knew about but protected ye and YOU took the blame for trying to be the big man. Once again bringing up the past just because you lost number 1 spot for 1 week, boo hoo 😥 my promise was not to join The Fifty, not The Outlaws or anyone else.. jealous of you Arnav? Wow 😂😂😂

That is why you left. “I didn’t sign up for Alessio to be president”. “Köln was not a good president” 

I am talking about this because you joined up with them to help beat RE. You joined with people who you hated. 

I wanted to clarify it for people who didn’t know. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

Ronaldo has played in England, Portugal, Spain and Italy with average players around him and managed to carry them to success.

Messi has played in the best team in the world in Spain which is one of the most one sided leagues in the world with barely any competition with the best players around him.  When you put him in Argentina - an average team - he’s not won anything. 

Maybe because football is a team sport. “Average players”- he was in the best club at that time. 

For Ronaldo to have a good game he only has to score a goal. For Messi to have one, he has to assist, score, defend. Messi competes in all the stats whereas Ronaldo just comes first, sometimes, in goals scored.