Zaman

Leaving Football Clash

3 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

That doesn’t mean dead.  It just means that they are new. Atleast we aren’t keeping so many inactive players for the trophies like some other leagues. 

Italian Revenge was the number one league before it merged into Roman Empire and was killed off into a feader league. Same way United Nations was killed off by Europeans union and Barbarians was killed off by Cheeki Breeki and Solidarity, 

Edited by John Holywell

7 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

European Union was made by United Nations. 

Precisely. But Europeans Union overoook United Nations - And then United Nations because a feeder league of European Union. 

If you want to but UN wasn’t a feeder league (I don’t think so). It was an individual league. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

If you want to but UN wasn’t a feeder league (I don’t think so). It was an individual league. 

Yeah now it’s an individual league because European Union doesn’t exist anymore therefore proving my point that European Union is a dead league. I win.  

12 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Yeah now it’s an individual league because European Union doesn’t exist anymore therefore proving my point that European Union is a dead league. I win.  

European  Union is at this moment a dead league because it doesn’t exist. 

Is Italian Revenge dead though? 

That is what I am arguing at since the start. 

33 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

European  Union is at this moment a dead league because it doesn’t exist. 

Is Italian Revenge dead though? 

That is what I am arguing at since the start. 

They did surgery on a grape.....

• Haha 1

Nah a lot of people such as Zaman, HKane, Stoller and Denham, Tom Flight, Sam Art have all already left. Some of those people E.G. Tom and HKane, it’s much better without them. Now it’s just Valero and myself who could be considered “toxic” and 2 out of thousands is a pretty good community.

And Valero and myself are both in Infection so not in a top league so we’re staying well out of the way of the top leagues so we don’t cause any trouble. But thanks for your input. 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Maccy said:

Welcome to the retirement list

all the best zaman

Cheers, Maccy. 👍

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Nah a lot of people such as Zaman, HKane, Stoller and Denham, Tom Flight, Sam Art have all already left. Some of those people E.G. Tom and HKane, it’s much better without them. Now it’s just Valero and myself who could be considered “toxic” and 2 out of thousands is a pretty good community.

And Valero and myself are both in Infection so not in a top league so we’re staying well out of the way of the top leagues so we don’t cause any trouble. But thanks for your input. 

Tom Flight, Toxic somebody is having a laugh

• Like 1

You are a great boy Zaman, we often had misunderstandings but you have always been straightforward with me, and I appreciate this.
I hope you'll come back

33 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

You are a great boy Zaman, we often had misunderstandings but you have always been straightforward with me, and I appreciate this.
I hope you'll come back

Same here, Pepsi.

You are a top bloke who has always tried to calm others and that is a defining quality of yours.

You always look at things in perspective and give a lot of respect. 👊

On 12/1/2018 at 8:16 PM, Arnav Bhatt said:

Thanks for saving me a post Arnav, can't believe how annoyed that comment made me feel over a game 🤦‍♂️

• Thanks 1

On 12/1/2018 at 8:16 PM, Arnav Bhatt said:

It was the birth league of un2, International, eu and unity.