Damo

Congratulations “The Outlaws”

Afternoon All. 

Just wanted to take a moment to congratulate “The Outlaws” on their well deserved victory. They played hard this week and thoroughly deserved the victory. 

As previous winners for numerous weeks the challenge was welcomed in RE and we didn’t react like true champions should. And deservedly lost our title. 

Of course we will fight back and look forward to having a regular opposition to the top spot. It’s been a bit lonely and boring to be honest so it’s nice for this to happen for everybody’s sake and especially the games sake. (I hope @Sean (SM Support)  noticed the improved activity in tournaments and game play this week and used this to see what works for the game.)

Anyways. Well done. And hopefully this wasn’t a flash in the pan and we’ve seen the creation of another league with potential to win the top spot on a regular basis. 

See you in the arena

Damo

• Like 4

forgive them Damo, but they do not find the thread congratulating, they prefer to spit the poison they had accumulated over the last months.

Thanks Meezi, for noticing this thread.

• Like 2

Thanks Damo!

Always posts with such class!

It was a great battle and made the game alot more interesting in many ways. 

It needed a bit of a shake up it was getting stale. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Damo said:

Afternoon All. 

Just wanted to take a moment to congratulate “The Outlaws” on their well deserved victory. They played hard this week and thoroughly deserved the victory. 

As previous winners for numerous weeks the challenge was welcomed in RE and we didn’t react like true champions should. And deservedly lost our title. 

Of course we will fight back and look forward to having a regular opposition to the top spot. It’s been a bit lonely and boring to be honest so it’s nice for this to happen for everybody’s sake and especially the games sake. (I hope @Sean (SM Support)  noticed the improved activity in tournaments and game play this week and used this to see what works for the game.)

Anyways. Well done. And hopefully this wasn’t a flash in the pan and we’ve seen the creation of another league with potential to win the top spot on a regular basis. 

See you in the arena

Damo

Congrats on being top of the football clash fantasy premier league for the 14th week in a row! 

Would be great to see you go the whole season unbeaten. 

7 hours ago, Damo said:

Afternoon All. 

See you in the arena

Damo

This is the way it should have been done from the start 👍🏻

4 hours ago, Pepsi said:

forgive them Damo, but they do not find the thread congratulating, they prefer to spit the poison they had accumulated over the last months.

Thanks Meezi, for noticing this thread.

See, always leaving a bitter after taste. Just can’t drop it can you.

11 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

See, always leaving a bitter after taste. Just can’t drop it can you.

Your every word is toxic, I understand that you do not feel the victory but you want to fill your mouth with great words ... But remember that without the 10,000 king lemmy trophies your 4500 would not have served anything. You're always ready to jump on the winning horse. Take the congratulations and stop writing me privately on whatsapp because you have exhausted my patience.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Your every word is toxic, I understand that you do not feel the victory but you want to fill your mouth with great words ... But remember that without the 10,000 king lemmy trophies your 4500 would not have served anything. You're always ready to jump on the winning horse. Take the congratulations and stop writing me privately on whatsapp because you have exhausted my patience.

Hahahaha your always ready to use some stupid quote. Your boring. I wrote to you once? Your quite happy to receive the attention on here then rather speak to me like a man. Your a coward and over obsessed with a game. You paid coins to become a president, your not running a country. Get over yourself and grow up.

• Haha 1

No need and wrong words.. Pepsi is great guy. You can't deny you joined outlaws because you have hatred towards RE over reasons that i still don't understand🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Next time we get a challenge let's go at the whole week so we have a better competition.. Last week was one of fun weeks since joining RE 

Let's not turn this thread into a version of the thread i locked yesterday ✌️

• Thanks 1

Maybe some perspective for all. So many words spitting from here to there. Hopefully this helps direct your thoughts down better roads

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Darkstar72 said:

Maybe some perspective for all. So many words spitting from here to there. Hopefully this helps direct your thoughts down better roads

Don’t start this again please it’s entriely unnecessary and just plainly tedious at this point. 

Best regards! 

yours sincerely,

John Asher Sam Holywell 

England, West London, Middlesex, Westminster