Lemmy

No more king long live ANARCHY!!! 😂

I leave this game becose all this mass what come whit this manager boost cards update ( they say this is big one ) looks they right never more players stop to play game...

When Ronaldo lv3 take ball from maxed Maldini that is not normal.

not to speek about laggs what all we have,

You pass ball to open ST and opponent defender teleport and take ball WoW.

You anticipate opponent and slide but your defender don’t slide or tackle becose atacker shot and give goal...

For turnos that is totally bad story...

For me in this game no more interesting games 

No more competition 

And most important for me NO MORE FUN!!!🥺

This is my journey  

All started in league willywashers wher I somehow 

Give 800 goals in LP🤷‍♂️

And I get invate to All-Star

From one fantastic character NFChudson.

Soon I become VP in All-Star

Snap my dear friend in that time teammate

Was whit me VP in same league.( our faith are crossed one more time in barbarians clan😂 )

After that I want to play whit no1 league, I was new player who make good trophies ,and in same time I come to 4K less then one week. 

On old update. That whas THE BEST trophies counting update!

I join to Italian Revenge 

I meet my close friend Curbera and one guy who I was speek to join in PM Pepsi ( after all aur speech on bad English we became GREAT FRIENDS) all best Pepe !

I was ther I enjoy especially whit my Uncle Curbe we have lot drunk nights in IR fantastic nights.🍺🥃🍺

But ther in that time they speek lot Italian😔

And I don’t understand what they speek.

So I speek whit Pepsi that I gonna leave and finde some league wher speek English.

On Forum approach me Stoller 

Whit words like Shakespeare himself 

And convince me that my place is in The Fifty.

I like idea to join them.

Beafore we have mini war on forum becose I was Long ball player ( not only player I was THE LONG BALL KING!) 🤴

I file lot strange when I join them really I have lot battles in arena agienst this guys in past...🤨

I found lot laitter that they have mission to convert me to normal player, they like because I always show respect when we play and they see potential in me like player.

I can say Tnx most to my mentor my sensei in game EL GRANDE BAZZA1967🙏

I hate that guy before I know him,but soon we become good maybe because Ages or because I am little crazy person idk something clicked.

And soon I become top player also after 100 and 100 friendly games agienst him I start to win him, on frist he was saying that he was drunk 🤣 but after he admitted me that I am top player and that was all what I need.💪🏻

I meet lot of top players in fifty agienst I have friendly games and great tips to improve my game.

I like English in league Chet because I can understand and improve in my English whit this players.

And after all I spend 9 months in that league and I was proud to be one of VP in this clan not many of them have that privilege...

I get ther lot of brothers Keato ,Staff, Furiel ,Speedy Monkey, Milan ,Logic ,Wes ,Dark, Gato ,Matt ,Agg ,Rub, Hi there, my broski Nel I get also one grande fratello crazy Italian Babux!

I sorry if I forgot some name...😔

What I can say about guy who bring me ther Stoller what to say for legend...💪🏻💪🏻

Never forget my 3 shifts and speek whit Darkstar, that was long nights brother, I have always smile on my face when I remember that time. 😊😊😊

And Wes Gato always join to our conversation Wes ( what sense for humour🤪 )and Gato that two old legends and really old players!

I have fantastic time in the fifty II (52) whit Kollppo and AwagStaff  time we have spent to make that league in top 10 great I was press I was so honor!🤩

I come in second chapter when I become real Barbarian and I get my family even bigger!

Meezi Rik Karpis Jazz Zeesh Mayank Xavier Tahmid my new brothers!we have fantastic time together...👊🏻👏🏻👊🏻

I give my VP to one my close friend he know who is him!🤫

I am maybe only player who have wife (queen) in game Kara.🤗😍🥰😘🤗

We go on separate ways but always stay brothers and family in hearts!

I start new chapter familyar to all you becose you all can find home ther In Cheeki Breeki.

I was founder and Dark was my 1st press        

( look I don’t miss whit him 😝 )  

we was in top 3 leagues 

( that don’t work . But was good idea)

I go to RE and I meet new brother Tomislav Tom Tom what guy so close to Lemmy. 🤤🤤🤤😜

I most to speek about my forum I was active here really I am...

I have Great War in forum whit Zaman and Gorse that was Great War lot of words!😇😈🥶😎

I enjoy in every post in that time.🥳🥳🥳

But time was past and I have lucky to meet that two players.

I have fantastic time in Chet whit Zaman to smart kid for his age you can speek whit him of global politic to sports.🤯

Gorse is frist legend and then top player.👍

he have similar age like me and we fast find good language ( and I have really bad English🤣🤣🤣)

I can say that we always show respect in arena I to him he to me!👍

I go out of RE after one season 

Cheeki Breeki become Outlaws today and is one of top 3 leagues.

I start one small new challenge chapter for myself Nomads I come to top 15 whit out one single top player and I am also proud on that !

Somehow I make to be  no1 player on world couple times.🤷‍♂️

I give in one LP 1500+ goals in Fifty 

no1 league whit Italian Revenge 

No1 league x5 in rows whit The Fifty 

I get to 140 wins streak then I lose of Dario GG bro.👏🏻

I was even part of players who bring down mighty Empire. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I help lot of players to improve gameplay and lot of them are now top players !

I have lot good friends in this game and lot enemies! I love you all !!! ( even you John😱

Anyway my stupid story is come to end 😔  

(I am out of game and forum maybe one day you gonna see me again in arena whit out of manager cards boosts. Who know what future bring) 

Be calm and stay Cheeki Breeki 

🤪🤪🤪🍺🍺🍺 🇷🇸 🇷🇸 🇷🇸 

P.S. sorry for long post 😝 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

A great champion, this is the only thing I can say. you will miss us all, I hope you will soon return even if only as an opponent, you will always remain King Lemmy fratello.

• Like 2

I remember you tried to have a war on the forum but I told you it would never work. We love each other too much for that. ❤

I have had some of the most open chats with you and that is what most people really appreciate about you.

You have been in both RE and The Outlaws, which shows just how trusted you are as a person.

You and @Stoller are without doubt, true gents of the game. I always felt that you both had charisma.

You are also crazy Lemmy, but that is what makes you unique.

You had your own league, Cheeki Breeki.

I wish you Cheeki Breeki! 💪🍻🇷🇸

40 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

I have lot good friends in this game and lot enemies! I love you all !!! ( even you John😱

Anyway my stupid story is come to end 😔  

(I am out of game and forum maybe one day you gonna see me again in arena whit out of manager cards boosts. Who know what future bring) 

Be calm and stay Cheeki Breeki 

🤪🤪🤪🍺🍺🍺 🇷🇸 🇷🇸 🇷🇸 

P.S. sorry for long post 😝 

Goodbye Lemmy you were a great servant to the game. We both started around the same time and look how much more you achieved!!! Top player and a top man. Get well soon and good wishes to you and your family. 

Lemmy my brother 💪🏻♥️ 

It wouldn't be possible without you bro , to all the friendlies we played and you teaching me where I went wrong and where to improve to us becoming a strong team and family , always loved your personality and your kind hearted self .. 

You are gone but will not be forgotten brother 

Keep In touch and stay safe 😂😂  

Will miss you G 🤘🏻 

Lemmy my friend, 

What great times we had together on this game.

It was the greatest pleasure to have met you.

Such a big character and  amazing personality who made this game so much more fun! 

Wish you all the very best mate!

We will always stay in touch and hopefully reunite one day for one more battle.

Take care brother 💪🏻

You will be missed Lemmy great playing with and against you mate 

stay safe

ps I’ll take care of that crazy wife of yours 

12 minutes ago, Rik said:

ps I’ll take care of that crazy wife of yours 

😂

All the best lemmy you’re a top bloke always enjoyed chatting with you ya crazy git! 

Bruda today is the most emotional 😭  day. We will miss your presence and your jokes that made us  fresh always! It was die greatest privilege to play with!

Get well soon and Wish you very goods in the future.

Stay Cheeki Breeki 🍻