Sign in to follow this  
John Holywell

New Legend goalkeeper card or one for when Buffon, Cech or Neur retire

Currently there are no legend goalkeeper cards on this game!!!! I think that we should either make the next legend card a Lehman, Seaman, Lev Yashin, Gordon Banks, Oliver Kahn or someone along those lines.  

I also think that when Cech, Neur or Buffon retire (as they are all in their mid to late 30s) they should get yellow legend cards like Gerrard got instead of being removed from the game like other retired players have been! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 2

I WANT 🙏🙏🙏 NEMANJA VIDIĆ LEGEND CARD WHIT SLIDE BOOST HE DESERVES TO BE HERE!!!

1st MU captain stranger 🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸

4F062C20-A5F0-4FEC-AE18-81CC87B28A38.jpeg.41aeeca166359b4b337de6ae6663e87c.jpeg00315E64-043F-48E2-9D95-86E83C732B47.jpeg.12ccddc60e385a05692e31ed098a1ba9.jpeg99918407-4A89-47F9-A236-45F013F29D2D.jpeg.73b40ae8ee0036065fe155b15096f5b4.jpeg67346E02-E768-45B9-B4C8-C2C819E87448.jpeg.bd0113e1840feed8b026471d5d3a2e6a.jpeg0F26B5EC-5332-466B-A631-461796AACF60.jpeg.796d1fa45ef2b32de4a06471b32d7d17.jpeg193F401E-AC72-4E48-9862-F447701E8E20.jpeg.57e8bb632e297615aca7353ce48e47b6.jpeg4923788D-BB55-4AF6-9CDE-3C64E870763F.jpeg.7b1f6945f8c20a081b2c8c367a243957.jpegD72DE6AF-CD89-4C1D-81C9-94ADF7BBCC45.png.d134bc5f5b183f2e0fd7a4d66bc8b0cb.png

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Currently there are no legend goalkeeper cards on this game!!!! I think that we should either make the next legend card a Lehman, Seaman, Lev Yashin, Gordon Banks, Oliver Kahn or someone along those lines.  

I also think that when Cech, Neur or Buffon retire (as they are all in their mid to late 30s) they should get yellow legend cards like Gerrard got instead of being removed from the game like other retired players have been! 

They could also add a few more goal keepers in general :P Hard to pack.

On 12/13/2018 at 11:32 PM, Lemmy said:

I WANT 🙏🙏🙏 NEMANJA VIDIĆ LEGEND CARD WHIT SLIDE BOOST HE DESERVES TO BE HERE!!!

1st MU captain stranger 🇷🇸🇷🇸🇷🇸

D72DE6AF-CD89-4C1D-81C9-94ADF7BBCC45.png.d134bc5f5b183f2e0fd7a4d66bc8b0cb.png

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

an Inter fan, like me, might disagree! 😂😂
Anyway, yes, great player, but considering that there are no legends like Fabio Cannavaro, Jaap Stam, Lilian Thuram, Alessandro Nesta, Cafu and many others, I think they will not insert Vidic soon

18 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Anyway, yes, great player, but considering that there are no legends like Fabio Cannavaro, Jaap Stam, Lilian Thuram, Alessandro Nesta, Cafu and many others, I think they will not insert Vidic soon

No we don’t need Midfielders we need Goalkeepers and Defenders.

I agree with Cannavaro and Nesta but the others are too unknown.

No British or American fans would be hyped for Lillian Thuram or Cafu 😂🙈

They’ll be like “who the F is this guy”!

Edited by John Holywell

2 hours ago, Zaman said:

👊

Typical West Ham fan 😂😂😂

sees an ex West Ham player being mentioned and jizzes in his pants. 

Jk Man. I love Moore for being England’s only World Cup winning captain! 

John Terry / Lampard or Ferdinand / Beckham deserve it too though. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

Typical West Ham fan 😂😂😂

TBF, he is an icon in FIFA too.

Just saying.

On 12/18/2018 at 8:14 PM, Pepsi said:

You already have Maldini from 🇮🇹 Legend...

are we speek  new era players ( look like that is case in game )

how I see in game no old ones Pele,Kaiser, Maradona, Moore,Eusebio, Cruyff, Di Stefano, Müller, Puskas, Yashin, Best, Garrincha, Sanchez, Kubala,Kopa, Platini, Kocsis,Coluna , Fontaine,  Doctore Socrates etc... and we have more then 100 players no single to say “ OLD” one “

so I think they never gonna put this players in because they give as players from 90’ the most we can get here. Baggio, Batistuta, Totti , Nedved , Gullit , Van Basten , Savicevic, Romario, Rivaldo, Carlos , Bergkamp , David’s , Van Der Sarr , Henrry, Viera , Kluivert, Weah, Okotcha etc...

and i have one question:

why is “RENATO SANCHEZ” legacy card???

He is born 1997 🤦🏻‍♂️ 21 years 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

On 12/18/2018 at 8:14 PM, Pepsi said:

You already have Maldini from 🇮🇹 Legend...

are we speek  new era players ( look like that is case in game )

how I see in game no old ones Pele,Kaiser, Maradona, Moore,Eusebio, Cruyff, Di Stefano, Müller, Puskas, Yashin, Best, Garrincha, Sanchez, Kubala,Kopa, Platini, Kocsis,Coluna , Fontaine,  Doctore Socrates etc... and we have more then 100 players no single to say “ OLD” one “

so I think they never gonna put this players in because they give as players from 90’ the most we can get here. Baggio, Batistuta, Totti , Nedved , Gullit , Van Basten , Savicevic, Romario, Rivaldo, Carlos , Bergkamp , David’s , Van Der Sarr , Henrry, Viera , Kluivert, Weah, Okotcha etc...

and i have one question:

He is born 1997 🤦🏻‍♂️ 21 years 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

and i have one question:

He is born 1997 🤦🏻‍♂️ 21 years 🤣 🤣🤣

Same with Calhanoglu at 24. I think it’s just star players for their countries that get Legacy. Because Renato Sanchez was a beast for us in the 2016 euros and pretty much won it single handedly when Ronaldo got injured and Calhanoglu is arguably the best Turkish players (behind Arda Turan)!

Edited by John Holywell

13 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Same with Calhanoglu at 24. I think it’s just star players for their countries that get Legacy. Because Renato Sanchez was a beast for us in the 2016 euros and pretty much won it single handedly when Ronaldo got injured and Calhanoglu is arguably the best Turkish players (behind Arda Turan)!

Çalha is not legacy card....

Lahm, X. Alonso, C.Bravo and Sanchez are legacy cards....

if I miss some legacy sorry !

I personally understand Claudio, Xabi and Philipe 

but I don’t understand D.Sanchez to be in Legacy 

max he deserves is green card tbh 

9 hours ago, Lemmy said:

Çalha is not legacy card....

Lahm, X. Alonso, C.Bravo and Sanchez are legacy cards....

if I miss some legacy sorry !

I personally understand Claudio, Xabi and Philipe 

but I don’t understand D.Sanchez to be in Legacy 

max he deserves is green card tbh 

Look in the new update there are new legacy players. Calhanoglu and Mkhitarhan are going to get them and they are both the best players for their county.

I think that Renato Sanchez, Bravo, Lamn,  Alonso, all got legacy for their performances for the national team (like Portugal Chile etc.)!!! So they deserve it. 

8B9A939D-4769-462C-9A1C-1337425E65D9.png

Look in the new update there are new legacy players. Calhanoglu and Mkhitarhan are going to get them and they are both the best players for their county.

I think that Renato Sanchez, Bravo, Lamn,  Alonso, all got legacy for their performances for the national team (like Portugal Chile etc.)!!! So they deserve it. 

8B9A939D-4769-462C-9A1C-1337425E65D9.png

Nope.. Lahm and alonso got it when they retired... Bravo and sanches got it after their very poor season at City and Swansea but whether that reason for them I'm not sure but to say bravo is Chile best player is laughable when they have vidal

4 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Nope.. Lahm and alonso got it when they retired... Bravo and sanches got it after their very poor season at City and Swansea but whether that reason for them I'm not sure but to say bravo is Chile best player is laughable when they have vidal

I never said Bravo is the best players at their country. I said “Mkhitaryan and Calhanoglu are goin to get them and they are both the best players in their country.” 

24 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I never said Bravo is the best players at their country. I said “Mkhitaryan and Calhanoglu are goin to get them and they are both the best players in their country.” 

Under is the best turkish player

4 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Under is the best turkish player

Hmmmm..... Better than Altintop (former Bayern and Real Madrid player); or Arda Turan (former Barca and Atlético Madrid player)??? ..... I don’t think so! You’re clearly biased to the serie A! Just because he’s doing Well for Roma in Serie A doesn’t make him the best. 

Edited by John Holywell

Hmmmm..... Better than Altintop (former Bayern and Real Madrid player); or Arda Turan (former Barca and Atlético Madrid player)??? ..... I don’t think so! You’re clearly biased to the serie A! Just because he’s doing Well for Roma in Serie A doesn’t make him the best. 

You  are not right tbh 

the best from Turkey is Hakan Şükür ! 

But right guy to answer on this question is @SİPAHİ

• Like 2