Jump to content
Aaron/BCFC/UK

Tournament issues

Recommended Posts

Hi, this is my first post so would firstly like to say I'm a big fan of the game. 

Secondly I keep experiencing issues with tournaments.

Constantly get frozen out, kicked out,waiting an age for games that go to pens to finish etc but the latest issue is the most frustrating yet...

I won my first and second games in domestic dominance tournament so I was looking forward to the final when...I'm not in it! The chap I beat 2-1 is in the final instead! Screenshot attached. I'm Royal Madrid.

 

Screenshot_20181221-134044.png

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same for me here in the Salah tournament, except I went to turn on the brightness of my screen before it was time to start the semi against a player who glitched the quarters

FD12674F-2540-4718-93A8-A26340E78C7F.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real question here is who the would waste 40 coins on the Salah tournament when you can spend 10 on the other one and get 40 coins / 1000 cash / 50 trophies instead.... 

You stupid lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Well no, because getting 50 Salah xp directly is better. You can play with your own team aswell. 

Salah is trash on this game!!!! He has awful shooting, awful dribbling, awful stength,  awful passing and awful tackling! All he has is pace! He doesn’t have the stats for a midfielder and doesn’t have the stats for an attacker. He can’t do anything apart from run fast and if you just want a player that is fast you can just use Mbappe who is much better at Shooting, dribbling, is stronger and is easier to upgrade as you can request him. For 40 coins and 3 stressful games against tryharding top players using their full level 5 teams just for 50 xp on Salah is useless!!!! I much prefer having a random team as it makes it a lot more even and therefore a lot more fun. If you think the Salah tournament is better you’re an idiot. 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Salah is trash on this game!!!! He has awful shooting, awful dribbling, awful stength,  awful passing and awful tackling! All he has is pace! He doesn’t have the stats for a midfielder and doesn’t have the stats for an attacker. He can’t do anything apart from run fast and if you just want a player that is fast you can just use Mbappe who is much better at Shooting, dribbling, is stronger and is easier to upgrade as you can request him. For 40 coins and 3 stressful games against tryharding top players using their full level 5 teams just for 50 xp on Salah is useless!!!! I much prefer having a random team as it makes it a lot more even and therefore a lot more fun. If you think the Salah tournament is better you’re an idiot. 

“Salah is trash” most of the top players on this game use him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Salah is trash on this game!!!! He has awful shooting, awful dribbling, awful stength,  awful passing and awful tackling! All he has is pace! He doesn’t have the stats for a midfielder and doesn’t have the stats for an attacker. He can’t do anything apart from run fast and if you just want a player that is fast you can just use Mbappe who is much better at Shooting, dribbling, is stronger and is easier to upgrade as you can request him. For 40 coins and 3 stressful games against tryharding top players using their full level 5 teams just for 50 xp on Salah is useless!!!! I much prefer having a random team as it makes it a lot more even and therefore a lot more fun. If you think the Salah tournament is better you’re an idiot. 

The Salah tournament probably is pointless for most arena 9 players but could be good lower arena players who want the card

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

“Salah is trash” most of the top players on this game use him. 

He only has around 70-80 shooting!!!! The top players only use him because he is fast and has Rocket shot. But Aguero, Dybala, Suarez, Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo etc. All have 80-100 shooting and are much much better!!!! People only use him because he’s fast even though there are much better strikers, 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

He only has around 70-80 shooting!!!! The top players only use him because he is fast and has Rocket shot. But Aguero, Dybala, Suarez, Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo etc. All have 80-100 shooting and are much much better!!!! People only use him because he’s fast even though there are much better strikers, 

People still use him though. If the others would be better then why does everyone still use Salah? 

Edited by Arnav Bhatt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Salah is trash on this game!!!! He has awful shooting, awful dribbling, awful stength,  awful passing and awful tackling! All he has is pace! He doesn’t have the stats for a midfielder and doesn’t have the stats for an attacker. He can’t do anything apart from run fast and if you just want a player that is fast you can just use Mbappe who is much better at Shooting, dribbling, is stronger and is easier to upgrade as you can request him. For 40 coins and 3 stressful games against tryharding top players using their full level 5 teams just for 50 xp on Salah is useless!!!! I much prefer having a random team as it makes it a lot more even and therefore a lot more fun. If you think the Salah tournament is better you’re an idiot. 

John look bro this is not true what you say Salah is really great on game to use ! ( I don’t want to explain you what he have good and make difference) 

I use all of ST and I have them all maxed...

to say Mbappe is better 🤦🏻‍♂️ In game, you clearly don’t know what you speak...

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

People still use him though. If the others would be better then why does everyone still use Salah? 

They only use him because he’s fast and because he’s a popular player!!!! The only reason people like Kane, Aguero, Dybala and Suarez don’t get used as much a Salah is because they’re less popular so less people know who they are. More people know about Salah that’s why he’s used more. That doesn’t mean he’s good! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

They only use him because he’s fast and because he’s a popular player!!!! The only reason people like Kane, Aguero, Dybala and Suarez don’t get used as much a Salah is because they’re less popular so less people know who they are. More people know about Salah that’s why he’s used more. That doesn’t mean he’s good! 

John no ones cares who’s your favourite and hated player so keep your menu to your self!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

They only use him because he’s fast and because he’s a popular player!!!! The only reason people like Kane, Aguero, Dybala and Suarez don’t get used as much a Salah is because they’re less popular so less people know who they are. More people know about Salah that’s why he’s used more. That doesn’t mean he’s good! 

Each one use who want.... You don't like him, don't play with him. Simple. We don't have to agree with you. I like salah.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

They only use him because he’s fast and because he’s a popular player!!!! The only reason people like Kane, Aguero, Dybala and Suarez don’t get used as much a Salah is because they’re less popular so less people know who they are. More people know about Salah that’s why he’s used more. That doesn’t mean he’s good! 

I use all off them !!! Even green ones...

and I love Salah but I also like to use Dybala Griz and Payet Firmino Jesus... 

look like you don’t have experience whit maxed players, you don’t use lot of players and you think that others don’t like them..

you say in one post one or two day old about manager cards....

now you can use different teams....

look John this is not arguing whit you from my side I believe I have more experience then you In this game. 

Before CARDS if you have team whit Carva Stones maxed you can play great no meter if opponent have all maxed purple players really that is true you have 7x to use boost opponent 3x 

and ST Ninja and  Payet fantastic team bro!

about blue you can make many good teams Pepe, Alves, Kante and Casemiro brutal players!!!

 

now if I play all green team ( I play )if I get someone whit CARDS he simply go tru my players and give goal I cannot take ball back ( if I slide ball still stays in  opponent feat ) 

So how that’s can be FUN???

and reading your comment then on that subject and now about Salah 

I don’t know are you trying to provoke other people or you simply don’t have experience in game and players (cards) what someone can do and what other cannot do....

you speek lot about this but you still don’t know that attribute are not all in this game...

for exempel Kante pace 80 and he is one of most speed players in all game... 

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Each one use who want.... You don't like him, don't play with him. Simple. We don't have to agree with you. I like salah.

Well said. Play who you want to play is the most simple way of all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No.... this thread Isn’t about Salah. I was saying the tournament for 10 coins - 50 trophies and 1000 cash was better than the tournament for 40 coins and only 50 Salah XP. It’s nothing to do with Salah it is  to do with which tournament I think is better and I think the 10 coin one is better and anyone who would waste 40 coins on the Salah one I just wasting their hard earned money. People don’t see money as anything. There are starving kids and these idiots are wasting money on a mobile game. 

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

No.... this thread Isn’t about Salah. I was saying the tournament for 10 coins - 50 trophies and 1000 cash was better than the tournament for 40 coins and only 50 Salah XP. It’s nothing to do with Salah it is  to do with which tournament I think is better and I think the 10 coin one is better and anyone who would waste 40 coins on the Salah one I just wasting their hard earned money. People don’t see money as anything. There are starving kids and these idiots are wasting money on a mobile game. 

John this topic is about the issues with tournaments. It got off topic now. I request you to stop for now and focus on the topic. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

People don’t see money as anything. There are starving kids and these idiots are wasting money on a mobile game. 

Please... This is way off topic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

No.... this thread Isn’t about Salah. I was saying the tournament for 10 coins - 50 trophies and 1000 cash was better than the tournament for 40 coins and only 50 Salah XP. It’s nothing to do with Salah it is  to do with which tournament I think is better and I think the 10 coin one is better and anyone who would waste 40 coins on the Salah one I just wasting their hard earned money. People don’t see money as anything. There are starving kids and these idiots are wasting money on a mobile game. 

😂 

you don’t know what you speak anymore 

🤦🏻‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How is it off topic???? I’m talking about the tournament!!!!! I’m saying it’s better to play the tournament for 10 tokens and get 1000 cash - 40 coins and 50 trophies than wasting 40 coins on 50 Salah XP. I’m literally talking about how the tournament right now are bad and could be improved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...