Aaron/BCFC/UK

Tournament issues

27 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

How is it off topic???? I’m talking about the tournament!!!!! I’m saying it’s better to play the tournament for 10 tokens and get 1000 cash - 40 coins and 50 trophies than wasting 40 coins on 50 Salah XP. I’m literally talking about how the tournament right now are bad and could be improved. 

Then read Aaron’s post again( it is about the bugs in tournaments) not about prizes/rewards. And talking about that Salah’s tournament if you don’t like that tournament then don’t play it but DONOT post about off topic here again .

If you really want to talk your about that rewards/prize then make a different Topic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xavier Mill said:

Then read Aaron’s post again( it is about the bugs in tournaments) not about prizes/rewards. And talking about that Salah’s tournament if you don’t like that tournament then don’t play it but DONOT post about off topic here again .

If you really want to talk your about that rewards/prize then make a different Topic. 

It relates because someone said they did the Salah tournament so I replied to that. It is actually related.

C17B1EEC-D99C-4A87-99DC-0AF2F19FAAA1.png

A2A2A25C-26B0-4D38-8907-D3DD6EF36535.png

🤦‍♂️My friend  @John Holywell are you really  trying to make yourself look like a clown  ?!? Even a 10 year old child can tell whether you wrote related to the topic or off! 

I don’t wanna stretch the matter. Gorse  said earlier “ this is way off topic “. Didn’t you take that as a warning?

We already fill the 1st page by talking off topic so don’t post anything off topic again and let the other players focus on this topic.