Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

Quiet

13 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I hope the update comes soon. The game is so quiet, and I have not seen the forum this dead in ages.

You can blame The Outlaws and Solidarity for that for teaming up against Roman Empire to get number one and then all quitting.... I mean what’s the point in winning one week and then never winning again!!! That’s what killed the game. 

24 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

You can blame The Outlaws and Solidarity for that for teaming up against Roman Empire to get number one and then all quitting.... I mean what’s the point in winning one week and then never winning again!!! That’s what killed the game. 

Nah not really.

3 hours ago, Jazz said:

Nah not really.

Yes really. Top players quitting is what killed the game. That’s just a fact. How can you say “not really” to that.....

42 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Yes really. Top players quitting is what killed the game. That’s just a fact. How can you say “not really” to that.....

Noup 🤷‍♂️

MANAGER CARDS and SUPER BOTS killed the game !!!

not players from Outlaws and Solidarity!!!

i speak of this subject before when this cards come in whit update, that this gonna be bad for game players gonna left...

that is what’s happening.... ( not only top players left lot other players are left game 😔

look 👀 better in other leagues then you can see 

look league on 49 and 50 place on leaderboard sad bro sad🥺

somthing most change or bring bring back somthing old what is good...

i personally don’t bealeve new players ( cards ) gonna change things to good...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Noup 🤷‍♂️

MANAGER CARDS and SUPER BOTS killed the game !!!

not players from Outlaws and Solidarity!!!

i speak of this subject before when this cards come in whit update, that this gonna be bad for game players gonna left...

that is what’s happening.... ( not only top players left lot other players are left game 😔

look 👀 better in other leagues then you can see 

look league on 49 and 50 place on leaderboard sad bro sad🥺

somthing most change or bring bring back somthing old what is good...

i personally don’t bealeve new players ( cards ) gonna change things to good...

Personally i like stat cards because it means you can use Green and Blue teams which you never would have used without the stat cards!!!!! Plus it makes it more even. Now with stat cards it doesn’t matter if you’re playing someone with full level 5 squad full of sliders and rocket shots and level 5 Buffon in goal if you have stat cards it evens it out. Now if you have stat cards you can beat someone with a much better team with like a blue or green team and it makes the game much more fun!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, John Holywell said:

The only thing your comment does is stir things up between leagues and members of those leagues who largely appear to have put their differences aside... or aren’t actively provoking one another at this point in time. It’s pointless and completely unnecessary, so please stop.

With regards to the level of activity on the game and forum, aside from players that have stopped playing due to the general lifecycle and interest retention of the game itself, and of course personal life commitments, a large number of players are finding the game less enjoyable as a result of changes that have been made during the last few updates.

You and many others like the updates, but equally there’s a large population of current and former players that do not. It could therefore be said that the only thing that has “killed the game” is the game itself, but it’s personal preference at the end of the day.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Santa said:

The only thing your comment does is stir things up between leagues and members of those leagues who largely appear to have put their differences aside... or aren’t actively provoking one another at this point in time. It’s pointless and completely unnecessary, so please stop.

With regards to the level of activity on the game and forum, aside from players that have stopped playing due to the general lifecycle and interest retention of the game itself, and of course personal life commitments, a large number of players are finding the game less enjoyable as a result of changes that have been made during the last few updates.

You and many others like the updates, but equally there’s a large population of current and former players that do not. It could therefore be said that the only thing that has “killed the game” is the game itself, but it’s personal preference at the end of the day.

Oh good so you agree with me that people quitting the game is killing it. Thanks for that Kara. 

The game isn't dead, who want play keep playing, who don't want stopped. I saw some of retired coming back, so the game is still good for them. And after update the game will be the same, just with more players to max.

Regards.

• Like 3

The update shud appear before Xmas. But we don’t know 

Edit:- sorry I mistakenly wrote in German!

Edited by Xavier Mill