Fc Köln

Solidarity Ridiculous

“Home of Banter”- more like home of naivety. 

Ridiculous from the president to let the vice presidents do this. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I do not understand the usefulness of writing these messages in the description. I hope it was just an idea of a low-level vp

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

😂😂😂 the point is why do certain man care. I mean  if it's not true then you know it's just people messing around so just let them . Mind your own business please. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't know if I even have the game installed 😂😂😂 but this is straight up funny , the way every one gets their underwear in knots and goes crazy like little kids ,really is entertaining 👀😂 

• Haha 2

And its funny to see arnav and the other kids always giving their pieces of utter nonsense just to feel relevent out here as always , some things never change.  

No hard feelings @Arnav Bhatt but you always have a thing to say when it regards solidarity or outlaws 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

And its funny to see arnav and the other kids always giving their pieces of utter nonsense just to feel relevent out here as always , some things never change.  

No hard feelings @Arnav Bhatt but you always have a thing to say when it regards solidarity or outlaws 

There is a thing called loyalty. Guess you don’t know much about it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

There is a thing called loyalty. Guess you don’t know much about it. 

Loyalty ? What does loyalty have to do with calling out other people and giving false remarks for no reason ? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Fc Köln said:

@Tameez SeedatIt seems like Arnav is more mature then you.

Bro it wasn't even me who put that bio . The least we'd want is to partner with your farmers league😂

• Haha 1

Glad you guys consider this game as life. My god a simple message is all it needed now you put it on here and you all jump on the band wagon on what in my eyes is a mere little thing that I don’t really care about! Shame some others don’t take it that way 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1