How comes everytime we play when i have ball game is laggy and i cant play? And when you have ball game is smooth? Or is this yet another cheat i dont know about from cheating pepsi? I dont lagg vs anyone else. After this week i quit i wont play cheating b@#£&£#@

I'm old, and I use very vintage tricks, currently my favorites are:

• a nice curse to your adsl line.
  • The lighthouse  of Pepsi (Batman style), which brings tremors to your players' legs.

You should ask the various Top Players how they win me, because many of them do it, and someone does it very often!

That said, I look forward to the arrival of next week. 😌

• Like 4

In the history of the game, you're the only one who said that I use cheats.

I've never been first, I have an average of tournaments won less than many other players.
If one has a lag, I always give him the ball, if he gets disconnected I wait for him, I play just for fun (that does not mean I'm not fierce and eager to win).
However I'm sure you do not care.

While yes, I admit that if you, and only you, stop playing, I would be happy. Your accusations are bad for the game.

• Like 5

I personally don't think Pepsi is a cheat , love the games between him and it's always competitive ..

The suspect has shown no signs of cheating and can be declared innocent 👨🏻‍⚖️ 

This forum is becoming useless. People calling out people for absolutely jack

• Like 2

Pepsi isn’t a cheat but you know who is???? DenisGr!!! I go 1-0 up against him and then I disconnect and when I rejoin the game I’m 2-1 down and I go on to lose 2-1 after he passes around the back! Awful sportsmanship! Kick him from your league Solidarity! 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Denis is a good guy, He has his tactics, but he has been using it for a long time. Of course I do not agree with it, but we all know that we will have to sweat to make a goal against him. Sometimes I find it fun to try to steal the ball from him. it's an experience! 😂
I do not love his choice, but he definitely enjoys himself, and he does not dirty.
The problem of antisportivity is in so many players that hitting one does not make sense. Those who stop in the absence of the opponent are very few and have my greatest respect.
He plays, he enjoys not losing the ball, and he likes to win.
I had him, in Roman Empire, with great pleasure.

Edited by Pepsi
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

Denis is a good guy, He has his tactics, but he has been using it for a long time. Of course I do not agree with it, but we all know that we will have to sweat to make a goal against him. Sometimes I find it fun to try to steal the ball from him. it's an experience! 😂
I do not love his choice, but he definitely enjoys himself, and he does not dirty.
The problem of antisportivity is in so many players that hitting one does not make sense. Those who stop in the absence of the opponent are very few and have my greatest respect.

I have no problem with his game plan I have a problem with his poor sportsmanship of scoring a goal against me when I was disconnected. That’s not fair! If I was still playing he wouldn’t have scored. 

Rik are you drunk???? How can you be confused by this!!!!! I literally just said “I scored a goal and went 1-0 up then disconnected and lost the game as a result” what is there to be confused about!!!!! 

082D05BB-4E2E-4D9C-8723-19FCD24A1CEE.png

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Your a cheating have fun cheating on your own as not many people left 

U said I cheated you when I smashed you a few weeks. I just think everyone has the cheat hack when they play u mate

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Pepsi said:

I was thinking Denis is Ntenis 

and I am one of frist who chase him in other leagues because his play system 

that was really long time ago....

but I meet him he is from Greece 🇬🇷!!! And he is not bad guy 

I like to play against him sometimes I take him ball or I get ball on start and win him but sometimes he pass me around and I chase him like mad 😂 how I say I like to play agienst him 

and he is respect player to me that is what I most to say! Also some times he play regularly against me and he get me confused 😂 

one more thing @John Holywell

if you win my bot then that’s not me 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷‍♂️ .... 🥶🥶🥶🥶😱🤣😝😂😅

👀 👀 👀 I don’t play like beafor 

but last players I played agienst was @SİPAHİ and @TomFlight

and I lose 😂 

good games mates 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

I don’t remember when I get @Gorse H or @Pepsi

tbh 

and I don’t play agienst you @John Holywell I really don’t remember when last time.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2019 at 5:58 PM, Valerolegend said:

How comes everytime we play when i have ball game is laggy and i cant play? And when you have ball game is smooth? Or is this yet another cheat i dont know about from cheating pepsi? I dont lagg vs anyone else. After this week i quit i wont play cheating b@#£&£#@

Pepsi doesn't cheat mate, infact he is one of the nicest guys outside SOL and outlaws that i know from the game, along with sipahi.

I don't normally write much on forum coz everything somehow always gets converted into an agrument between RE and Sol/outlaws, but this is one thing thay i couldn't stop myself from writing, after reading this post.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

Pepsi doesn't cheat mate, infact he is one of the nicest guys outside SOL and outlaws that i know from the game, along with sipahi.

I don't normally write much on forum coz everything somehow always gets converted into an agrument between RE and Sol/outlaws, but this is one thing thay i couldn't stop myself from writing, after reading this post.

Thanks Mayank, I really appreciate your post! 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2019 at 12:28 PM, Valerolegend said:

Hey Valero, never had a problem with you in and out of the arena and you make good points but I disagree with this.

Me & Pepsi have had differences of late but not one game has he ever cheated against me win or loose. Always a fair and close game.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1