John Holywell

Respect to Trafa and Tom Flight - Most underrated players on football clash

I just wanted to pay my respects to Trafa and Tom Flight. I recently played Trafa and he absolutely smashed me! Probably the best player I’ve every played on this entire game. Maybe I’m just bad at the game but Trafa is on another level! The passes they both see all the way from their own half to inside my penalty box for an easy goal is insane and the way they makes space with his players is the best I’ve ever seen! I think theyre probably the only top players that I’ve never beaten as I’ve beaten Lemmy, Pepsi, Stoller. wasteman, Mayank, Meezi, Xavier, Darkstar, Dennis, Gorse Hill and Koln but never Tom Flight or Trafa! Probably the best players I’ve ever played against! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Thanks. I was lucky. The best players in game in my opinion are Arnav and Karpis.

I’ve beaten Karpis about 3 times when I was in European Union with him :) 

But I agree with Arnav! He’s probably one of the best. 

• Like 1

You guys don’t know what you speak 

the best in game is KING and only 👑 

😂 😂 😂 

the best two for me are @Bazza1967 and @LUCA™️

then go @Pepsi @Wes @Gorse H

And @SİPAHİ he was and stay top on all updates 

and how to forget @Stoller and his 1-2-1 

or you all forget @TomFlight season for 10k or @Karpis2001 9k season they was unbeaten then !!!

or what is for old top guys who stop to play... ( you even atlest some of you don’t know they names... )

but now for real my hardest opponent was @John Holywell

he wins me every where 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

You guys don’t know what you speak 

the best in game is KING and only 👑 

😂 😂 😂 

the best two for me are @Bazza1967 and @LUCA™️

then go @Pepsi @Wes @Gorse H

And @SİPAHİ he was and stay top on all updates 

and how to forget @Stoller and his 1-2-1 

or you all forget @TomFlight season for 10k or @Karpis2001 9k season they was unbeaten then !!!

or what is for old top guys who stop to play... ( you even atlest some of you don’t know they names... )

but now for real my hardest opponent was @John Holywell

he wins me every where 🤦🏻‍♂️

I mostly win because of my opponents lagging 😂😂😂

43 minutes ago, Karpis2001 said:

Funny joke john 😂

Beat you 5-4 a few months back. Don’t see how this is funny. I never said I was better than you just that I’ve beaten you before. 

Nah in arena. I don’t count 5-0 wins where you give people coins because everyone does that. I do it all the time. I only count the arena wins and I’ve beaten you once in arena 5-4. 

16 minutes ago, Karpis2001 said:

You never beat me.

16 minutes ago, Karpis2001 said:

Only when you asked fot coins and I let you win

Edited by John Holywell

On 1/8/2019 at 10:02 PM, Xavier Mill said:

you gave John money?

Why you doing angry faces all the time. I lost connection and you score and when I come back you do angry faces???? It’s not my fault my WiFi went down!!!! Why you getting angry at me for something I can’t control????

• Haha 1

Anyone who spend money on a video game are wasting their hard earned cash!!!! Next time instead of wasting money on a video game that no one gives a crap about on the outside world why not donate to charity instead. That’s what I would do if I was an adult earning my own money rather than wasting your hard earned money on a dumb game! 

• Haha 2

Why does every topic change from one thing to another 🤦🏻‍♂️ someone please ban Us all 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Why does every topic change from one thing to another 🤦🏻‍♂️ someone please ban Us all 🤦🏻‍♂️

No this is still on topic. I was paying me alleviation to Trafa after he beat me and  then Trafa said “I think Arnav and Karpis is the best player” and that’s when people started saying the best players they played against. It’s still on topic!

On 1/7/2019 at 9:32 PM, John Holywell said:

I just wanted to pay my respects to Trafa and Tom Flight. I recently played Trafa and he absolutely smashed me! Probably the best player I’ve every played on this entire game. Maybe I’m just bad at the game but Trafa is on another level! The passes they both see all the way from their own half to inside my penalty box for an easy goal is insane and the way they makes space with his players is the best I’ve ever seen! I think theyre probably the only top players that I’ve never beaten as I’ve beaten Lemmy, Pepsi, Stoller. wasteman, Mayank, Meezi, Xavier, Darkstar, Dennis, Gorse Hill and Koln but never Tom Flight or Trafa! Probably the best players I’ve ever played against! 

Wow! Wasn’t ever expecting this off you John but much respect and thank you 👍🏻

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TomFlight said:

Wow! Wasn’t ever expecting this off you John but much respect and thank you 👍🏻

Well after you beat me 5-4 I was really impressed by the way you played and when you yawned at me I knew you must be annoyed at me so I made this post to pay my appreciation to you so hopefully next time we can say “Good luck” and “good game” instead of ignoring each other. I’m hoping for @Mayank Sejwal to  do the same because he’s still ignoring me lol. 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Well after you beat me 5-4 I was really impressed by the way you played and when you yawned at me I knew you must be annoyed at me so I made this post to pay my appreciation to you so hopefully next time we can say “Good luck” and “good game” instead of ignoring each other. I’m hoping for @Mayank Sejwal to  do the same because he’s still ignoring me lol. 

It was a very close game tbf. As I said to you in private message, hats off to you as it took balls to do this. I’m happy to draw a line under it and forget what’s happened in the past. I think we all create too many enemies over a game and I just want to play against the best players and make my league into the best it can be. Next time we meet I will wish you good luck and good game with no more yawns👍🏻 I’m not ready for you to beat me just yet so don’t think I will go soft on you lol.. but thanks again and hopefully @Mayank Sejwal will forgive you one day too 😀👍🏻

• Haha 1