John Holywell

Respect to Trafa and Tom Flight - Most underrated players on football clash

On 1/7/2019 at 9:32 PM, John Holywell said:

I just wanted to pay my respects to Trafa and Tom Flight. I recently played Trafa and he absolutely smashed me! Probably the best player I’ve every played on this entire game. Maybe I’m just bad at the game but Trafa is on another level! The passes they both see all the way from their own half to inside my penalty box for an easy goal is insane and the way they makes space with his players is the best I’ve ever seen! I think theyre probably the only top players that I’ve never beaten as I’ve beaten Lemmy, Pepsi, Stoller. wasteman, Mayank, Meezi, Xavier, Darkstar, Dennis, Gorse Hill and Koln but never Tom Flight or Trafa! Probably the best players I’ve ever played against! 

You have never beaten me 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Zeesh12 said:

You have never beaten me 

I said “They’re probably the only top players that have never beaten me! “

I don’t count you as a top player. Only reason you ever get top of the leaderboard is because you play a lot of games doesn’t mean you’re a top player just means you play a lot!

If I played 1000 games a week and got 10,000 trophies I would be top of the leaderboard but it still doesn’t make me a top player it just means I’ve played more games than anyone else. That’s why the leaderboard system is flawed! 

Edited by John Holywell

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

I don’t count you as a top player. Only reason you ever get top of the leaderboard is because you play a lot of games doesn’t mean you’re a top player just means you play a lot!

If I played 1000 games a week and got 10,000 trophies I would be top of the leaderboard but it still doesn’t make me a top player it just means I’ve played more games than anyone else. That’s why the leaderboard system is flawed! 

Have you EVER beaten me yet? I don't play a lot so hush

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

I am going to say you are an utter numpty and you play the game the most. I win tournaments so get your facts straight. Come to my endz and we will see who is talking. I will bring out my shank and you will dash.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Karpis2001 said:

He got over 100 game win stream and he is not a top player😂😂😂

I agree , John bro you not on @Zeesh12's level even if you played 10000 games in a season 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Zeesh12 said:

Come to my endz and we will see who is talking. I will bring out my shank and you will dash

Thug life 😎 someone think they gangster 😂😂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I agree , John bro you not on @Zeesh12's level even if you played 10000 games in a season 

Well technically if I played 10000 games in a season I would have 100,000 trophies which would make me the best player of all time! You didn’t really think this one through did you, 

4 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Well technically if I played 10000 games in a season I would have 100,000 trophies which would make me the best player of all time! You didn’t really think this one through did you, 

Not really unless you went on a 10000 game win streak . Is it even possible to play that many games in a week ?

• Thanks 1

Look guys its one thing winding each other up but threats shouldn't happen. I mean if anyone is carrying a "shank" then they really need to take a good look at themselves.. Idiot springs to mind, it's a mobile phone app so put your shanks away kids and stay safe✌️

• Like 2

I’m fine with insults but saying someone will “bring out a shank” is bannable especially as there’s a vast array of knife crime in London. It’s like if an American said “I will shoot up your school”. No option but to ban him! And the fact that comment had 2 laughing reactions shows a lot about this community! You two should be ashamed of yourselves! 

35B60C99-AE66-4B84-93B0-D0662FE04991.png

• Haha 1