Sign in to follow this  
John Holywell

Juventus needs to be added instead of Arsenal

I think we’re all sick and tired of using Arsenal also known as “London Reds” on football clash! 

@Gorse H and I were discussing a Juventus or Spurs team (Spurs wouldn’t work as they only have Alli, Kane, Lloris and Erickson) but we think Juventus could be really good! 

F29D89BB-B156-43DA-8D4A-7AD963ACA04D.jpeg

99575ABF-0A44-43B0-84B3-7EF50108951C.jpeg

CD0FE438-1597-4303-8E95-B9F15A5131AF.jpeg

Edited by John Holywell
  • Thanks 1

I think you don’t know a lot about history. Half of the La Liga titles came in the Franco era. Half of the Champions League’s are won for no reason when they aren’t even the better the team. 

Barcelona have always had outplayed them in the recent years. We don’t mind winning in our training ground. You guys took the five goals as well last time. 

Don’t say Chelsea might beat them just because they are your team. The most likely to beat them are Barça or Manchester City because of their playstyles. Guardiola knows Real Madrid better than you know yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It will also be hard to win against the big six when they can’t win against Real Sociedad or Villarreal. 

On 1/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, Arnav Bhatt said:

Or you just lost the argument and couldn’t accept the defeat. 

That’s because John is a total . Who can’t help but argue.

• Like 2

On 1/9/2019 at 5:54 AM, Arnav Bhatt said:

I think you don’t know a lot about history. Half of the La Liga titles came in the Franco era. Half of the Champions League’s are won for no reason when they aren’t even the better the team. 

Barcelona have always had outplayed them in the recent years. We don’t mind winning in our training ground. You guys took the five goals as well last time. 

Don’t say Chelsea might beat them just because they are your team. The most likely to beat them are Barça or Manchester City because of their playstyles. Guardiola knows Real Madrid better than you know yourself. 

This is completely irrelevant I know but Chelsea have actually never lost to Real Madrid! 

2FC80A74-BBEC-40BA-89C4-ECB41D032368.jpeg

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

This is completely irrelevant I know but Chelsea have actually never lost to Real Madrid! 

2FC80A74-BBEC-40BA-89C4-ECB41D032368.jpeg

Neither have Arsenal. 

Completely irrelevant but Southend utd are the only side in England to have a 100% record against Man utd 

• Haha 2

I mean if we’re talking about completely irrelevant matches let’s throw back to before the oil money when Man City lost 8-1 to Middlesbrough

0F225DE6-1873-4398-9833-EBDECC65E1B1.png

The B team was playing. We have the second leg anyways. Atleast we aren’t 10 points behind in the title race. 

13 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

The B team was playing. We have the second leg anyways. Atleast we aren’t 10 points behind in the title race. 

“we” referring to a Spanish club Barcelona - clear example of glory hunting here. An American-Indian 13 year old boy supporting Barcelona just because they’re a good team.

You do you, but supporting a team just because they’re good seams pretty pointless to me. Might as well remain a neutral fan considering you’ll never likely go to a  match.....

There’s a difference between a “supporter” who actually supports their team by going to matches and a “fan” who is just an admirer of the team.

Like I would consider myself a Chelsea “fan” but not a supporter since I don’t go yo matches week in week out. 

Edited by John Holywell

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

“we” referring to a Spanish club Barcelona - clear example of glory hunting here. An American-Indian 13 year old boy supporting Barcelona just because they’re a good team.

You do you, but supporting a team just because they’re good seams pretty pointless to me. Might as well remain a neutral fan considering you’ll never likely go to a  match.....

There’s a difference between a “supporter” who actually supports their team by going to matches and a “fan” who is just an admirer of the team.

Like I would consider myself a Chelsea “fan” but not a supporter since I don’t go yo matches week in week out. 

My grandfather was Catalan...

you, however, supported Portugal at the Euros when your nation was actually playing. 

So you can’t be a fan if you don’t go to matches? What if you can’t afford it? 

Edited by Arnav Bhatt

29 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

My grandfather was Catalan...

you, however, supported Portugal at the Euros when your nation was actually playing. 

So you can’t be a fan if you don’t go to matches? What if you can’t afford it? 

You do realise my dad is Portuguese right 😂🤦‍♂️

I’m more of Portuguese than you will ever be Catalan!

And I never said you can’t be a “fan” id you don’t go to matches. I said you can’t be a “supporter” there’s a difference between “a fan” and “supporter”. 

DE59FFDA-04EE-4D20-B5C0-5B176D5F4B67.png

10998547-BDB1-4FEA-8795-E2927B5D710E.png

Edited by John Holywell

I personally don’t agree with this. A fan and supporter has a difference but the difference isn’t just watching a match live at the stadium. 

Maybe I am stupid maybe I am old 🤷‍♂️

But on one side is @John Holywell who is English man and support Chelsea and Real Madrid 

on 

other side we have indian-France man @Arnav Bhattwho support Barcelona...

i speek for me 

i am not kid and I don’t understand how you can support club who is out of your country technically you even not come on game to see that club... 

I am Red Star ULTRAS my blood is red and white 

this is come when I am born my dad mam my all family is RED WHITE!!!

how I can support Millwall? I never gonna have passion like guys from London I probably never gonna come on new dean to look team how play...

i simply cannot understand you two about this...

• Confused 1

On 1/11/2019 at 10:40 PM, John Holywell said:

DE59FFDA-04EE-4D20-B5C0-5B176D5F4B67.png

10998547-BDB1-4FEA-8795-E2927B5D710E.png

An Ultras has no name, only good friends know him. An Ultras has no face, most of the time a hood is covering his head, a scarf covering his mouth. An Ultras doesn't dress like others and doesn't follow trends and like the latest. When he walks the streets even though he has no supporter logos he is recognizable. An Ultras attacks if attacked, and helps when needed, they don't stop being ultras as soon as they take their scarf off and return home, they battle 7 days a week.

An experienced Ultras leads an example to the youth, the youth have respect for the older Ultra. The young ultras are proud while standing next to someone more experienced, they learn from the critics of the older Ultras, they go red when given a handshake from them. When normal people look at an ultra they don't understand him, but he doesn't want to be understood, or explain what he is about. Every ultra is different: there are those who wear supporter logos or club colors and those who have never had those things in their life. There are those who travel only with their group and those who are individuals and are their own group.

Ultras are different, but what unites them is their love for their club, their persistence to stay 90 minutes on their feet during the rain or cold, they are united by the warmth from chanting at full voice, united while sleeping in a half-drunk state on a train that is taking them from an away game, united by the convoy through the center of the away teams city, united by one sandwich which is shared amongst four of them after many hours of hunger, united by one shared cigarette, united by one look, by one ideal, by a one and only mentality.

All the things which unite us together, at the same time distance us from the rest of the world: from worried parents, from stupefied cousins, from scared school peers or co-workers, and from non-tolerating teachers or boss. Ultras is not vandalism or violence without reason, it is a persistant defence of a way of life, that has now fell in crisis because of social problems, because of stupid televisions, because of discos which attract more and more youth but most of all because of UN-JUSTIFIABLE REPRESSION. (by police and federations)

Being an ultra is all this and alot more, emotions and passion which you cant explain in words to people who dont wish to understand, and who would rather simply turn their heads and continue living behind glass, people who would never have balls to break that peice of glass and enter our world!

FB3D5E5A-A749-4585-A2E1-8FFBAB5C66D7.jpeg.3440a1b072790b4e12bf26d063d4123a.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

But on one side is @John Holywell who is English man and support Chelsea and Real Madrid 

on 

i speek for me 

i am not kid and I don’t understand how you can support club who is out of your country technically you even not come on game to see that club... 

how I can support Millwall? I never gonna have passion like guys from London I probably never gonna come on new dean to look team how play...

Bro, I am not French. 

The reason of why I support Barcelona is because my grandfather was Catalan and a big supporter of the club. 

If I would live in Barcelona, I would be the first one to get my hands on a season ticket. 

I guess you didn’t understand what I said earlier so I have to repeat it.

9 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Bro, I am not French. 

The reason of why I support Barcelona is because my grandfather was Catalan and a big supporter of the club. 

If I would live in Barcelona, I would be the first one to get my hands on a season ticket. 

I guess you didn’t understand what I said earlier so I have to repeat it.

Ok 👍 

wher you from? If you are not France? 

And you support Barca because your grandfather is Catalan...  OK! 

That is good but I don’t support any other club on all world then Red Star I hope you understand me...

I also have some clubs who I like in other country but I don’t support them tbh I don’t give care how they play or what they ultras do I have only one love that is Crvena Zvezda no others.....

Oh, Mom, Mom, Mom Oh, Mom, Mom, Mom Oh, my mom,

I fell in love I saw Red Star I saw Red Star  E,

Mom, crazy about her

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

on 

i speek for me 

I don’t support Real Madrid lmao! When did I ever say I supported Real Madrid. I just said historically they are the best team in the world. 

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I don’t support Real Madrid lmao! When did I ever say I supported Real Madrid. I just said historically they are the best team in the world. 

Ha they are not the best team in history bro 100%!!! 

We have Franco era and now we have Perez era 😂 😂 😂 

i don’t understand how he have this big influence on FIFA tbh 🤷‍♂️

Look like they own him something 😂 like Florentino is money-shark 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

I support Chelsea because they are my local club. I was born and raised in West London and have been here all my life. If I was born in North London I would probably support Arsenal, If I was born in manchester I would probably support Manchester United, if I was born in Liverpool I would probably support Liverpool and if I was born in Newcastle I would probably support Newcastle.  It’s just I got lucky that’s I’m born and bred in Chelsea! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Ha they are not the best team in history bro 100%!!! 

We have Franco era and now we have Perez era 😂 😂 😂 

i don’t understand how he have this big influence on FIFA tbh 🤷‍♂️

Look like they own him something 😂 like Florentino is money-shark 😜🤣🤣🤣

The Franco era and the Perez era are all in my lifetime so obviously I can’t judge stuff from the 70s - 80s because I wasn’t born! 

Edited by John Holywell