Sign in to follow this  
John Holywell

Juventus needs to be added instead of Arsenal

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

I support Chelsea because they are my local club. I was born and raised in West London and have been here all my life. If I was born in North London I would probably support Arsenal, If I was born in manchester I would probably support Manchester United, if I was born in Liverpool I would probably support Liverpool and if I was born in Newcastle I would probably support Newcastle.  It’s just I got lucky that’s I’m born and bred in Chelsea! 

I like that 😂 

if I born in London I probably support Millwall ahahahah 😂 I don’t like Fulham anymore 😂 they sacked Slaviša but look like I gonna love NF really soon if they bring him 😂 

( I like Jokanović even he is a legend of Partizan only one club I hate on all world 😂)

4 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

The Franco era and the Perez era are all in my lifetime so obviously I can’t judge stuff from the 70s - 80s because I wasn’t born! 

Peréz is now bro!!!

and when was Franco they even beat my big rivals Partizan in final of CL ‘66 

he was so hard look on net you don’t gonna bealeve what he do... he is like our old president of Yugoslavia Tito 

you know that in old time players from Yugoslavia can’t go to play outside of Yugoslavia before they make 27 years 😲

And in that time we have regular army and if good players go in army they played for Partizan ( becose Partizan was army club same like CSKA MOSKVA ) and bealeve or not in that time army was 3 years WoW!!! Imagine that you have baby home and when you come from army it’s kid 😂 

I don’t do army 3 years only 1 year Tnx god !!!

how is in England about army ? Are you most go ther ? Or is something like civil works in that period...? 

( now in Serbia is 6 months army only 😔 and everyone most go )

5 hours ago, Lemmy said:

how I can support Millwall?

You might actually like supporting these 😜😂

4 hours ago, John Holywell said:

If I was born in manchester I would probably support Manchester United

😂😂😂😂😂

4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You might actually like supporting these 😜😂

😂😂😂😂😂

Because if I said “Man City” I would be labbelled a glory hunter so obviously I would chose the worse team (Man United). Obviously I know Man City are better 😜😇

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Because if I said “Man City” I would be labbelled a glory hunter so obviously I would chose the worse team (Man United). Obviously I know Man City are better 😜😇

Yh just there's a lot of united fans from London 😏

10 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Yh just there's a lot of united fans from London 😏

Exactly and they’re all glory hunters. If you’re not from the city the club is based then how can you be a true supporter! 

• Like 1