KemoCono

Unpopular Opinions: Players

There are some definite great cards in this game, some overused beasts, some stat monsters and many with great power-ups however, every now and then i come across an obscure card and it usually performs well, my question to you  is, what cards do you think are under used but great and why would you say so?!

I genuinely like Maxed Out, Legacy Alonso as a super-sub, his stats and power up are simply outstanding when the opponents players are tired and you are looking for the final goal, considering he is a defensive midfielder with high defensive attributes yet is able to pass with almost 100% accuracy makes him a mindless must on my bench, not a starter though

I would say Hummels is great for me and under used. I like to use players with tackle boost like vidal, Bonnuci, Hummels, Miranda, Koscieleny etc. because they literally tackle you every time and it’s impossible to get passed them. Or players with rage like Ramos or Chiellini. But people use Slide tacklers instead like Silva, Carvajal and Stones, Boateng, Varane who I feel are massively over rated on this game just because new players see the top players using sliders and try to copy them! 

Edited by John Holywell

Sliders aren’t overrated though. Everyone copies the top players because they are the best and they know how to abuse the game mechanics. 

26 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Sliders aren’t overrated though. Everyone copies the top players because they are the best and they know how to abuse the game mechanics. 

Yes but the lower level players copy the top players without knowing how to abuse the mechanics. Like the lower level players will use sliders and then not slide with them so then there’s no point in them actually having them in the first place. 

For the top players who actually understand the game mechanics it’s massively under rated but for the lower level players who don’t understand the game mechanics it’s over rated! 

To be honest, me being around since this game started, the top 100 players have always been the ones who set the Meta of the game, there has been a lot of Different tactics adopted, initially people used to use defender with Massive strength, then it was defenders who can play long balls behind the defense @Gorse H would know the "kemo pass" i came up with that abused the mechanics before the big patch, now its sliders. Dont expect players who have been playing for a few weeks to be as good as players who have been here since release. 

Sliders arent overrated, they are just abused, some tactics that work in the top bracket arent necessarily what a new player should follow but they do anyways, it's normal, it is better to have an ever evolving player controlled tactical field than a restricted lane, i have been experimenting with a new strategy and i abused 1k trophies out of it