KemoCono

Add these Players!

In my opinion, these players deserve a place in this game,

Legend - Zola and Pele

Defender - Azpilecueta with Slide Boost, It is beyond me how a defender so consist and reliable isnt in the game, azpi has literally played everywhere in the backline and has started almost every game since he signed from start to end, took the arm band of Cahill and Terry, He truly deserves a card in the game.

Striker - Timo Werner 

Striker - Icardi

Defender, Legacy John Terry

• Like 3

*NEXT UPDATE*

sanchez -> good
Higuain -> superb
Vidal -> superb
Kante -> elite
mbappe -> elite
sterling -> superb

mascherano -> legacy
mikytharian -> legacy
pepe -> legacy
calhanoghlu -> legacy

The following 5 players are set to enter the Arena: 
New Legendary Card: Computer - a Defensive Midfielder. XAVI
New Superb Card: Dutch Destroyer - a Defender. VAN DIJK
New Superb Card: O Canito - a Striker. ICARDI
New Superb Card: Senegalese Speedster - a Winger. MANE'
New Good Card: Colossus - a Defender. MANOLAS

It really shocks me that they avoid adding Azpi and Opt to Manolas, however, i get from my POV i am Biased because i really like the lad.

About the Legacy Players, Shouldnt they Go on sale one last time before their are outed, i still don't have Pepe and considering i am in arena 9 it makes the odds all the more difficult to pack him. 

I think Kante is going to turn less effective after this update, dont get me wrong, stat wise and head to head he will dominate, but that slide tackle monster we once knew, He went from 6 to 4 to 3 tackles, albeit his overall stats are going to be way better, a well deserved upgrade.

56 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

*NEXT UPDATE*

sanchez -> good
Higuain -> superb
Vidal -> superb
Kante -> elite
mbappe -> elite
sterling -> superb

mascherano -> legacy
mikytharian -> legacy
pepe -> legacy
calhanoghlu -> legacy

The following 5 players are set to enter the Arena: 
New Legendary Card: Computer - a Defensive Midfielder. XAVI
New Superb Card: Dutch Destroyer - a Defender. VAN DIJK
New Superb Card: O Canito - a Striker. ICARDI
New Superb Card: Senegalese Speedster - a Winger. MANE'
New Good Card: Colossus - a Defender. MANOLAS

But When? 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, KemoCono said:

In my opinion, these players deserve a place in this game,

Legend - Zola and Pele

Defender - Azpilecueta with Slide Boost, It is beyond me how a defender so consist and reliable isnt in the game, azpi has literally played everywhere in the backline and has started almost every game since he signed from start to end, took the arm band of Cahill and Terry, He truly deserves a card in the game.

Striker - Timo Werner 

Striker - Icardi

Defender, Legacy John Terry

I agree with you however you say he’s been a starter ever since he joined but he joined in 2012 - 7 years ago when he was 22. It’s only the last 3 years that he’s played over 30 matches in a season in the first 3 seasons he only played around 20 games a season and definately wasn’t a starter! 

Just now, John Holywell said:

I agree with you however you say he’s been a starter ever since he joined but he joined in 2012 - 7 years ago when he was 22. It’s only the last 3 years that he’s played over 30 matches in a season in the first 3 seasons he only played around 20 games a season and definately wasn’t a starter! 

True, won't deny that, however, i think he is worthy of a card, compared to players in the game right now, he definitely is better than MANY existing defenders in the game.

The potential of this game is massive. We just have to wait and see how much the developers can do. 

They should start taking more advice from the community. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Xavier Mill said:

But When? 

Christmas 2020 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Yes you are right but in that time he have Serbian warrior Bratislav Bane Ivanović on RB 

so he most play LB long time 

anyway he is really good defender and can play wher ever you want but he don’t deserve slide boost tbh....

We Need Clarification to what's going on behind the scenes in my opinion, as players that put so much forward for this game, we should atleast have a roadmap to what is coming with predicted timings, ALL GAMES have a roadmap with atleast Quarterly updates, that would make it better, i also think they should do an ask the community pole, where they open a thread for suggestions with a DEVELOPER in it so our opinions are heard.

• Like 2