Jump to content
KemoCono

Team Of The Year!!

Recommended Posts

Considering the best individual awards for last season have been given out almost in their entirety and UEFA's Team of the year has been announced, dont you think We should get special cards attainable through tournaments, a completely new card of the same players with boosted stats, i think a Football Clash Team of the year would be a great idea, maybe even voted for by the community, the fact it would be only obtainable through tournaments makes it all the more special.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Examples would be, 

 

Boosted TOTY salah for last seasons performance and winning best African player!

Boosted TOTY Modric, his record this year speaks for itself

Boosted TOTY Mbappe, a young talent that broke into the toty this year

 

i genuinely think this would be an interesting idea, and would open the gates to new cards only released through special events, and to avoid the upgrading and grinding issue once the tourny is gone, the player unlocked has only 1 level, which is the core players maxed stats boosted!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, KemoCono said:

Examples would be, 

 

Boosted TOTY salah for last seasons performance and winning best African player!

Boosted TOTY Modric, his record this year speaks for itself

Boosted TOTY Mbappe, a young talent that broke into the toty this year

 

i genuinely think this would be an interesting idea, and would open the gates to new cards only released through special events, and to avoid the upgrading and grinding issue once the tourny is gone, the player unlocked has only 1 level, which is the core players maxed stats boosted!

For example,

 

TOTY Salah:

 

Unlock-able through a Tournament

His TOTY card will have only 1 level

The TOTY card will Have the base cards max stats Boosted in certain areas, with a better special ability

 

In Salah's Case : Increased Shooting, Pace and Dribbling, with a more effective Rocket shot!

 

To counter making this card Overpowered, it will only be allowed to activate the boosts twice with a slow recovery rate post match!

 

 

I want your opinions on this idea as i really like it on paper! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having something like this will be impossible for the game. It would be good if the game actually does things like FIFA 19 and more like Clashe Royale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good idea but I don’t think Salah deserves Team Of The Year and I feel that if we gave the community the opportunity to chose team of the year they would just pick the players that they think will he best in the game e.g. Buffon / Salah just because they’re the best in the game even though they don’t deserve to be in TOTY! 

Would be good to use the official UEFA Team of the year: Ter Stegan - Marcelo - Van dijk - Ramos - Varane -  Hazard - Kante- Modric - messi - Ronaldo - Mbappe to avoid any arguments!

Or the Official FIFA 19 Team of the year: De Gea - Varane- Ramos - Marcelo- Van Dijk - De Bruyne - Modric- Kante - Mbappe- Ronaldo- Messi! 

 

 

20840C19-FF8A-44A2-AC09-5108AC7370FC.png

A35C4B8C-709E-4040-9C12-643ED9A10AE7.png

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Good idea but I don’t think Salah deserves Team Of The Year and I feel that if we gave the community the opportunity to chose team of the year they would just pick the players that they think will he best in the game e.g. Buffon / Salah just because they’re the best in the game even though they don’t deserve to be in TOTY! 

Would be good to use the official UEFA Team of the year: Ter Stegan - Marcelo - Van dijk - Ramos - Varane -  Hazard - Kante- Modric - messi - Ronaldo - Mbappe to avoid any arguments!

Or the Official FIFA 19 Team of the year: De Gea - Varane- Ramos - Marcelo- Van Dijk - De Bruyne - Modric- Kante - Mbappe- Ronaldo- Messi! 

 

 

20840C19-FF8A-44A2-AC09-5108AC7370FC.png

A35C4B8C-709E-4040-9C12-643ED9A10AE7.png

I completely agree with you, they should introduce limited time cards through tournaments, it will reward good players and give us something to grind and wait for, even if it isnt toty, Example would be releasing a Legacy Fabregas (he left chelsea) through a tourney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think it would be hard for them to implement for the simple reason that one player having 2 cards will be confusing during nerfs and buffs and stat changes! also might have an impact on the unfair side of things. I was thinking about players with Unique Special abilities coming as tournament specials, like example, Add Kepa (Chelsea) with A New and exclusive rush boost, where he can rush the attacker once he is close by, tackling him and instantly clearing the ball, if the attacker shoots, the keeper will be either close enough for the save, or too far off the line that he can be curved, things like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2019 at 5:23 PM, KemoCono said:

i think it would be hard for them to implement for the simple reason that one player having 2 cards will be confusing during nerfs and buffs and stat changes! also might have an impact on the unfair side of things. I was thinking about players with Unique Special abilities coming as tournament specials, like example, Add Kepa (Chelsea) with A New and exclusive rush boost, where he can rush the attacker once he is close by, tackling him and instantly clearing the ball, if the attacker shoots, the keeper will be either close enough for the save, or too far off the line that he can be curved, things like that.

If only 😢

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...