At maxed out level 5 he should have; 

92 tackling

70 passing 

90 strength 

45 shooting 

76 pace 

54 dribbling 

Special Ability: Slide tackle 

I know being English and a premier league fan boy makes me bias but he is definitely the second best centre back in the world behind Varane! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Xavier my league is doing better than yours right now and we are 50k trophies and 5 places lower 😂🤦‍♂️

We’re ahead of Outlaws, Crusaders, Team Italia, Infection and ABCDE F.C right now in goal pack!

No point in having high trophy players if they’re all inactive 😜much better to give new players a chance

By getting low level players who are keen to play and score goals rather than keeping inactive players with 4000 trophies like the other idiots do

FE89E41D-5E0E-4718-8899-6B69D702FEE7.png

75BA8944-8811-4C74-99F4-D304E270DA2F.png

Huh nice way to get some attention!!! 

For your information, Our Main players will return when the update appears. 

BTW it has nothing to do with you so go in your cave or if you really  want ppls attention then I suggest you to post topic on “When Update will appear”. Then at least you will get some attention!

(Apologies for bad English)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, John Holywell said:

At maxed out level 5 he should have; 

92 tackling

70 passing 

90 strength 

45 shooting 

76 pace 

54 dribbling 

Special Ability: Slide tackle 

I know being English and a premier league fan boy makes me bias but he is definitely the second best centre back in the world behind Varane! 

Varane is not even top 5 centre backs right now. You clearly don’t watch any football. 

1 hour ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Varane is not even top 5 centre backs right now. You clearly don’t watch any football. 

Tbh I agree with arnav on this.  Umtiti is even better then him . And Ramos is clearly better . 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Tbh I agree with arnav on this.  Umtiti is even better then him . And Ramos is clearly better . 

I would definitely consider Ramos as the best centre back ok the world! But, I didn’t want to include Ramos because he’s very controversial and a lot of people don’t think he’s a top defender but more a very good attacking centre back which works well for Real Madrid as they don’t have much defending to do in La Liga apart from El classico.

Also, to be honest I couldn’t care less about Umtiti or Pique I think they get much more credit than they deserve as yet again with La Liga they don’t have to do much because Barcelona are one of the best in the world in a relatively “weak” league! 

I don’t think there are that many world class centre backs in the world right now like Maldini, Nesta, Ferdinand, Beckanbeur, Terry, Carvalho, Galas etc back in the day! 

Edited by John Holywell

5 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I would definitely consider Ramos as the best centre back ok the world! But, I didn’t want to include Ramos because he’s very controversial and a lot of people don’t think he’s a top defender but more a very good attacking centre back which works well for Real Madrid as they don’t have much defending to do in La Liga apart from El classico.

Also, to be honest I couldn’t care less about Umtiti or Pique I think they get much more credit than they deserve as yet again with La Liga they don’t have to do much because Barcelona are one of the best in the world in a relatively “weak” league! 

I don’t think there are that many world class centre backs in the world right now like Maldini, Nesta, Ferdinand, Beckanbeur, Terry, Carvalho, Galas etc back in the day! 

Ramos is controversial so you that’s why you said Varane is the best? 

There’s no logic behind this response. 

Should be “in the world” not “Ok the world”! Couldn’t fix the typo as it was added too long ago to edit. 

Edited by John Holywell

7 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Ramos is controversial so you that’s why you said Varane is the best? 

There’s no logic behind this response. 

Yes there is a lot of controversy of whether or not he is a world class defender because a lot of people see him as just a flat track bully! He has picked up the most red cards in La Liga history - with 19!

And after what he did to Salah in the champions league final he is not very popular at the moment hence why I said Varane instead because I didn’t want to cause offence to any “butthurt” Liverpool fans. 

Edit: Varane also won the champions league and World Cup this year and had a great year so I would say he had a better year than any other centre back in the world - although he may not be the best right now he is still young and had potential to be the greatest! (same with Umtitti) we’ll see he progresses the most in a few years! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Haha 1

Should be “has potential to be the greatest” not “had potential to be the greatest”. Again took too long to edit! 

I know this is completely irrelevant but the FIFA community think Varane and Van Dijk are the best and that Ramos didn’t deserve to be in team of the year. The Varane and Van Dijk cards have hundreds of likes meanwhile the Ramos card has hundreds of dislikes and comments of people saying he doesn’t deserve it! 

B8B6595F-337A-4CCD-B18E-166D87BD5CEB.png

2F1DCA54-98A6-4364-A3BA-63B5019D143C.png

873F80DE-DC5D-4CBA-84F5-0676754D42B4.png

D47DC4CF-8C57-4F7A-9ECB-B99F530FCF38.png

13 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I know this is completely irrelevant but the FIFA community think Varane and Van Dijk are the best and that Ramos didn’t deserve to be in team of the year. The Varane and Van Dijk cards have hundreds of likes meanwhile the Ramos card has hundreds of dislikes and comments of people saying he doesn’t deserve it! 

Two best on all world is Van Dijk and Koulibaly !!!

i love Stefan de Vrij he is great on ball defender!!!

now I have one question @Gorse H how come @John Holywell have protection why he post pictures of other games and other sites? 

Isn’t that forbidden on this forum???

if I am wrong I give my excuse...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Two best on all world is Van Dijk and Koulibaly !!!

i love Stefan de Vrij he is great on ball defender!!!

now I have one question @Gorse H how come @John Holywell have protection why he post pictures of other games and other sites? 

if I am wrong I give my excuse...

I see you adding screenshots of Red Star Belgrade and Wasteman including screenshots of Napoli all the time and  so I thought it was fine :) 

Also Damo put a screen shot of the Prmeier League Fantasy Football when he started a league there for football clash :) 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I see you adding screenshots of Red Star Belgrade and Wasteman including screenshots of Napoli all the time and  so I thought it was fine :) 

Also Damo put a screen shot of the Prmeier League Fantasy Football when he started a league there for football clash :) 

Red star pic is not from other sites or from other game mister smart kid....

E521CA22-C551-40E5-9BC8-97F1FF8AF2E2.thumb.jpeg.f4c9363a8dbe69276f92d485ce0b3c11.jpeg

anyway NEW UPDATE COME THIS WEEK!!! 😜😜😜

Edited by Lemmy

59 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

lmao fifa community is dumb. Why do you actually waste your time reading FutHead comments?😂

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Red star pic is not from other sites or from other game mister smart kid....

E521CA22-C551-40E5-9BC8-97F1FF8AF2E2.thumb.jpeg.f4c9363a8dbe69276f92d485ce0b3c11.jpeg

anyway NEW UPDATE COME THIS WEEK!!! 😜😜😜

11. “Copying content created by others be this images, prose or any other medium is not allowed”

The Red Star Belgrade image is from another medium is it not? Therefore it’s not allowed! 

6 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

You didn’t create Red Star Belgrade did you! 

Red star is not club like you have in England !!!

Red Star don’t have owners!!!

that is club made 1945 and that club belongs to every single Red Star supporter!!!

i am one of members in board who represents supporters as ( 20 funs are in ) and we also speek about club stuff like for example if we don’t won’t some player to play for as club...

he cant be brought to red star....

we speek about thing in club how need to work 

we also have staff what we sell Shirts hoodies scarfs etc... 

and for your information that pic what I post here is made from my friend photograph who make pictures and videos of DELIJE SEVER my group !!! How we sing and our choreography and piro but you don’t know nothing about that !!!

so pictures what I post are not Red Star it’s about my group DELIJE SEVER and I am one of leading figures on NORTH STAND so you can technically say that is mine and I have right to shere that pictures 

this what you post and it’s not 1st time is FIFA GAME!!! And that is forbidden 🚫 on this site...

tbh you posted lot pictures what are forbidden here! 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Red star is not club like you have in England !!!

Red Star don’t have owners!!!

that is club made 1945 and that club belongs to every single Red Star supporter!!!

i am one of members in board who represents supporters as ( 20 funs are in ) and we also speek about club stuff like for example if we don’t won’t some player to play for as club...

he cant be brought to red star....

we speek about thing in club how need to work 

we also have staff what we sell Shirts hoodies scarfs etc... 

and for your information that pic what I post here is made from my friend photograph who make pictures and videos of DELIJE SEVER my group !!! How we sing and our choreography and piro but you don’t know nothing about that !!!

so pictures what I post are not Red Star it’s about my group DELIJE SEVER and I am one of leading figures on NORTH STAND so you can technically say that is mine and I have right to shere that pictures 

this what you post and it’s not 1st time is FIFA GAME!!! And that is forbidden 🚫 on this site...

tbh you posted lot pictures what are forbidden here! 

R/Wooooosh

Sorry bro I was just joking! Maybe you don’t understand the British sarcasm. What I was doing was saying something stupid on purpose to try and bate people into thinking I was being serious :) :P 

1 hour ago, Lemmy said:

You girls are crazy with all this tit for tat.. I'll try find out if its forbidden but both of you's have both posted pics before totally irrelevant to the game so yh I'll let you's know what both your punishments is if its all forbidden 😜😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

You girls are crazy with all this tit for tat.. I'll try find out if its forbidden but both of you's have both posted pics before totally irrelevant to the game so yh I'll let you's know what both your punishments is if its all forbidden 😜😂

3 months ban from forum be nice punishment!

ban me... 

but please ban John give as peace ✌️ for 3 months of his posts  🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Haha 2

Reading through the main forum rules i think there'd be a lot of bans  as so many rules been broken by majority of people 🤷‍♂️ 

Concentrating on locking the threads of all the petty childish disputes makes  it even harder think about the rest of the rules.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

3 months ban from forum be nice punishment!

ban me... 

but please ban John give as peace ✌️ for 3 months of his posts  🙏🙏🙏🙏

Haha you know what if Lemmy gets a 3 month ban from Forum too I’ll take a 3 month ban 😂😂😂

#Sarcafice 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, John Holywell said:

And after what he did to Salah in the champions league final he is not very popular at the moment

Depends who you ask 💪😜😂

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Haha you know what if Lemmy gets a 3 month ban from Forum too I’ll take a 3 month ban 😂😂😂

#Sarcafice 

I meant “Sacrifice” not “Sarcafice” again for the 3rd time it’s been too long ago to edit.

Edited by John Holywell
  • Sad 1