Jump to content
John Holywell

Van Dijk (Purple / Elite) needs to be added

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Look out for me in dressed as blue chair 😜 but seriously never really looks that empty when I'm there and think we're getting 4th or 5th highest attendance in league... I'm sure John will correct me if I'm wrong 🙄🤣

Around the 4th to 5th best attendance whilst being the current reigning league champions 😂🤦‍♂️

That’s an accomplishment apparently. 😜

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, John Holywell said:

That’s an accomplishment apparently

Wouldn't go that far but you know there's about 15 other teams who don't get as many 😉😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Wouldn't go that far but you know there's about 15 other teams who don't get as many 😉😂

League champions comparing themselves to the bottom half of the table? Wow you must really not be used to success! 😜🤦‍♂️😂

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Xavier Mill said:

Mr. Honerable l Moderator 

When on earth WE WILL SEE THAT UPDATE?

“He swore ban him” 😂🤦‍♂️

This forum is censorship gone wild! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Xavier Mill said:

Mr. Honerable l Moderator 

When on earth WE WILL SEE THAT UPDATE?

Hopefully within next few days 🤞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

League champions comparing themselves to the bottom half of the table? Wow you must really not be used to success! 😜🤦‍♂️😂

Considering Chelski get a mid table attendance then yes 😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better than Spurs with 90,000 capacity and 54,000 average attendance. Atleast we have 40,000 capacity and get 40,000 in attendance 🤦‍♂️😂

523D5958-D00D-4712-8711-B8079D3DFE2E.jpeg

18D7A78E-E603-4440-B104-CB712C18B180.png

Edited by John Holywell
To add screenshots (wasn’t sure if I was allowed)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

Better than Spurs with 90,000 capacity and 54,000 average attendance. Atleast we have 40,000 capacity and get 40,000 in attendance 🤦‍♂️😂

523D5958-D00D-4712-8711-B8079D3DFE2E.jpeg

18D7A78E-E603-4440-B104-CB712C18B180.png

West Ham doing well there. ⚒⚒⚒

By the way, the average only appears lower there as we only recently upgraded the capacity from 57K to 60K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You saying La Liga is a weak league John ? But why can't Madrid keep up with Barca ? Looks like you 10 points behind again , past two seasons you just can't keep up with us.  

Also , Madrid are not the best.  They can only win if they prioritise one trophy a season , that's why they've never won a Treble or sextuple . 

Get your fax straight BC Umtiti also won the world cup and has a champions League to his name.  

Varane cant take all the credit for what Ramos does best and Umtiti can clearly out play Varane in defence as he proved in the world cup. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

You saying La Liga is a weak league John ? But why can't Madrid keep up with Barca ? Looks like you 10 points behind again , past two seasons you just can't keep up with us.  

Also , Madrid are not the best.  They can only win if they prioritise one trophy a season , that's why they've never won a Treble or sextuple . 

Get your fax straight BC Umtiti also won the world cup and has a champions League to his name.  

Varane cant take all the credit for what Ramos does best and Umtiti can clearly out play Varane in defence as he proved in the world cup. 

Apart from the big teams - Atletico Madrid, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla the league is weak! This is shown with Alaves 5th, Getafe 6th, Real Betis 7th compare that to 5th and 6th in the premier league: Arsenal, Man United, there’s no competition! 

 

3DDAE283-BB94-41B0-BC36-BE85A955BA57.png

34AA9A7A-5A44-4739-B7F6-8AA4B98CEBA0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

there’s no competition

But yet i think la liga have been dominating European football for years so could even say the prem can't compete

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zaman said:

West Ham doing well there. ⚒⚒⚒

By the way, the average only appears lower there as we only recently upgraded the capacity from 57K to 60K.

I wud rate West Ham fans the best crazy fans in the epl.  They have supported their beloved team even in their  dark days and also have good respect and esteem to the rivals/opponents unlike Chelsea fans who spat,swear at their opponents. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Xavier Mill said:

I wud rate West Ham fans the best crazy fans in the epl.  They have supported their beloved team even in their  dark days and also have good respect and esteem to the rivals/opponents unlike Chelsea fans who spat,swear at their opponents. 

The same respectful West ham fans that were fighting each other over seats when they first moved in to new stadium.. They have one of worst history of all English fans 😣😂 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

This year will be our year 😝😆

 

Klopp 💪

Be careful you's don't "slip" 🙄😜

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways on a serious note, too many injuries we have right now, so city might close up the gap soon

But i really hope they don't 😁

Edited by Mayank Sejwal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xavier Mill said:

Ask Gorse for that rule!

Sometimes I regret not taking the chance of getting him banned for what he did but I told Gorse not to 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ someone shoot me .

Edited by Tameez Seedat
Typos
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xavier Mill said:

Ask Gorse for that rule!

I don't make the rules lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

Hope john gets one of these for too many posts

Someone shud make a topic on this. 

(Post Limitation) or (JOHN ALERT)🚨 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...