John Holywell

Van Dijk (Purple / Elite) needs to be added

4 hours ago, Gorse H said:

But yet i think la liga have been dominating European football for years so could even say the prem can't compete

Like I said it’s only the big teams doing well in Europe: Valencia, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Atletico and Deportivo de La Coruña (Semi Finalists in 2004)! 

You can’t say the whole of the Spanish league is strong because apart from the top 6 the rest are weak in comparison to the premier league. 

Edited by John Holywell

9 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

You saying La Liga is a weak league John ? But why can't Madrid keep up with Barca ? Looks like you 10 points behind again , past two seasons you just can't keep up with us.  

Also , Madrid are not the best.  They can only win if they prioritise one trophy a season , that's why they've never won a Treble or sextuple . 

Get your fax straight BC Umtiti also won the world cup and has a champions League to his name.  

Varane cant take all the credit for what Ramos does best and Umtiti can clearly out play Varane in defence as he proved in the world cup. 

You’re saying this is what won the argument????? He’s just talking about Barcelona and Real Madrid. He’s not talking about the whole league. Don’t be stupid. I’m saying Barcelona and Real Madrid only do well because the rest of the league is weak! It’s a 4 team league the other 16 are poor. 

You’re only saying he’s right because you’re both Barcelona glory hunters. And why do you think it will offend me to insult Real Madrid I couldn’t care less about Madrid or Barcelona because I’m not a plastic fan! 

Edited by John Holywell

Don’t be salty mate. I don’t know about Meezi but I have a reason for supporting Barcelona. You can’t just call people glory hunters without any evidence. 

34 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

You can’t say the whole of the Spanish league is strong because apart from the top 6 the rest are weak in comparison to the premier league

Not a la liga team but atalanta from serie A gave Everton (our 7th best maybe) a tonking the other year in europa league.. Prem is best to watch but to say we're strongest when only our big 6 do anything decent in Europe and maybe one of us win the odd one

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Not a la liga team but atalanta from serie A gave Everton (our 7th best maybe) a tonking the other year in europa league.. Prem is best to watch but to say we're strongest when only our big 6 do anything decent in Europe and maybe one of us win the odd one

Never said the premier league was strong just said La Liga was weak apart from the top 4 (Barca, Atletico, Sevilla, Real Madrid). 

I actually think if we’re looking all round at full leagues I would say Serie A or Bundesliga are strongest!

As you mentioned with Atalanta toncking Everton there are also mJuventus, Napol, Lazio, Inter Milan, AC Milan and Roma as well as Atlanta so it’s clearly a strong league! 

And with the Bundelsiga Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Gladback, Wolfsburg, Berlin, Leverkusen and Frankfurt all strong! 

416E0284-9AB8-41DB-840D-E2A4A9CA7427.png

Edited by John Holywell

6 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Never said the premier league was strong just said La Liga was weak apart from the top 4 (Barca, Atletico, Sevilla, Real Madrid). 

I actually think if we’re looking all round at full leagues I would say Serie A or Bundesliga are strongest!

As you mentioned with Atalanta toncking Everton there are also mJuventus, Napol, Lazio, Inter Milan, AC Milan and Roma as well as Atlanta so it’s clearly a strong league! 

And with the Bundelsiga Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Hoffenheim, Gladback, Wolfsburg, Berlin, Leverkusen and Frankfurt all strong! 

416E0284-9AB8-41DB-840D-E2A4A9CA7427.png

*Bundesliga *Napoli *Tonking *Atalanta *Mönchengladbach *Juventus 

Noticed so many mistakes 😂🤦‍♂️

So people argue against me saying La Liga is strongest,  people argue against me saying the premier league is the strongest, pepole argue against me saying that the Seria A is the strongest and people now argue against me saying the Bundesliga is the strongest so if none of them are the strongest what is! 🤦‍♂️😂

Okay then the champions league is the strongest league! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, John Holywell said:

So people argue against me saying La Liga is strongest,  people argue against me saying the premier league is the strongest, pepole argue against me saying that the Seria A is the strongest and people now argue against me saying the Bundesliga is the strongest so if none of them are the strongest what is! 🤦‍♂️😂

Okay then the champions league is the strongest league! 

The championship is one of hardest divisions to get out of... Maybe that's the strongest 🙈🤣🤣

42 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Why you all support barca and real etc? Should support home team get up hull

Up the tigers 🐅 💪

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Why you all support barca and real etc? Should support home team get up hull

Where in Hull you from?

3 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Why jazz you going to stalk me

Maybe if you live close enough too me

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Maybe if you live close enough too me

Valero. I am off down Newland Avenue if you wanna get on the beers with me

5 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Haha no thanks 

5 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Haha no thanks 

Gutted. We would of had such a laugh. Jazz and Valeronotalegend getting lairy

5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Haha he’s inviting you to his endz. Be careful he doesn’t attack you like Zeesh 😜 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Haha he’s inviting you to his endz. Be careful he doesn’t attack you like Zeesh 😜 

5 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Lol. Pop to sleepers for a beer. U can take my mrs for tea. I don’t mind mate.