Sign in to follow this  
fcpit

Loosing trophies in Rome for no reason?

I have been in Rome for a few weeks. Every time I get up to 4060 trophies I run into the same glitch. The next time I log into the game it takes 60 trophies away for no reason. I don’t loose any matches...the trophies just disappear! This has happened multiple times now. I am ready to just give up on this game. Any ideas? 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, fcpit said:

I have been in Rome for a few weeks. Every time I get up to 4060 trophies I run into the same glitch. The next time I log into the game it takes 60 trophies away for no reason. I don’t loose any matches...the trophies just disappear! This has happened multiple times now. I am ready to just give up on this game. Any ideas? 

Does it happen every Monday morning because that's when everyone above 4k resets to 4k for start of new season

• Like 2

16 hours ago, fcpit said:

Yes bro, It is normal, the season restart each monday! All players in Arena 9 restart with 4000 trophies

• Like 2

17 hours ago, fcpit said:

Think how me and many other top players feel getting 5500+ trophies and then losing them all as they get reset down to 4000😜😂