Tameez Seedat

VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE 👨🏻‍⚖️

So I would like to dedicate this topic to you my dear friend , a friend who always has a lot to say and gets on everyone's nerves - @John Holywell

So we've discussed between selective league's and I think it's time to start a partition to get you banned  bro , no hard feelings it took us months to finally crack 😓 

Everyone who thinks John should be banned please hit the like emoji under this and hopefully we can move forward from there  👨🏻‍⚖️

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Ban him it’s time already to do that...! 🤗🤗🤗

39 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

So I would like to dedicate this topic to you my dear friend , a friend who always has a lot to say and gets on everyone's nerves - @John Holywell

So we've discussed between selective league's and I think it's time to start a partition to get you banned  bro , no hard feelings it took us months to finally crack 😓 

Everyone who thinks John should be banned please hit the like emoji under this and hopefully we can move forward from there  👨🏻‍⚖️

He will just come here and say that it is not a partition but actually a petition lol

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Wes said:

I quite like him to be honest 😁

Same here, I like John's sense of humour.

• Like 1

Can’t John have his own personal thread. So if he has any facts or points to put across then he can put them on their for everyone to see. I do enjoy seeing his constant copying and pasting of leagues.

John will give us screenshots of chats that happened last year and irrelevant convos of who's better between Arsenal , Madrid or barca 😂 he kills me at times haha 😂 the mans thinks the forum is Sky sports News 💔😂

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

John will give us screenshots of chats that happened last year and irrelevant convos of who's better between Arsenal , Madrid or barca 😂 he kills me at times haha 😂 the mans thinks the forum is Sky sports News 💔😂

I wasn’t playing a year ago 😜

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

I wasn’t playing a year ago 😜

See things like this , "last year" and "a year ago" is two different things 👀  *shakes my head bc i did a john move on John* 

• Haha 1