Tameez Seedat

Players downgraded

2 minutes ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

Or maybe its your cheat to get to level 13 quicker 😂😂😂

i'm searching that!!! 😂😂

Guys please keep this thread only about the bugs I want @Sean (SM Support)To help us , if he reads these unnecessary comments he may just look past it as another unnecessary topic 

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Guys please keep this thread only about the bugs I want @Sean (SM Support)To help us , if he reads these unnecessary comments he may just look past it as another unnecessary topic 

True, sorry

I wrote to the in game support, in the last update, before this, they solved this problem

10 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

True, sorry

I wrote to the in game support, in the last update, before this, they solved this problem

They haven't helped me the last time it happened bro but thanks for letting me know Brother , is yours also at level 2 ? 

2 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

They haven't helped me the last time it happened bro but thanks for letting me know Brother , is yours also at level 2 ? 

yes me too, many other in RE have its lvl 2

Edited by Pepsi

6 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Bruh no one else’s is level 2 Shut T Up! 

calm down John. I understand what it is to have lvl 2 players when you should have them maxed. Let’s just keep this thread small as I want everyone to get refunded. 

I'm sure last time they told everyone ot was tough luck? If they were maxed blue they were level 2 elite and when they wasn't you still had xp to upgrade them.. If i remember correctly 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

I'm sure last time they told everyone ot was tough luck? If they were maxed blue they were level 2 elite and when they wasn't you still had xp to upgrade them.. If i remember correctly 

yes, you remember correctly

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

calm down John. I understand what it is to have lvl 2 players when you should have them maxed. Let’s just keep this thread small as I want everyone to get refunded. 

Keep the thread small huh? 

Come on John.. Unnecessary posts that are totally irrelevant ain't allowed

1 hour ago, John Holywell said:

Bruh no one else’s is level 2 Shut T Up! 

Bro I have more players maxed then you so you rather keep your mouth shut lol . 

26 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Bro I have more players maxed then you so you rather keep your mouth shut lol . 

Lmao I maxed all my greens and got all my Blues to level 7/ level 8 (including Silva) and all my purples to level 4/5 including Mbappe and Kante. Do you have Mbappe and Kante level 5 and level 8 Silva? Didn’t think so! 

30 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Lmao I maxed all my greens and got all my Blues to level 7/ level 8 (including Silva) and all my purples to level 4/5 including Mbappe and Kante. Do you have Mbappe and Kante level 5 and level 8 Silva? Didn’t think so! 

I maxed all my greens and got three blues left that's why I'm on level 12 with 5k to level 13 and you still on level 11 shem👀

Just now, Tameez Seedat said:

I maxed all my greens and got three blues left that's why I'm on level 12 with 5k to level 13 and you still on level 11 shem👀

Nah it’s cause you’ve played longer, spent more money and done glitches to get cash!

23 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Nah it’s cause you’ve played longer, spent more money and done glitches to get cash!

I never spent a single cent on this game 👀  And you saying this as if you haven't used glitches ? 

12 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I never spent a single cent on this game 👀  And you saying this as if you haven't used glitches ? 

Never ever bro. Apart from the time glitch for donations but that’s to benefit everyone else. I’ve never done a glitch that benefits me! 

12 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Never ever bro. Apart from the time glitch for donations but that’s to benefit everyone else. I’ve never done a glitch that benefits me! 

Super bot glitch??????

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

Super bot glitch??????

I don’t know what this is bro. I never face super bots I just back out before the game starts. But the fact you know it must mean you use it! 

Also I don’t think this page is very important. I think it’s more important to fix the gameplay issue in which every game gets disconnected and an automatic 5-0 loss! I think that’s a priority bro not upgrading your players! 

4 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Also I don’t think this page is very important. I think it’s more important to fix the gameplay issue in which every game gets disconnected and an automatic 5-0 loss! I think that’s a priority bro not upgrading your players! 

Bro I started this thread bc some of us had players downgraded , let it happen to you and you'll be quick to complain under every thread . Bc that's you , looking for a thing to say under every thread.  It's not important to give your two cents all over the place bro.  Like we just need help and you out here causing issues  like always , the other threads were created regarding the gameplay so please pay attention BC clearly you lost in this phenomenon where you think whatever you say is necessary when it's clearly not . 

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Like 2

I'm not trying to figh or be rude . But you working on everyone's nerves and you always say things out of turn.  Grow up bro