Tameez Seedat

Players downgraded

9 hours ago, John Holywell said:

I don’t know what this is bro. I never face super bots I just back out before the game starts. But the fact you know it must mean you use it! 

That's the super bot glitch, isn't it? If it wasn't then you should not have been able to back out before the game starts

Edited by Mayank Sejwal

17 hours ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

That's the super bot glitch, isn't it? If it wasn't then you should not have been able to back out before the game starts

I don’t see it as a glitch. I think that there should be an option in game to back out! It’s the same in Dream League Soccer, it’s the same in FIFA 19,  it’s the same in Pro Evolution Soccer. I don’t understand how people think it’s a glitch to back out of games you don’t want to play. 

23 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Bro I started this thread bc some of us had players downgraded , let it happen to you and you'll be quick to complain under every thread . Bc that's you , looking for a thing to say under every thread.  It's not important to give your two cents all over the place bro.  Like we just need help and you out here causing issues  like always , the other threads were created regarding the gameplay so please pay attention BC clearly you lost in this phenomenon where you think whatever you say is necessary when it's clearly not . 

Bro I maxed out Tiago silva at level 5 elite and only have him level 7 superb - Salah as level 8 superb and only have him as level 3 elite and Varane as level 8 superb and only have him as level 3 elite and you’ve never seen me complaining once!!!

stop complaining you’re lucky you get XP from upgrading them again and can then use that XP to get to level 13! I wish I could upgrade them again for the XP! 

0B06277E-5EED-4541-BA10-422D7032DD2F.png

F2539DB8-F53F-4B3F-BB8D-FB89378B52AA.png

C5C836BD-CE54-44F2-A67A-AD81233ABABD.png

• Confused 1