Sign in to follow this  
Malco

Stop pestering me john

4DB86653-FE22-483B-9587-59CA080B17F8.thumb.jpeg.0ea5a6f4697969ae059f4c5c0104713d.jpeg

Stop bullying me please John 

dont send me invite don’t send me friend request please 🙏

• Like 1

Relax people.. Just cancel any requests you's don't want ✌️

I cancel requests yet I still get them 2 or 3 times a week, after asking john not to do it. It seems as if not cancelling is the only way to stop getting them. If you have any influence on john please ask him to stop.

• Haha 3

Bro all the top players get spammed invites all the time you’re not special I just leave them there and ignore them! 

B1833F84-E774-480D-A53C-84ABA98A13C8.png

Being asked by people once or twice as I have been does not equal getting spammed. Getting several requests on a weekly basis, after the person sending them has been asked not to do so, I would say that is being spammed at best and bullied at worst, why should I have to "leave them there and ignore them" , the only person doing that to me is you, so I repeat stop doing it. I hope the message is received so I can continue enjoying this game with no intervention from you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malco said:

I would say that is being spammed at best and bullied at worst, why should I have to "leave them there and ignore them"

Too many snowflakes in society today. Now spamming someone with friend requests is considered” bullying” what has this Politically correct world come to! 

And this is from the guy that said “Zeesh was just joking” about someone saying they’ll shank me! So how is that fine but me spamming you with friend requests is”bullying”! Stop trying to play the victim! 

So saying you’ll “Shank” someone is fine but spamming someone with friend requests is “bullying”! Damn thats stupid!  

264DA2E0-E08A-4C2B-A804-BF752CF1A028.png

Edited by John Holywell

Right guys this thread is going no where fast.. Its hard to stop anything that's in the game.. Invites. Friend requests, angry face, yawn are all in the game so it's impossible to stop people sending and using these things. ✌️

• Like 1