Sign in to follow this  
Adam-James Malott

Incomplete slide tackling/man marking

Amid the awful match bug I wanna talk about something else that’s been bothering me about this game. I chose to demonstrate this against a player who clearly was uninterested in winning and went inactive. I only touched the players whenever they reached the outside of the penalty area. Keep in mind i used a 1-2-1 lineup and changed to a 2-0-2 (I’m not the best at using great formations.)

In one of the clips, John Stones clearly slides Sergio Ramos but passes clean through him like a ghost. Sure, Stones is only a Good player but I’ve seen other players have successful slides from their Stones or Carvajal when they’re not even a good few inches away. I get disappointed about this a lot whenever this occurs.

The other clip includes Varane getting close to Kane and going up to midfield afterwards. This is one of the reasons why I never get clean sheets and why top players easily get one up from such a silly reaction. One of the other problems I have included is losing the boost button whenever my players are crowded against one footballer. Though this can be because I can simply tap, though I usually lose challenges every time regardless. 

Though not included, whenever I touch a player when I’m going up for a challenge, it doesn’t even tackle and the opposition goes up to score. This is one of my biggest concerns and the reason why I like Tackle Boost more than Slide Tackle. My wireless is average until 4am GMT. I wanted to use Kanté after this update dropped but due to issues, it seems like I’m the only one who can’t use Sterling, Sánchez; who uses him, Kanté, Mbappe, and Vidal in matches even though I can use the legacy players as well as the new ones (hint, hint.) I’ve already contacted in-game support about that, but I’ll probably have to wait until Friday at the latest.

have a nice weekend👍

Edited by Adam-James Malott
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Adam-James Malott said:

Amid the awful match bug I wanna talk about something else that’s been bothering me about this game. I chose to demonstrate this against a player who clearly was uninterested in winning and went inactive. I only touched the players whenever they reached the outside of the penalty area. Keep in mind i used a 1-2-1 lineup and changed to a 2-0-2 (I’m not the best at using great formations.)

In one of the clips, John Stones clearly slides Sergio Ramos but passes clean through him like a ghost. Sure, Stones is only a Good player but I’ve seen other players have successful slides from their Stones or Carvajal when they’re not even a good few inches away. I get disappointed about this a lot whenever this occurs.

The other clip includes Varane getting close to Kane and going up to midfield afterwards. This is one of the reasons why I never get clean sheets and why top players easily get one up from such a silly reaction. One of the other problems I have included is losing the boost button whenever my players are crowded against one footballer. Though this can be because I can simply tap, though I usually lose challenges every time regardless. 

Though not included, whenever I touch a player when I’m going up for a challenge, it doesn’t even tackle and the opposition goes up to score. This is one of my biggest concerns and the reason why I like Tackle Boost more than Slide Tackle. My wireless is average until 4am GMT. I wanted to use Kanté after this update dropped but due to issues, it seems like I’m the only one who can’t use Sterling, Sánchez; who uses him, Kanté, Mbappe, and Vidal in matches even though I can use the legacy players as well as the new ones (hint, hint.) I’ve already contacted in-game support about that, but I’ll probably have to wait until Friday at the latest.

have a nice weekend👍

It’s not that he didn’t want to play bro it’s that he had the glitch where you can’t play because the game glitches out and so on your screen it was fine but on his screen the players weren’t moving! 

6 hours ago, John Holywell said:

It’s not that he didn’t want to play bro it’s that he had the glitch where you can’t play because the game glitches out and so on your screen it was fine but on his screen the players weren’t moving! 

Okay that makes sense my apologies