I think that kicking out the members of a league is the saddest thing that can be done, and three times to destroy an academy is from small men, said this to date I had never made a second account in the game. .. I'm sure I'm willing to make at least ??? accounts.

the era without vice presidents can start.

Bravi! 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Becoming silly now.. Rivalry is one thing but to have the league kicked twice in as many weeks is sad. Apparently both friends.. unbeatable 1st and now special 1 aka James ward 

Beware of the snakes in the grass 🐍

Screenshot_20190121_051704_com.soccermanagerltd.arena.thumb.jpg.191c336621301af4b05cca4134b11f96.jpg

Screenshot_20190121_051726_com.soccermanagerltd.arena.jpg

• Like 2

Well Zeesh did it before and he’s still a “well respected” player in the community among Solidarity members so knowing this community James Ward and Unbeatable will both be accepted into Solidarity and become Vice President there like Zeesh 😂🤦‍♂️

Zeesh created the league . In his right I feel he could do whatever he wanted with it guys , I don't see how this is still an issue months later.  

And no we don't condone destroying leagues it's totally unacceptable so please don't look for the opportunity to bring sol down yet again . Bc we have nothing to do with what just happened and never did in the past .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I can't see what a new player would have to gain from it so makes me think its someone with a vendetta and maybe we'll never find but @John Holywell we don't need to pointing fingers without any proof. 

5 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Zeesh created the league . In his right I feel he could do whatever he wanted with it guys ,

Agree with everything you said except this bit... Surely you can't think what zeesh did was ok... The guy in charge at that point was building that league up to have it all taken away from someone who abandoned it. 

For me all these sneaky snakey league kickers are as bad as each other which ever way they slimed their way to doing it 🐍

• Like 3

Ive now had league's kicked 3 times with these latest 2 and been joint president with another sad man who kicked a rival league so its something I'll never condone 

7 hours ago, Gorse H said:

Screenshot_20190121_051704_com.soccermanagerltd.arena.thumb.jpg.191c336621301af4b05cca4134b11f96.jpg

Screenshot_20190121_051726_com.soccermanagerltd.arena.jpg

Only what is good in all this story is 

that now you guys have they ID number of that player....

now if he switch name you gonna see him...

and this is stupid whoever doing this, I personally don’t see how he or they have benefit of doing this...

dont bealeve this is job of new player!

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

Only what is good in all this story is 

that now you guys have they ID number of that player....

now if he switch name you gonna see him...

and this is stupid whoever doing this, I personally don’t see how he or they have benefit of doing this...

dont bealeve this is job of new player!

Me neither as new player has nothing to gain from doing it but you just never know with this game 😔

• Like 2

6 hours ago, John Holywell said:

Well Zeesh did it before and he’s still a “well respected” player in the community among Solidarity members so knowing this community James Ward and Unbeatable will both be accepted into Solidarity and become Vice President there like Zeesh 😂🤦‍♂️

U are a complete and utter John.  I am sick to death I seeing you post on this forum with pointless or argumentive information.

go yourself John. @Gorse H @Sean (SM Support) Give me my ban please so I don’t have to see this idiots post anymore

jazz

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Sean will probably ban you two or three weeks later , the same time it takes for him to reply to me 😂

Edited by Tameez Seedat
  • Haha 2

Roman empire does not suspect anyone, this is clear. I was just very angry about what happened.
People think we're monsters and that we kick them out for no reason, I'm getting angry faces from too many young players who were supposed to be our future.
Clearly, I do not create any second account, let alone I will make problems for the incident.
I consider only this kind of really sadness and the people who make them really stupid and bad.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Pepsi said:

Roman empire does not suspect anyone, this is clear. I was just very angry about what happened.
People think we're monsters and that we kick them out for no reason, I'm getting angry faces from too many young players who were supposed to be our future.
Clearly, I do not create any second account, let alone I will make problems for the incident.
I consider only this kind of really sadness and the people who make them really stupid and bad.

I know that you are not calling out anyone Pepsi. And whoever is doing it to your leagues seriously needs a life. 

I am just sick of that pleb John causing arguments and slating people. So I just thought I would post what 90% of people really wanna say to him

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Jazz said:

I know that you are not calling out anyone Pepsi. And whoever is doing it to your leagues seriously needs a life. 

I am just sick of that pleb John causing arguments and slating people. So I just thought I would post what 90% of people really wanna say to him

Hmmmm so people are allowed to slate me but I can’t slate you back? Where’s the logic 

1 minute ago, John Holywell said:

Hmmmm so people are allowed to slate me but I can’t slate you back? Where’s the logic 

You can slate who you want John just I would point out what a complete and utter prick you are

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jazz said:

You can slate who you want John just I would point out what a complete and utter prick you are

Half your posts are pointless and most of the other are their to create arguments 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

John all these people laughing at jazzy jeff calling you names thats bullying that pal 

I’ll “bully” you all by sending you league invites and friend requests! 

😂😜

@Malco 🤦‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Well then you’re a hypocrite as by your logic you slating me makes you a “prick” and a “bully”

19 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

Is it snowing???? I see snowflakes ❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

When will I know that I really can't go
To the well once more time to decide on?

When it's killing me
When will I really see
All that I need to look inside

Come to believe that I better not leave
Before I get my chance to ride

When it's killing me
What do I really need
All that I need to look inside

Hey oh
Listen what I say, oh
Come back and hey oh
Look here what I say oh