Basically what is happening is that when the opposite team shoot and it just goes through my keeper and when im trying to push my striker up the field it doesn’t read my movement and just runs backwards so if you could please fix this pretty asap

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jayden Bancroft said:

Basically what is happening is that when the opposite team shoot and it just goes through my keeper and when im trying to push my striker up the field it doesn’t read my movement and just runs backwards so if you could please fix this pretty asap

Totally agree with you mate. The update has totally destroyed player movement and the keepers don’t save like before.. to add to this, when I get the ball to my striker it sometimes takes the shot for me when I haven’t aimed? Also come across a game where my shot ‘timed out’ twise but nothing I could do..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Same dude my players can’t reach to tackle or tackle at all when i’m directly on a player for a challenge. I don’t like playing this game because of it being completely inconsistent for me and making the game look biased towards me. So unfair 😒

• Sad 1

On 1/21/2019 at 11:58 PM, TomFlight said:

Totally agree with you mate. The update has totally destroyed player movement and the keepers don’t save like before.. to add to this, when I get the ball to my striker it sometimes takes the shot for me when I haven’t aimed? Also come across a game where my shot ‘timed out’ twise but nothing I could do..

Yea Tom mate they had to take out pushing the player up the field when it’s a goal kick aswell so now they’ve made it harder to win if your get what I mean

• Like 1