Anyone else have terrible lag since the update. Mine is awful. Can’t sub from kick off have to pass back to my goalie to sub. And I lag at every kick off. I have a iPhone XS and barely lagged before this update. But now I get it every game

• Like 4

I have that problem against some people. Against others it is normal. I have an iPhone 6s. Maybe it is just an Apple problem. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I have that problem against some people. Against others it is normal. I have an iPhone 6s. Maybe it is just an Apple problem. 

Also IPhone also lagg agienst some players 

and agienst some normal...

• Like 2

I have the same issue , and it's not lag bc during the game everything is fine until kickoff - really frustrating controlling your runs at kickoff too and subbing players 

• Like 3

all have the same issue, really a sh..... 😌

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

Killing the game now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tameez Seedat said:

I have the same issue , and it's not lag bc during the game everything is fine until kickoff - really frustrating controlling your runs at kickoff too and subbing players 

Yes and happens when is start lagg

opponent players teleport to my side many times 😔 so stupid...

( and I hate your unreal Klose 😂)

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

Unfortunately 😢😭

24 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Killing the game now.

Exactly🤬

so unplayable and annoying 🤢🤮

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Bro I’ve discovered that the only formation that makes your players run forward at kick off is 1-0-3  (maybe 1-1-2 too but I haven’t tried that ) but if you don’t want to use an attacking formation and would rather use a more defensive formation don’t complain about your players not being attacking because they’re not attacking because you’re not using an attacking formation. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Bro I’ve discovered that the only formation that makes your players run forward at kick off is 1-0-3  (maybe 1-1-2 too but I haven’t tried that ) but if you don’t want to use an attacking formation and would rather use a more defensive formation don’t complain about your players not being attacking because they’re not attacking because you’re not using an attacking formation. 

Then park the bus!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

How ?

i play 2-0-2 of that is not atacking tactic then I don’t know nothing about this game...

( my players go back 😞 )

6 hours ago, Jazz said:

Killing the game now.

The game is dead 😥 specially as I’ve just noticed Kante don’t have slide no more! Tackle boost gets a big fat yawn from me 😴💤.. is this possibly the all time low of the game? Everyone was once again excited for the update and for what exactly? A few cards to be upgraded/downgraded & 5 new added, ohh and the peno glitch fixed, have I missed something?.. it’s slow & laggy, can’t control players, getting kicked out the game constantly . Don’t think it matters about the device to be honest, just generally think the games one big disappointment now.. #FootballCrash🥴

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I think they stopped allowing people to move forward from kick off to stop people from scoring kick off goals all the time!

I actually much prefer it now because before every single goal would be scored from kick off but now you actually have to work for a goal.

Edited by John Holywell

This can is screwed now.

every game I get lag from kick off and when the game moves again they are already making the pass to the striker who is free on goal.

think I am done with this game now 

3 hours ago, Jazz said:

This can is screwed now.

every game I get lag from kick off and when the game moves again they are already making the pass to the striker who is free on goal.

think I am done with this game now 

This has never happened to me to score directly, because it seems to me that the attackers are locked in their area until the defender touches the ball.
I have the problem of lag at the kick off, which does not allow me to change tactics, but I'm sure that sometimes, the same thing happens to my opponent.

• Like 3

You said bugs were fixed ? @Sean (SM Support)

First tornament I'm playing and already this happens.  Fix your game we all tired of these empty promises😴  how long does it take to tacke Issues that's been going on for months ? Why is the game getting worse ?  

After every goal there's a kickoff and the game gets stuck for a few seconds and carries on?clear example of the game getting worse bc it was never like this . Every update makes things worse and the ideas have been terrible . 

Also no one has helped me with my players being upgraded ? No one in support even replies or takes forever to reply. I'm sure this comment will just be read and passed by like everyone else's bc it's what you guys do best 😴 sorry for being rude . I always enjoyed the game just don't like what's happened to it and that no one is fixing the issues and hearing the community out. #footballcrash. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

You said bugs were fixed ? @Sean (SM Support)

First tornament I'm playing and already this happens.  Fix your game we all tired of these empty promises😴  how long does it take to tacke Issues that's been going on for months ? Why is the game getting worse ?  

After every goal there's a kickoff and the game gets stuck for a few seconds and carries on?clear example of the game getting worse bc it was never like this . Every update makes things worse and the ideas have been terrible . 

Also no one has helped me with my players being upgraded ? No one in support even replies or takes forever to reply. I'm sure this comment will just be read and passed by like everyone else's bc it's what you guys do best 😴 sorry for being rude . I always enjoyed the game just don't like what's happened to it and that no one is fixing the issues and hearing the community out. #footballcrash. 

Last time when I asked for Salah and Varane to be maxed for me, I got called stupid. 

That just shows how this game is. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Sean (SM Support) please respond to the queries that people have, my messages to you have been ignored a lot lately.

I raised a query on 26th of November 2018, today its 24th of January 2019, just 2 days less than 2 months, and my query of getting xp for already maxed players multiple times from the packs has not yet been addressed and is currently being ignored 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

@Sean (SM Support) please respond to the queries that people have, my messages to you have been ignored a lot lately.

I raised a query on 26th of November 2018, today its 24th of January 2019, just 2 days less than 2 months, and my query of getting xp for already maxed players multiple times from the packs has not yet been addressed and is currently being ignored 

I don’t know how much he has on the development  side of the game, but you think he would post about something now. All I see is errors in the game and people posting from a number of leagues. It is apparent this update has created more bugs and not brought the game forward

4 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Last time when I asked for Salah and Varane to be maxed for me, I got called stupid. 

That just shows how this game is. 

If I said something like this I would get absolutely roasted and people would say I’m being negative but just because it’s Arnav he gets support for it! 

Edited by John Holywell
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, John Holywell said:

If I said something like this I would get absolutely roasted and people would say I’m being negative but just because it’s Arnav he gets support for it! 

You are boring now really John 

only what you do is trolling 🤬🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 3

I bealeve this is priority now  😖😤😡

BFD3091A-210F-4EF0-8DEC-4CCF463E0EDB.jpeg.3bcc537bd25f4b55a7fb624d5a66d3d9.jpeg

And I start whit my club 😂 

B29FD465-98AE-428C-A0DA-E545C7A89463.thumb.png.fb96b9bac62c5536b18d190fcbfc3a93.png

we love you red star, we do 
ooo red star we love you!!! 

• Haha 1