Lots of players in top leagues openly admit to cheating! Lots bragging they have over 1 million in cash from generating multiple packs. Certain players have been reported sad 

• Confused 1

Just now, Valerolegend said:

Lots of players in top leagues openly admit to cheating! Lots bragging they have over 1 million in cash from generating multiple packs. Certain players have been reported sad 

Noooooooo. I give me cash away Valero, by smashing the cashing and blitzing the packs.

• Like 1

Did you grass on me by the way??

if not I retract my previous statement. 

@Mayank Sejwal is the worse for it. He bribes me with cash for other favors. I now have to travel to his homeland to cook him a English Sunday roast. WTF!

Edited by Jazz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Did you grass on me by the way??

if not I retract my previous statement. 

@Mayank Sejwal is the worse for it. He bribes me with cash for other favors. I know have to travel to his homeland to cook him a English Sunday roast. WTF!

I am still waiting for you, why are you not here yet.

I am hungry😡

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mayank Sejwal said:

And yes jazz i will set you up with guys here for returning the favour of you cooking for me

Boom. C u in a few days mate. Off to knock a cow out unless you want lamb.

• Haha 3

Just now, Mayank Sejwal said:

Vegetarian bro, i am a vegetarian.

No animal killing for me

This is gonna be a tough Sunday roast for me to pull off. I will have to master the art of using veg.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jazz said:

This is gonna be a tough Sunday roast for me to pull off. I will have to master the art of using veg.

Relaxed @Jazz bring him flowers 💐 

😂 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

You are not that normal really 

you call everyone cheater 😔 

you even join to league wher I am and say to me that I use some glitches!?

common bro are you really think that Lemmy use some glich?

only glitch I ever use is watching ADS to have cash !

and I watched lot of ads tbh 

that is only reason why I have maxed players 

and I also have that lucky to be surrounded by good people who helps me whit tips who to use and who to upgrade 

• Like 2

Aww the honorable valero cleaning up the game 👏👏

"Lots" bragging they have over a million... Have you ever seen more than 3 players say it? 

8 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

You are not that normal really 

you call everyone cheater 😔 

you even join to league wher I am and say to me that I use some glitches!?

common bro are you really think that Lemmy use some glich?

only glitch I ever use is watching ADS to have cash !

and I watched lot of ads tbh 

that is only reason why I have maxed players 

and I also have that lucky to be surrounded by good people who helps me whit tips who to use and who to upgrade 

Don't you know if he get beat that means you a cheat 🙄🤦‍♂️ he's more boring than his game style 💤

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Taking about calling people cheats😂 

No offense @Lemmy😅

11431F87-FD7F-4EA3-82D4-2DCF3D593DB8.jpeg

Yes I forget you are cheater!!! Glicher 😂 

yes you are 😂 

you have the fastest internet in game 😂 

how is name o that net ? 

How that looks ?

in Germany I have some optical internet 

and have cable like glass In one cable lot smaller cables🤷‍♂️ ( I don’t know to explain🤦🏻‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lemmy i never said you were cheat dont talk rubbish. And ghill dont be going to other players telling them you are just waiting to get me banned from forum. Ive reported this also trying to bully and abuse your position will mean smacked bottom. And i loved that win vs you! Your very poor since you have all max player and i hardly have any hehe

My soccer balls are broken. I've never used a cheat in my life, I'm 35 and you constantly call me a cheat. Valerolegend but why do not you play something else instead of breaking the football balls to everyone? Switch from one league to another, begging to be able to join you. You've been two months in Roman Empire and you've never seen a glitch, then we kicked you out and you started saying hypocrisy. You said you would stop playing, we told you we were happy with this and you're still here. Enough, enough, enough! Do you keep on passing league by saying that the top players cheat and you think you're doing good at the game? Make your league and stop annoying everyone and ruining the game! Lose in tournaments because we all cheat, you lose in games because we all cheat, you win the games passing the ball to the goalkeeper because we all cheat. But can not you find a game where you have fun?

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Valerolegend said:

Lemmy i never said you were cheat dont talk rubbish. And ghill dont be going to other players telling them you are just waiting to get me banned from forum. Ive reported this also trying to bully and abuse your position will mean smacked bottom. And i loved that win vs you! Your very poor since you have all max player and i hardly have any 

Always a negative post and all you do is call others. You go on all righteous but in reality you're one biggest hypocrites on the game. Yh wp on making a million back passes 🙄💤 obviously got you a little over excited as you were coming to the league to share but I'd already beat you to sharing it 😉 Remember innocent until proven guilty so goodluck with your complaint 😱🥺

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

I am a cheat😱😱😰 and a plum😂

2D0E6894-8D29-429D-A9D1-5458BFC18939.png

489D9593-4BAA-44C0-84E5-222872FEEE22.png

Edited by Arnav Bhatt
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pepsi said:

My soccer balls are broken. I've never used a cheat in my life, I'm 35 and you constantly call me a cheat. Valerolegend but why do not you play something else instead of breaking the football balls to everyone? Switch from one league to another, begging to be able to join you. You've been two months in Roman Empire and you've never seen a glitch, then we kicked you out and you started saying hypocrisy. You said you would stop playing, we told you we were happy with this and you're still here. Enough, enough, enough! Do you keep on passing league by saying that the top players cheat and you think you're doing good at the game? Make your league and stop annoying everyone and ruining the game! Lose in tournaments because we all cheat, you lose in games because we all cheat, you win the games passing the ball to the goalkeeper because we all cheat. But can not you find a game where you have fun?

Pepsi will be no1 this week after 8765432 weeks of trying hehe

3 hours ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

I am a cheat😱😱😰 and a plum😂

2D0E6894-8D29-429D-A9D1-5458BFC18939.png

489D9593-4BAA-44C0-84E5-222872FEEE22.png

Sharing private messages huh???? You complained to me when I shared our private messages but now that you do it it’s fine? Total hypocrite! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

You’ve never come in the top 15 so don’t know why you are talking. 

Difference is i dont try i have a life 

13 minutes ago, Valerolegend said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ok sure you do 👍

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valerolegend said:

When you were the top goals in game during league pack in RE, you were the 10 player as trophies in RE. 

Now the Real Difference is you don't try because you play only with cards and you lose too many matches for think to try. 

Pepsi will be no1 this week after 8765432 weeks of trying hehe

I never tryed the first place, because:

- I played always for the interest of my league, 

- I didn't deserve the first place, Always there were better players. I told many times, I m not the better player, I m happy if my league is first and if my friend is first. 

This week I did my normal trophies, I m first only because other top players play less. (thanks guys for this 😂😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Always a negative 1, in this case 2 valero and john. Thankfully most people are positive and enjoy their lives. I hope you both reach that point too, all the best☺️😎😍😌

• Like 2