55 minutes ago, Malco said:

Always a negative 1, in this case 2 valero and john. Thankfully most people are positive and enjoy their lives. I hope you both reach that point too, all the best☺️😎😍😌

Lmao bro why you bringing me into this I have made absolutely no contribution to this thread what so ever.

You want me to stop pestering you yet you keep pestering me! 

This is “bullying” stop mentioning my name! 😜

Edited by John Holywell

Congratulations to @Pepsi on getting first place bro , well deserved bro 💪🏻  

Hope to see many more names in the top spot that deserved it , good luck guys 🙌🏻♥️

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Well said @Tameez Seedat.

I don't understand, if some people don't like the game, don't like the updates, don't like the glitches and bugs, why keep playing? Just to complain about everything?

Regards.

Maybe we dont like the fact alot of players are cheating to get where they are

• Confused 1

20 hours ago, Tiago Trafaria Soares said:

Well said @Tameez Seedat.

I don't understand, if some people don't like the game, don't like the updates, don't like the glitches and bugs, why keep playing? Just to complain about everything?

Regards.

Thanks bro , 

I think people complain and so do I , but the reason for complaining is to gain exposure of all the faults so it makes the game better for everyone .. I'm sure the complaints should make the support groups work on the game and make it a better experience but clearly the football clash support and devs aren't putting in any effort . If you look at games like FIFA they only got better from people who complained and thus they are where they at today brother 

40 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Thanks bro , 

I think people complain and so do I , but the reason for complaining is to gain exposure of all the faults so it makes the game better for everyone .. I'm sure the complaints should make the support groups work on the game and make it a better experience but clearly the football clash support and devs aren't putting in any effort . If you look at games like FIFA they only got better from people who complained and thus they are where they at today brother 

Don’t really know about FIFA, it is going becoming worse everyday. Nightmare