Jump to content
Tahmid

Messi, and a Tribute

Recommended Posts

I want to talk about an idea which should have been discussed a long time ago, regarding a player in the game called Lionel Messi.

Lionel Messi, is one of if not the greatest football players of all time.This Argentine forward racked up the most goals in 2018 and is looking to take his team to a Champions League triumph.

Anyways... we can all agree Messi is one of the best players around right now,(and I don't want this topic debating who the best player is)  however the game that we all play shows the opposite. The top players of the game do not play Messi or even have him in their team and why is that? The answer to this is because he has the dribbling boost. The dribbling boost is a good boost, however there is one boost which Messi should have instead and it is one he had when the game was created.

Looking at other players and updates, a lot of players have had their boosts changed. Kante for example had a slide tackle boost changed to a tackle boost which I know many of you don't like and there are many more which I can name who have had their boosts changed. When the game went from 2 boosts to 1 unfortunately, Messi was given the worse boost out of the ones in which he had which were the Dribbling boost, and the Accuracy Shot. Like I said before, he is one of the best players but he is rarely used in this game. Me and many other are surprised that the develepors @Sean (SM Support) haven't noticed this and try come up with a solution. 

The fact that Messi had the accuracy shot boost before means that it would save effort and time for the developers to change his boost, and the fact that Messi scored the most goals and is still scoring proves that he should have that boost instead. In addition, this would promote the use of Messi in the game as more players would start to use him and that should happen given that he is better than most players if not all of the players in the game and is used much less compared to others. The boosts of players have been changed multiple times, so changing Messi's shouldn't be a problem. @Gorse H @Sean (SM Support) Please make work as I know it wouldn't take long furthermore, this will benefit everyone.

Speaking of Argentines, I would like to pay tribute to Emiliano Sala, who had went missing when boarding a plane. We all hope that this beautiful bluebird and his pilot are found, safe and sound, and that we all  be together in support for their families and for everyone connected to them.

Thank you for taking time for reading this,

T1

 

 

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

I want to talk about an idea which should have been discussed a long time ago, regarding a player in the game called Lionel Messi.

Lionel Messi, is one of if not the greatest football players of all time.This Argentine forward racked up the most goals in 2018 and is looking to take his team to a Champions League triumph.

Anyways... we can all agree Messi is one of the best players around right now,(and I don't want this topic debating who the best player is)  however the game that we all play shows the opposite. The top players of the game do not play Messi or even have him in their team and why is that? The answer to this is because he has the dribbling boost. The dribbling boost is a good boost, however there is one boost which Messi should have instead and it is one he had when the game was created.

Looking at other players and updates, a lot of players have had their boosts changed. Kante for example had a slide tackle boost changed to a tackle boost which I know many of you don't like and there are many more which I can name who have had their boosts changed. When the game went from 2 boosts to 1 unfortunately, Messi was given the worse boost out of the ones in which he had which were the Dribbling boost, and the Accuracy Shot. Like I said before, he is one of the best players but he is rarely used in this game. Me and many other are surprised that the develepors @Sean (SM Support) haven't noticed this and try come up with a solution. 

The fact that Messi had the accuracy shot boost before means that it would save effort and time for the developers to change his boost, and the fact that Messi scored the most goals and is still scoring proves that he should have that boost instead. In addition, this would promote the use of Messi in the game as more players would start to use him and that should happen given that he is better than most players if not all of the players in the game and is used much less compared to others. The boosts of players have been changed multiple times, so changing Messi's shouldn't be a problem. @Gorse H @Sean (SM Support) Please make work as I know it wouldn't take long furthermore, this will benefit everyone.

Speaking of Argentines, I would like to pay tribute to Emiliano Sala, who had went missing when boarding a plane. We all hope that this beautiful bluebird and his pilot are found, safe and sound, and that we all  be together in support for their families and for everyone connected to them.

Thank you for taking time for reading this,

T1

 

 

100% agree with you Tahmid. Fantastic post brother 🤝👍🏻

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

I want to talk about an idea which should have been discussed a long time ago, regarding a player in the game called Lionel Messi.

Lionel Messi, is one of if not the greatest football players of all time.This Argentine forward racked up the most goals in 2018 and is looking to take his team to a Champions League triumph.

Anyways... we can all agree Messi is one of the best players around right now,(and I don't want this topic debating who the best player is)  however the game that we all play shows the opposite. The top players of the game do not play Messi or even have him in their team and why is that? The answer to this is because he has the dribbling boost. The dribbling boost is a good boost, however there is one boost which Messi should have instead and it is one he had when the game was created.

Looking at other players and updates, a lot of players have had their boosts changed. Kante for example had a slide tackle boost changed to a tackle boost which I know many of you don't like and there are many more which I can name who have had their boosts changed. When the game went from 2 boosts to 1 unfortunately, Messi was given the worse boost out of the ones in which he had which were the Dribbling boost, and the Accuracy Shot. Like I said before, he is one of the best players but he is rarely used in this game. Me and many other are surprised that the develepors @Sean (SM Support) haven't noticed this and try come up with a solution. 

The fact that Messi had the accuracy shot boost before means that it would save effort and time for the developers to change his boost, and the fact that Messi scored the most goals and is still scoring proves that he should have that boost instead. In addition, this would promote the use of Messi in the game as more players would start to use him and that should happen given that he is better than most players if not all of the players in the game and is used much less compared to others. The boosts of players have been changed multiple times, so changing Messi's shouldn't be a problem. @Gorse H @Sean (SM Support) Please make work as I know it wouldn't take long furthermore, this will benefit everyone.

Speaking of Argentines, I would like to pay tribute to Emiliano Sala, who had went missing when boarding a plane. We all hope that this beautiful bluebird and his pilot are found, safe and sound, and that we all  be together in support for their families and for everyone connected to them.

Thank you for taking time for reading this,

T1

 

 

@Tahmid 

you speek  completely true!!!

and I agree whit post good one !!!

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tahmid said:

I want to talk about an idea which should have been discussed a long time ago, regarding a player in the game called Lionel Messi.

Lionel Messi, is one of if not the greatest football players of all time.This Argentine forward racked up the most goals in 2018 and is looking to take his team to a Champions League triumph.

Anyways... we can all agree Messi is one of the best players around right now,(and I don't want this topic debating who the best player is)  however the game that we all play shows the opposite. The top players of the game do not play Messi or even have him in their team and why is that? The answer to this is because he has the dribbling boost. The dribbling boost is a good boost, however there is one boost which Messi should have instead and it is one he had when the game was created.

Looking at other players and updates, a lot of players have had their boosts changed. Kante for example had a slide tackle boost changed to a tackle boost which I know many of you don't like and there are many more which I can name who have had their boosts changed. When the game went from 2 boosts to 1 unfortunately, Messi was given the worse boost out of the ones in which he had which were the Dribbling boost, and the Accuracy Shot. Like I said before, he is one of the best players but he is rarely used in this game. Me and many other are surprised that the develepors @Sean (SM Support) haven't noticed this and try come up with a solution. 

The fact that Messi had the accuracy shot boost before means that it would save effort and time for the developers to change his boost, and the fact that Messi scored the most goals and is still scoring proves that he should have that boost instead. In addition, this would promote the use of Messi in the game as more players would start to use him and that should happen given that he is better than most players if not all of the players in the game and is used much less compared to others. The boosts of players have been changed multiple times, so changing Messi's shouldn't be a problem. @Gorse H @Sean (SM Support) Please make work as I know it wouldn't take long furthermore, this will benefit everyone.

Speaking of Argentines, I would like to pay tribute to Emiliano Sala, who had went missing when boarding a plane. We all hope that this beautiful bluebird and his pilot are found, safe and sound, and that we all  be together in support for their families and for everyone connected to them.

Thank you for taking time for reading this,

T1

 

 

This is a great idea, I loved messi before the update, I want put messi in my team and delete the superdybala 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Messi in fact is one of the most complete footballers , this game should give him pass boost , accurate shot and dribble boost 😂😂 imaginee.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Tameez Seedat said:

Messi in fact is one of the most complete footballers , this game should give him pass boost , accurate shot and dribble boost 😂😂 imaginee.

The priority should be the accurate shot, the developers must change his current boost.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tahmid said:

The priority should be the accurate shot, the developers must change his current boost.

@Sean (SM Support) read this and take action to do something about it please! The game is dieing if not dead. Soo many great players have left. If your not bothered about it please say and we can all stop with our comments and thoughts. As a community we complain about the same thing over and over again, sharing same expierences. Messi needs a change, Kante was changed because? It can’t be that hard to add more players to the game, to change their boost or attributes and fix the bugs. You look at other games and don’t get this. I feel that it’s just down to pure lazy ness now.. still no response from Help/FAQ ether 🙄🤦‍♂️

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I 100% agree but then Hazard needs a change in boost too! Dribble boost makes him barely usable.

Even though he is arguably  nearly as good if not just as good as Salah in real life, Salah is used a lot more because he has Power shot! 

Edit: The Emilliano Sala tribute is great as well! Prayers and good wishes to him and the pilots family!

Edited by John Holywell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

I 100% agree but then Hazard needs a change in boost too! Dribble boost makes him barely usable.

Even though he is arguably  nearly as good if not just as good as Salah in real life, Salah is used a lot more because he has Power shot! 

Edit: The Emilliano Sala tribute is great as well! Prayers and good wishes to him and the pilots family!

Salah scored X amount of goals in one season which Hazard has not been close to at all and scored a lot of worldies, Hazard is fine with a dribble boost, otherwise then Neymar should be improved too. Like I said before I don't want to talk about other players this is about Messi who we know should be utilised more. @Sean (SM Support) Please don't let this topic go to waste change Messi's boost.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@C_Brennan Could you please take a look at this post. I've brought this topic back up guys as I think its unfair that the guy thats scored 40+ goals in consecutive seasons is played much less in this game compared to mo salah (no disrespect). Messis boost should go back to what it was before and this is the accurate shot, please fix this. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...