Lemmy

This is not nice !!!

I didn’t was present all day I was busy I come now home from town ( and I am little drunk 🥴 🤣)

if I was in game you all see me in arena !!!

and this is not fair Tbh !A3ECDE56-9A34-4DB3-B656-CBBEAA28FAA1.thumb.png.110fc2b395b0e0930d56d369243efb42.png

• Like 2

It's all not fair hence why i closed that thread.. But i think the worst thing about that thread was the racism. Will the real culprit of that step up? Probably not the cowards but the rest of that thread is more tit for tat petty arguments 😒

Let's all concentrate on the league we are part of and play for fun 

#kickracismoutoffootball ✌️

• Like 3

It was probably just done out of rage for coming second in the table. 

Good luck this week, Solidarity/Outlaws/Barbarians!

34 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Tbh non of us were pushing for first , we had a 2k head start we wouldn't go for first knowing we had an advantage and if we did I'm sure it would've been more tensed right to the end bro 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

1st. You accused me for something what I didn’t do !!!

2nd. You come whit this post to provoke!( same thing you do to me here in PM )

I really don’t understand why you do this ?

all arguing is finish to be honest I don’t care who finished frist ( look like you are not like me about this case ) so you basically post this that War of words starts agien 😔 

I hope this time it’s not gonna be case 

I hope lot others in aur small communitie are normal ppl And they don’t gonna react on this stupid thing!

Whay you even think that I hate you ?

whay you think that I even think about you...?

( You do not matter, you are only one of opponents agienst I play in arena 🤷‍♂️ Guess what ? I have lot others things to do !!! It’s not normal for you because you are only kid and I am husband father and grow person!

as I said, you are not important to think about you, not to write a league description! You have a very high opinion of yourself! I do not want anything bad for you.

but stop thinking about how lemmy is guilty for evretyng bad that hapens to you.

I do not want anyone to get caught on this bait what you make !

Let the force be with you young Jedi !!!

Cheeki breeki 

• Like 1

There's nothing that kicks off arguments more than a race for first 🤦‍♂️ it was a good battle from both league's and yh big congrats to all the players in RE  for sneaking it at the end. It seems like we'll never find out who wrote that disgusting bio which could of been wrote out of rage, sourness or just a some small minded person taking it upon themselves. Yes its wrong to accuse someone without proof but like we've seen there was racist slurs aimed at the player so obviously tensions are high. Let's try put all this to bed and move on in a more friendly way ✌️

Let's hope i don't need to close this thread 🤞

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Lemmy said:

1st. You accused me for something what I didn’t do !!!

2nd. You come whit this post to provoke!( same thing you do to me here in PM )

I really don’t understand why you do this ?

all arguing is finish to be honest I don’t care who finished frist ( look like you are not like me about this case ) so you basically post this that War of words starts agien 😔 

I hope this time it’s not gonna be case 

I hope lot others in aur small communitie are normal ppl And they don’t gonna react on this stupid thing!

Whay you even think that I hate you ?

whay you think that I even think about you...?

( You do not matter, you are only one of opponents agienst I play in arena 🤷‍♂️ Guess what ? I have lot others things to do !!! It’s not normal for you because you are only kid and I am husband father and grow person!

as I said, you are not important to think about you, not to write a league description! You have a very high opinion of yourself! I do not want anything bad for you.

but stop thinking about how lemmy is guilty for evretyng bad that hapens to you.

I do not want anyone to get caught on this bait what you make !

Let the force be with you young Jedi !!!

Cheeki breeki 

Nice rant mate

1 minute ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Nice rant mate

Please stop 😔

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

My point is as soon as someone mentions a player or a league in a post or in a bio then you're as good as calling that player out or someone from that league out which creates tensions. I have never been part of a league that names other leagues or players in their bios and always urged against that because of the bad blood it creates but  against RE  it seems a common theme and it also happened against UN aswell in their heyday.

• Like 2