Jazz

Destroyed

55 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Come on guys, I’m sure Malco was just having a laugh and I found it kinda funny tbh. Obv it’s not Gorses fault, but let’s just remember, when a kid of 13 from RE acts like a arse 90% of the time he is protected. When Malco makes one silly post he is attacked? Not the same no.. then everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Grow up Gorse ain’t God ffs 😂👍🏻 We may aswell have a joke or two as the biggest joke is the game at this moment in time👌🏻

God 😂 bless you my child 🙏🙄

Come on Tom Do you think that post from Malco was appropriate for a family friendly forum? I've never seen Arnav say things like that to people but yet gets endless abuse aimed at him

For me.. People always hate on the number 1 player bazza Luca karpis and now  Arnav all receive hate even i had hate at my peek 😔 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

I’ll stop but honestly Pep, Arnavs a joke. You guys need to sort him out. 

Tom, the forum is nice but it's ugly at the same time. I have an example, if I say that Hamez (I'm just an example) is a bad person, a lot of my friends will give me reason, even if you do not think 100%, the same goes for Hamez mates, they they will defend, even if they think he was wrong. This is part of being in the same league, it would happen in every football team.
Arnav sometimes exaggerates with strong answers, but it is also necessary to understand that he was targeted by many opponents just because he won. This does not mean that he can respond rudely, but combined with his very young age, certainly justifies it.
If everyone tried not to point the fingers at others, this forum would certainly be better.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Far from it. Like I just said to you, you can ether shut your mouth and play nicely or I’ll get you banned from both. Sean seemed quite happy to do it tbf 😉

Im pretty sure your in no position to threaten getting anyone banned as I remember Sean being eager to ban that guy who changed the description. 

• Like 1

Just now, Waste Man said:

Im pretty sure your in no position to threaten getting anyone banned as I remember Sean being eager to ban that guy who changed the description. 

Talking about God.. Jesus you lot really are a pack of wolves 😂 have to all gang up at the same time

27 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

God 😂 bless you my child 🙏🙄

Come on Tom Do you think that post from Malco was appropriate for a family friendly forum? I've never seen Arnav say things like that to people but yet gets endless abuse aimed at him

For me.. People always hate on the number 1 player bazza Luca karpis and now  Arnav all receive hate even i had hate at my peek 😔 

😂😂😂

Look, I thought it was funny. I’ve seen much worse. Don’t go on about family friendly bs mate as you have seen much worse on here. Just because it was about you this time you got irritated.  There’s a day you won’t be able to stick up for him. Always biased as usual 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Waste Man said:

Bore off you Wasteman 😂😂😂

6 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Talking about God.. Jesus you lot really are a pack of wolves 😂 have to all gang up at the same time

😅😂😅 Arnav is our son!

• Haha 3

Aaannnnndddddd.

going back to the original post yeah the game sucks at the moment.

why Can’t we all be friends and go out for a beer like me and Valero do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TomFlight said:

you only commented on the thread to fuel another argument as it has nothing to do with the topic of original thread.. Time to close another thread lol let's all remember we playing a mobile app ✌️

• Like 1

Just now, Jazz said:

Aaannnnndddddd.

Because of “some” people who like drama

2 minutes ago, Jazz said:

Aaannnnndddddd.

😂 say hello to Valero for me

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

you only commented on the thread to fuel another argument as it has nothing to do with the topic of original thread.. Time to close another thread lol let's all remember we playing a mobile app ✌️

I’ll comment on what I want. Wasn’t looking for a argument just stuck up for Malco. Stop being biased 👍🏻

1 minute ago, TomFlight said:

😂😂😂

Look, I thought it was funny. I’ve seen much worse. Don’t go on about family friendly bs mate as you have seen much worse on here. Just because it was about you this time you got irritated.  There’s a day you won’t be able to stick up for him. Always biased as usual 🤦‍♂️

And you don't think posters of all these worsts posts you mention have been spoken too privately and have you seen how many threads have been closed lately because of all the petty arguments. If you think i am biased then message me privately with your evidence because the response to malco's post would of been the same whether it about me or another player of the game because it's a silly unconstructive thing to say. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

And you don't think posters of all these worsts posts you mention have been spoken too privately and have you seen how many threads have been closed lately because of all the petty arguments. If you think i am biased then message me privately with your evidence because the response to malco's post would of been the same whether it about me or another player of the game because it's a silly unconstructive thing to say. 

I’m saying your biased here. As you are. And no it wouldn’t have been. Look at previous where it’s been about somone else. You join in and like I say just because it was about you you’ve got your knickers in a twist. If you not going to be fair then what’s the whole moderate title about? You don’t like the fact if it’s about anyone from RE

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

I’m saying your biased here. As you are. And no it wouldn’t have been. Look at previous where it’s been about somone else. You join in and like I say just because it was about you you’ve got your knickers in a twist. If you not going to be fair then what’s the whole moderate title about? You don’t like the fact if it’s about anyone from RE

I think that the game developers would’ve thought about who to make a moderator. 

You make no sense Tom. 

19 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Always biased as usual

10 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

Stop being biased 👍🏻

5 minutes ago, TomFlight said:

I’m saying your biased here

Prove this... Message me privately with you evidence

You are attacking a child because of what? What is this 90% you talk about ?? Let's see some examples of both and we can both go to Sean when he makes an appearance 

If someone names me in a post then they are as good as calling me out? I know you would respond if someone named you a post?? 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Arnav Bhatt said:

I think that the game developers would’ve thought about who to make a moderator. 

You make no sense Tom. 

The game is at its lowest level no?

I make perfect sence 😏

• Like 1