Jazz

Destroyed

This has been destroyed with this update. Half my games this morning have completely frozen out. 

People moan but nothing gets done.

the game I think I am done now.

laters

• Like 2

Time for Gorse to pull his finger out of seans backside and get something done. Won't happen though they both enjoy the slow rhythm too much. 😍😣😘

• Haha 3

I don’t think gorse can do much in all fairness malco. It’s not his fault mate. He is a moderator for the forum.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Malco said:

Time for Gorse to pull his finger out of seans backside and get something done. Won't happen though they both enjoy the slow rhythm too much. 😍😣😘

Gorse has done more for this app than all of you combined. All the problems with app has nothing to do with him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Malco said:

Are you like 10 year old? These sort of posts are as stupid as the person making them

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Malco said:

lol you’re a nobody compared to Gorse about what you have down for the game. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Malco said:

Gorse is a player like you. WTF can he do ? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

G.hill is just clashes dogs body they cant be  with forum so g.hill does it for free lol everyone should play brawlstars its way better than this 

• Sad 1

I can not translate well what you have written .... Someone is attacking the best and honest player who has ever been in this game? If Gorse hill is bad, I'm Hitler. Praise to the player who made this great game, which has always been there, that has always tried to help everyone. When I started Gorse Hill was the example to follow ... Even today he is my mentor.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pepsi said:

I can not translate well what you have written .... Someone is attacking the best and honest player who has ever been in this game? If Gorse hill is bad, I'm Hitler. Praise to the player who made this great game, which has always been there, that has always tried to help everyone. When I started Gorse Hill was the example to follow ... Even today he is my mentor.

Emotional 😭 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Pepsi said:

Yeah Gorse is a great guy and has done a lot for the game but the way he has acted towards Solidarity recently is out of order. 

Still respect the bloke and everything he has done but I think that Roman Empire and Solidarity should just get along and not argue as much! 

15 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

the way he has acted towards Solidarity recently is out of order

Please enlighten to me as to what I've done to solid? 

Is there any solid offended by something that I've done? Please come forward 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

Please enlighten to me as to what I've done to solid? 

Is there any solid offended by something that I've done? Please come forward 

Not just you bro the whole animosity between the two leagues is what I’m offended by. 

You are not the one doing it but in the past there was some animosity between the two leagues and I’m glad it’s stopped but I want to keep it that way so close this thread before it gets out of hand.

you’ve said I’m just “Solidarities B-word and I can be easily replaced by another player” and “” so you’re not fully innocent in all this.

I only posted to say how crap the game is now. No idea how it ended up like this 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

Not just you bro the whole animosity between the two leagues is what I’m offended by. 

You are not the one doing it but in the past there was some animosity between the two leagues and I’m glad it’s stopped but I want to keep it that way so close this forum before it gets out of hand.

you’ve said I’m just “Solidarities B-word and I can be easily replaced by another player” so you’re not fully innocent in all this.

Oh just shut up John, talk about Messi which is more important hehe im not even a messi fan lmao

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Tahmid said:

Oh just shut up John, talk about Messi which is more important hehe im not even a messi fan lmao

Yeah Messi is useless haha we need to give him Accurate shot back! 

5 minutes ago, John Holywell said:

You are not the one doing it but in the past there was some animosity between the two leagues and I’m glad it’s stopped but I want to keep it that way so close this thread before it gets out of hand.

you’ve said I’m just “Solidarities B-word and I can be easily replaced by another player” and “” so you’re not fully innocent in all this.

John crying it home for solid league? Are there any real solid players offended with me?

Animosity between league's.. Like you ain't one of the biggest stirrers ever to play the game 🤦‍♂️ be real John don't just look for an opportunity to bring up on here words that exchange in private convo. Poor form  and again that convo you recite was a result of you stirring between me and anther player 😔

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gorse H said:

John crying it home for solid league? Are there any real solid players offended with me?

Animosity between league's.. Like you ain't one of the biggest stirrers ever to play the game 🤦‍♂️ be real John don't just look for an opportunity to bring up on here words that exchange in private convo. Poor form  and again that convo you recite was a result of you stirring between me and anther player 😔

Ha ha edited out the insults I see 😜 Censoring insults which you use it all the time 😂

Edited by John Holywell

On 2/9/2019 at 12:01 PM, Malco said:

Come on guys, I’m sure Malco was just having a laugh and I found it kinda funny tbh. Obv it’s not Gorses fault, but let’s just remember, when a kid of 13 from RE acts like a arse 90% of the time he is protected. When Malco makes one silly post he is attacked? Not the same no.. then everyone jumps on the bandwagon. Grow up Gorse ain’t God ffs 😂👍🏻 We may aswell have a joke or two as the biggest joke is the game at this moment in time👌🏻

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Arnav Bhatt said:

Seems like you are salty 

Far from it. Like I just said to you, you can ether shut your mouth and play nicely or I’ll get you banned from both. Sean seemed quite happy to do it tbf 😉

• Haha 2

Just now, Pepsi said:

Come on guys don't restart please

I’ll stop but honestly Pep, Arnavs a joke. You guys need to sort him out. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, TomFlight said:

I’ll stop but honestly Pep, Arnavs a joke. You guys need to sort him out. 

I’m a human

• Like 1